JonBenet Ramsey: 20th Anniversary of Being "Unsolved". - 1996 child murder case.

Who Killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • John

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Pedo

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Junkyard Son

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrorists

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Family Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PedoBear

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Everyone

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to see if anyone else was interested as there have been some specials on various channels that are doing their own 20th anniversary "investigations". The last time I knew anything about the case was back when HardCopy was still on, so all this current stuff is new to me and a little interesting? It was a huge deal in '96 and that was mostly due to the parents. (Media blitz's are cringeworthy, but still)

Wiki article for the run-down.

Each special I've seen thus far has their own slant going. Some still are focused on the parents and/or brother and others have gone off to interview a pedo on the run, as well as focusing on a junkyard owners son. (Who is dead)

Recently, JonBenet's brother (Burke) was on Dr. Phil, but I never got around to watching that. Stations that made specials were HLN, Global, A&E, and maybe ID? With snippits on E! and other tabloid shows.

Patsy is dead from cancer, but John is still going. He works at a plane hanger or something.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mother seemed like a really Obsessive Compulsive type; I don't think she killed her daughter, but I do believe she had some sort of involvement. What I mean by involvement is that the mother had a direct hand in her child's death and not just by parading her on a stage like a child prostitute from Thailand.

Reactions: TheMightyMonarch

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The mother seemed like a really Obsessive Compulsive type; I don't think she killed her daughter, but I do believe she had some sort of involvement. What I mean by involvement is that the mother had a direct hand in her child's death and not just by parading her on a stage like a child prostitute from Thailand.
That stuff is weird, creepy shit, and anyone into it is weird and creepy, so it is entirely likely she attracted the attention of some weird creep, even if her weird, creepy parents didn't murder her themselves.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm with the intruder theory. As a child beauty pageant star JonBenet would've been an extremely desirable target for violent pedophiles, and her father's profile as an exec for a highly successful business is a good explanation for the ransom note (which was aimed at him): The killer might've wrote it ahead of time with the intention of distracting the police, but for some reason he panicked and killed her on the spot so he could get away.

What I do think is that the killer knew the parents in some capacity, but the parents didn't know him. A contractor for John's company or a friend of a friend of a friend of Patsy could've had reason to take interest in their family without being close enough to have been named by the Ramseys as a name worth looking into.

If Patsy contributed to her daughter's murder at all, it was by shaping her into the most ideal target for a pedophile possible and then making sure the entire state of Colorado knew where to find her.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It had to be her brother or mother. No kidnapper's exceptional enough to leave a handwritten note, let alone one they wrote using material from the scene of the abduction while the crime was tak8ng place.

The hack DA deserves prosecution as much as anybody. The whole thing was a sensationalist embarrasment to explain an obvious case of the family's involvement.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It had to be her brother or mother. No kidnapper's exceptional enough to leave a handwritten note, let alone one they wrote using material from the scene of the abduction while the crime was tak8ng place.

The hack DA deserves prosecution as much as anybody. The whole thing was a sensationalist embarrasment to explain an obvious case of the family's involvement.
Her brother was and is on the spectrum and completely exceptional. It was probably the mother, who flew into an Obsessive Compulsive rage and planted some homeless man's semen on her own child. Case closed.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her brother was and is on the spectrum and completely exceptional. It was probably the mother, who flew into an Obsessive Compulsive rage and planted some homeless man's semen on her own child. Case closed.
She probably didn't even need to do the last part. The DNA evidence which "exhonorated" the Ramseys most likely came from the Asian sweatshop JonBenét's underwear was manufactured in.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw Dr. Phil's interview series with Burke. Even if he didnt kill his sister, theres no way he isnt a child molestor now.

Seriously.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The father did it. I've read autopsy and crime scene details extensively (I know, I know! Playing Sherlock Holmes is a strange vice!): without wanting to go into gruesome TMI details, there was evidence of longterm s3xual abuse. The children both had night terrors and severe bed-wetting, which can be a sign of child abuse- and the son engaged in truly bizarre behavior such as smearing feces onto his sister's stuff and putting grapefruit-sized wads of it into her bed. JB wouldn't even visit the water closet without someone to accompany her. Imho, both children were both being abused. The family was about to visit the father's older daughter (JB's half-sister, WHO WAS A NURSE and would have investigated the bizarre behavior- and noticed that JB had been molested. The father's gig would have been up. He had to kill her to save face.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino