JonTron Thread -

Sergeant Politeness

Pitiful, laughable, once again silent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This comment in particular annoys the fuck out of me. Jontron literally has no recourse here. If he doesn't move on, his actual fans get annoyed. If he does, smug fucks online go "oh, we're supposed to forget he said such awful things, right?" He's just supposed to crawl into a fucking hole and never peek his racist head out ever again to these people.

I get that that's always been their game, but it's beyond insufferable. An entertainer can't be an entertainer. He has to think like me, 100%. It's not even like Jon was being an out and out racist in the debate, he came off like he didn't know what to think. They continue to blow-torch him for humoring the ideas that he did.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
B-List YouTuber who stole Nathan Lane's comedy shtick returns to make videos for knuckle dragging 12-25 year olds finally came back to make videos to remind you of trash that only amusing to millennials who have rose tinted nostalgia boners for the 90s. Nothing of value was lost while he was gone.
Is it hard being terminally exceptional?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B-List YouTuber who stole Nathan Lane's comedy shtick returns to make videos for knuckle dragging 12-25 year olds finally came back to make videos to remind you of trash that only amusing to millennials who have rose tinted nostalgia boners for the 90s. Nothing of value was lost while he was gone.
Obligatory "Lol calm down"

Tags
None