JonTron Returns - Expect Salt Increase Soon

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jontron posted two videos to YouTube today after a long hiatus, possibly in part to the big shitstorm that happened after Twitter labeled him an MRA racist Nazi etc and got him removed from Yooka-Laylee

Reddit's already getting super pissy about it, and I expect Twitter and NeoGaf to follow suit.

Sergeant Politeness

Pitiful, laughable, once again silent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This comment in particular annoys the fuck out of me. Jontron literally has no recourse here. If he doesn't move on, his actual fans get annoyed. If he does, smug fucks online go "oh, we're supposed to forget he said such awful things, right?" He's just supposed to crawl into a fucking hole and never peek his racist head out ever again to these people.

I get that that's always been their game, but it's beyond insufferable. An entertainer can't be an entertainer. He has to think like me, 100%. It's not even like Jon was being an out and out racist in the debate, he came off like he didn't know what to think. They continue to blow-torch him for humoring the ideas that he did.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
B-List YouTuber who stole Nathan Lane's comedy shtick returns to make videos for knuckle dragging 12-25 year olds finally came back to make videos to remind you of trash that only amusing to millennials who have rose tinted nostalgia boners for the 90s. Nothing of value was lost while he was gone.
Is it hard being terminally exceptional?

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B-List YouTuber who stole Nathan Lane's comedy shtick returns to make videos for knuckle dragging 12-25 year olds finally came back to make videos to remind you of trash that only amusing to millennials who have rose tinted nostalgia boners for the 90s. Nothing of value was lost while he was gone.
Obligatory "Lol calm down"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino