• No

Votes: 407 43.4%

• Total voters

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
Screenshot_20210211210444_copy_1432x1152.png

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
I still don't buy it. Fucking tweeting bloody pictures? This has to be part of the con.

Who the fuck would tweet genital photos to a surgeon when there is DMs? Not to mention a thousand better ways to communicate than twitter.

Something smells fishy...and it isn't a vagina.

Also, as a woman, it is horrifying to me that troons call their stink ditches vaginas. They aren't vaginas.

I still don't buy it. Fucking tweeting bloody pictures? This has to be part of the con.

Who the fuck would tweet genital photos to a surgeon when there is DMs? Not to mention a thousand better ways to communicate than twitter.

Something smells fishy...and it isn't a vagina.

Also, as a woman, it is horrifying to me that troons call their stink ditches vaginas. They aren't vaginas.
Inverted penis is quite a mouthful.

Still not buying it, the Doc in Philly, an Asian no less.
He had the surgery in Mont. Why wouldn't he be contacting them?
Wasn't he given or assigned a local Doc for aftercare checks? I mean I can't see flying cross country for checkups
The Docs make him an inny & it's see ya later, you're on your own?
I'm still not buying it. Court is Monday, could he be setting the stage for a med. reason to dodge court?
I hope he isn't thinking he can play his "I have both sets" like he did at the BCHRT?
"Your honor, I just had my dick chopped off, it's kinda infected so my Doc said I shouldn't come to court"
That won't play in big boy court, They'll want a letter from a Doc.
If he really has that kind of wound? to a degree I'd have to side with him & his calls to 911, it is a serious wound, if he has no one to change his dressings, was he calling the FD daily to do it for him?
He was sitting & driving for an hour or more when the Cops broke in?

ETA... He's DRUNK???? Here we go
From LRs twatter...damn good question

Screenshot_2021-02-11 janine on Twitter.png

Somehow he always manages to top himself...FUCK !!!!!!!

Last edited: