JonTron Thread -

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Pretty funny but the show looks fake as hell and (thankfully) didn't have any controversy to spice things up. It's pretty obvious the events and results were decided before the show even began and there is a lot of hand holding to prevent any catastrophe that will result in several people going to jail for negligence.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty funny but the show looks fake as hell and (thankfully) didn't have any controversy to spice things up. It's pretty obvious the events and results were decided before the show even began and there is a lot of hand holding to prevent any catastrophe that will result in several people going to jail for negligence.
So your typical reality show then.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, Jon's a balloon now.
Jontron obese.png
Damn. He was always a little fat but he's morbidly obese, now.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Another solid video from JonTron. I had no idea this show existed. I'm excited for the next episode; that interview should be pretty interesting.

That too, it's just not uncommon for the husband to blow up in size after a while. But he got married back in October.

D'awww. Cute pictures of a cute couple. Good for them. :3

Spending his time as a newlywed in quarantine? Yup, that's definitely a good recipe for packing on some pounds.

Maybe he should consult the OJ Simpson workout video again. lol.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
I would'nt call him morbidly obese, and i can't really see if he has been "ballooning" up, a couple of pounds perhaps, or maybe it's me who is going blind. Anyway great episode, the cringe factor was high!