JonathanYaniv.org / JessicaYaniv.org -

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
I have made the source code, such that it is, freely available on a new git service I'm going to try running. If you'd like to contribute, check it out.

My guidelines for this are:
1. Don't overcomplicate the project. This is quick and easy. Johnny isn't worth your time.
2. Focus on archives; show don't tell. Johnny wants to deny and subvert now, so use archives.
3. Write with short, simple sentences. A 50-year-old Fox news editor could be reading it. Use language he understands.
4. Make use of the audience split. JessicaYaniv.org is trans acceptance, so hide stuff that's offensive to them from it.

License for content will be the Unlicense. Your contributions will also become public domain.

Last edited:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
From my post on the other thread which apparently spawned this one:

Also shouldn't there be a section about whether JY is intersex or not? He seems to be contradicting himself on that front a lot lately and exposing him lying in front of a Human Rights tribunal is a great way to show he is malicious and manipulative.
I already contributed with a spell-check so I'll let some of you other fags tackle this one.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
Re: jessicayaniv.org - it looks like there is some kind of replacer code for pronouns (pretty clueless about this stuff, so don't wanna mess with it), but it fails/has been forgotten in a couple of places.

Minor for us, but lots of people will click off a site if it 'misgenders' a person.

Three instances of 'he', all under the 'Tampon Fetish' subheading. Twice in the first paragraph
  • 'when speaking to women he met in social media groups'
  • 'which he discussed with numerous women over the course of several years'
Once in the third paragraph
  • 'claims to be certain he will be approached for a tampon'

Two instances.

One on the homepage, last paragraph.
  • 'the past few months more information has been uncovered exposing him as someone with an unhealthy obsession'
One under 'Wax My Balls', fifth paragraph.
  • 'when ordered by the members of the court, she will insist on trying to pass notes to him'

*extremely mom voice*

one must imagine sissyphus happy
kiwifarms.net
I went over the intro and made it smaller and tighter, just the way Jonny likes it. This is the Pronoun Respecter version, so I #MeToo'd it up. The line about his menstruation fetish can be saved a little later. It's a detail, and it's too bizarre for someone just encountering the topic.

Has Jonathan ever gotten a non-TERF banned? I'm trying to make this part as neutral-but-lefty-friendly as possible, since it's the intro. Referring to Lindsay Shepherd as a "feminist" marks the site as TERF-sympathetic. Same thing with Yardley. Plus based on a quick google search, Yardley seems like a fucking insane person.

Jessica Yaniv is a predator and sex pest living in British Columbia. She is known for bringing lawsuits against sixteen different cosmetologists who refused to wax her penis and testicles.[1]

Ever since these cases were reported in the media, dozens of women have come forward with accounts of Yaniv's sexually inappropriate behavior. The harassment often occurred when these women were underage, and their accounts reveal Yaniv's consistent interest in girls as young as twelve.

For years, Yaniv has worked to silence critics by threatening them with legal action. Many critics have also been banned from YouTube, Twitter, and private hosts, due to Yaniv's skill at manipulating the automated reporting systems. This includes feminists such as Lindsay Shepherd[4] and Miranda Yardley, who is herself transgender.[2]

Jessica Yaniv is a trans woman, but this exposé is not about transgender issues. It's about a brazen predator who uses trans issues to protect herself from scrutiny.

Last edited:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
This is the Pronoun Respecter version
I don't see any obvious merits of this version over what is on the site already. It's not even clear to me what you did except rewrite and change the order of things for no apparent reason or improvement to the original.

If you wanna contribute a "pronoun respec" version I'd be happy to turn it into a proper pull request, as I have attempted to do with this version (but gave up midway through). Please make the changes as minimal as possible because it's not as simple as copy-pasting your text and be done - or at least explain very explicitly what are the changes and what is the point of them.

If you'd rather, you can also explain why you think the intro needs to be changed at all, instead of rewriting it again.

*extremely mom voice*

one must imagine sissyphus happy
kiwifarms.net
I don't see any obvious merits of this version over what is on the site already. It's not even clear to me what you did except rewrite and change the order of things for no apparent reason or improvement to the original.

If you wanna contribute a "pronoun respec" version I'd be happy to turn it into a proper pull request, as I have attempted to do with this version (but gave up midway through). Please make the changes as minimal as possible because it's not as simple as copy-pasting your text and be done - or at least explain very explicitly what are the changes and what is the point of them.

If you'd rather, you can also explain why you think the intro needs to be changed at all, instead of rewriting it again.
The current intro repeats itself, has grammar issues, and deadnames in line one which is a major tranny sin.
-Exposé, not expose. Picky as hell, but a journalist would notice.
-It's a weak move to start off with the trans issues disclaimer. Two sentences in and we're already apologizing?
-"wearing the guise of a marginalized person" implies we don't think he's a true woman, goes against the point of the document.
-"she has been uncovered by dozens of women as being a sex pest" is the most awkward use of the passive voice I've ever seen. It reads like something off random.txt
-"Everyone, men and women, trans and cis, who have criticized Yaniv have been subjected to strict censorship, threats of litigation, and deplatforming by YouTube, Twitter, and private web hosts" sounds like YouTube, Twitter, and private web hosts are the ones threatening to litigate. Should be "has criticized" and "has been subjected" also.

If you or anyone else thinks the edit is worth including, then alright. If it's too much trouble, then no big deal.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
If you or anyone else thinks the edit is worth including, then alright
I honestly think these are all exaggerations or nitpicks. I came back to this yesterday with the time and intention to create a pull request but just couldn't see the point halfway through it. It's OK for an exposé like this, written by autists on the Internet and not The Guardian or The Washing Post, to misgender, be slightly offensive, etc and the sentences you say are awkward or hard to understand are perfectly readable and intuitive in my own personal view and haven't bothered me.

I will however, create a pull request to add that "é" to exposé on the first line. This is all that I can see as a clear, objective improvement to the text.

Null is, ultimately, the one who accepts the changes or not and I'll be happy to do a pull request if you get his say-so. I just don't want to go to the trouble of doing it myself if by the end of it he'll see it as being as unnecessary as I do, which is just going to be a complete waste of my time if it ends up happening.

I'll say it again: if you make smaller, punctual changes that are objective instead of a complete rewrite, it's not only easier to make the changes in the code but also clearer to see them as an objective improvement.

Tags
None