JonTron Thread -

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, I can't believe some of the stuff poor Jimmy is saying in this thing. Unreal.

You'd think at the very least, they'd have shown some kids how to do things like cook and clean just to, you know, make sure they don't kill themselves trying.
Or empty out the outhouses and not leave a literal mountain of shit in the one outhouse before they brought out more.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Jon is like a white, fat Eric Andre. He just needs a Hannibal.

Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress have a TV show!?

I wonder if this kid watches Jon cause he seemed to be having a great time doing this. As much as Jon talked down his abilities as an interviewer I thought he did great.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
This whole kid nation thing reminds me of an anecdote near the beginning of the first BSA handbook.
Boy Scouts of America Official Handbook said:
Not long ago a benevolent rich man, impressed with this idea, chartered a steamer and took some hundreds of slum boys up to the Catskills for a day in the woods. They were duly landed and told to "go in now and have a glorious time." It was like gathering up a netful of catfish and throwing them into the woods, saying, "Go and have a glorious time."
The boys sulked around and sullenly disappeared. An hour later, on being looked up, they were found in groups under the bushes, smoking cigarettes, shooting "craps," and playing cards, —the only things they knew. Thus the well-meaning rich man learned that it is not enough to take men out-of-doors. We must also teach them to enjoy it.
We've known since 1910 you shouldn't Kid Nation kids.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this kid watches Jon cause he seemed to be having a great time doing this. As much as Jon talked down his abilities as an interviewer I thought he did great.

Jimmy was a pretty great interview as well. He did a good job playing off of Jon's antics. Too bad his attempts to get into acting as a kid lead to fucking shit mountains and bleach drinking because he might actually have some talent.

AnaV

I fell for bait and should get capital punishment
kiwifarms.net
JonTron has always had this magnetizing fucking appeal to me, ever since I first watched his Monster Party video back around when it came out, I got hooked on his humor. Nowadays you can tell most video game content creators in that style that weren't inspired by James Rolfe, were probably inspired by him.

Dom Cruise

She had no one to play with for thirty years...
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember now hearing that they drank bleach on Kid Nation.