Jonathan Yaniv Vs. Kari Simpson (@CultureGuard) -

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Law kiwis, please correct me if I'm being a dolt.

From the Googles, especially this article on Proletariate Mook, it seems that a party who's been sued by a vexer has to make a motion to the court to have the vexer declared as such. It's not something the courts do on their own. When a motion like that is made, the court looks for two things:

The examples I'm seeing usually involve a vexer who's hammered one particular defendant repeatedly, rather than going after an array of defendants like Yaniv's doing. But since he's targeted Kari Simpson mainly because she's been an effective ally of Donald Smith, perhaps there's enough of a pattern established for their lawyer to put a vexer motion before the court.

If Yaniv does get declared vexatious, he can still file lolsuits, but has to get permission from the courts for each one. The rules for that and the form that a vexer has to file are attached.

Very occasionally a court will do it on their own accord, but usually it is after a motion by the opposing party. You need leave from the Court to file a new action once you've been declared vexatious.

The BC court system is in essence closed until mid-May. For some reason though, small claims hasn't suspended filing deadlines for pleadings (which BC Supreme Court and the BC Court of Appeals mostly have). So we will be treated to Kari's response soon enough.

It should be pretty simple though: The Plaintiff discloses no cause of action or reasonable claim. Ta-dah!

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
That he thinks she tapes him when he visits the audiologist in the building where she has an office is priceless. What the hell is he saying to that audiologist that he thinks is worth bugging an examination room to hear?

it's quite simple. He needs to show proof he visited this audiologist BEFORE Kari represented Donald. This can't be done, he chose this exact location for a specific reason after the fact. But he will play this off as "the reason I was in the car park was because i was at my audiologist"

who the fuck goes to an audiologist anyway?

>Audiologist: A health care professional who is trained to evaluate hearing loss and related disorders, including balance (vestibular) disorders and tinnitus (ringing in the ears)

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The certificate of readiness he provided in the Szuc massage table case contains two summaries that say an audiologist found he'd had a 50% hearing loss and one of those summaries says he's wearing hearing aids in both ears, so there's that. This may just be something he told the online doctor, but it's more likely true than a lot of crap he puts out there since he didn't dramatize it like he did cancer and paralysis. He did tell Katie MandaPanda about it last year, but I don't know if that makes it more or less likely to be fact-based.

July 12, 2019:
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 7.11.23 AM.png

Sept 11, 2019:
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 7.10.34 AM.png

The first one ends "the last ?20 years," by the way. Looks like "last 720 years." Miriam looks that old, but Vancouver hasn't existed that long, so... naw.

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Rebel News have apparently interviewed Kari Simpson regarding this case.

Ezra "gib money" Levant has it behind a paywall. Fucking one of Trump's Chosen People.

View attachment 1204400
Do you have to include the politics? I would think that in these troubled times hating on Yaniv and wishing death and destruction upon him could unite us and enable us to rise above politics instead sharing hope for a brighter future for all. We are all one people when it comes to despising Yaniv.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have to include the politics? I would think that in these troubled times hating on Yaniv and wishing death and destruction upon him could unite us and enable us to rise above politics instead sharing hope for a brighter future for all. We are all one people when it comes to despising Yaniv.
It's a word filter. Calm down.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Seems we have a lot of Yaniv-lovers on this board, or perhaps I am misinterpreting the "autistic" response. In any case, I'm not here for the teenagers.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems we have a lot of Yaniv-lovers on this board, or perhaps I am misinterpreting the "autistic" response. In any case, I'm not here for the teenagers.
You just don't seem to get it, so I will spell it out nice and clearly for you. I used a certain word in my post, which resulted in a word filter being applied. A word filter is something which switches certain words or changes them into other phrases automatically. You autistically assumed I was turning things into politics, simply because of the word filter.

...and now you're sperging about ratings. Also autistic.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're now literally neg-rating all of my posts as you come across them because I rated you "autistic" for being fucking autistic. No one has ever been more autistic than you, autist.

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net

JY got smacked down (and a bit of a tongue lashing at the end) by the judge today. The gist of it JY's laughable cliams can't be brought in small claims and must be filed in BC Supreme Court. Which is big boy court. So the Judge won't have much patience for Johnny's usual dumbfuckery. You can listen in to the hearing link below.

Info courtesy of @FranLa9

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net

JY got smacked down (and a bit of a tongue lashing at the end) by the judge today. The gist of it JY's laughable cliams can't be brought in small claims and must be filed in BC Supreme Court. Which is big boy court. So the Judge won't have much patience for Johnny's usual dumbfuckery. You can listen in to the hearing link below.

Thanks for that. Kudos to the judge shutting him up every time he started to bitch and whine. Also, love Kari calling him "yaniv".

BCHRT it ain't eh jonny...although I was a tad disappointed not to hear his mother screaming in the background about nazis and digging up hubby.

At the end of the day, even with him "studying for the bar" he fecks it up LOL.

tramfest

kiwifarms.net

i cant listen to this until much later. anything juicy from the transcript?

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
i cant listen to this until much later. anything juicy from the transcript?
No costs for Kari. yaniv farting and blushing/getting tongue-tied...him getting the equivalent of a head slap from the judge for talking when he wasn't supposed to...the judge not tolerating his attempt at bitching about Kari...Langley's answer to Rumpole being told, wtte, that he would have to go to the Supreme Court - yaniv informed by judge his case has no standing in small claims court. yaniv was asked by judge if it wants to withdraw its claim against KS, it does.

yaniv yet again proving what an imbecile he is. I love big boy court. Well worth a listen when you can.

edited to add: apparently his behaviour was no better with Donald's case.
1597453223043.png

"Ms. Yaniv, I am actually not having a conversation with you...." Yaniv interupts AGAIN with apologies. The judge was getting frustrated.

Effectively being told to shut up by a woman must have been galling.

Last edited:

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
Here's the transcript in video form. Get your :drink: ready!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hongourable Madisha