Do you think that's JY?

• Yes

Votes: 666 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 431 39.3%

• Total voters

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think he sent it to some unfortunate 15 year old girl. Of course now he says it wasn’t really his own dick, but if you were going to send someone a dick pic that you downloaded, surely you’d pick a nice one. The one Jonny sent looked like a limp potato.
Obviously he wasn't proud of his pud as he had it chopped off.
A line from a Robert Service poem, The men that don't fit in
"So they chop & change, & each fresh move is only a fresh mistake"
Our boy to a T

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a pic of his wang floating around somewhere, but it was not posted to twitter. I dont believe he posted his willy anywhere himself.
He was sending dick pics to women on a lesbian dating site. One of the women leaked the photo. It looked like a little egg. Those types of communities must be so overrun by AGP coomers and predators like Yaniv that they force all the actual lesbian women off of them.

Tungay

The safe word is "suet"
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised that he was willing to post this online, probably jumping at the chance to expose himself to any and everyone he could. What's actually surprising is that there aren't more images of his crotch gash floating around from leaked DMs.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised that he was willing to post this online, probably jumping at the chance to expose himself to any and everyone he could. What's actually surprising is that there aren't more images of his crotch gash floating around from leaked DMs.

I would call that suspicious rather then surprising, personally. ;)