JonTron Thread -

Dang Woodchucks!

Whatamark@noneyabusiness.org
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy got screwed out the gold star, but he's still the smartest kid out the whole bunch.

Hearing the kids ingested bleach (a negligible amount apparently, but still wtf), shared a single outhouse for 40 people, slept on the floor in the New Mexico desert weather, one girl got grease burns trying to cook... and all of this happened while the show went as planned.

Now, imagine if it went off the fucking rails.

ETA: I just remembered the apparent security guards they had "Holding Hands Across America"-style so no one wandered out of bounds, and it reminded me of that plot point from that Jordan Peele movie "Us".

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Jontron derangement syndrome should be recognized as a mental diagnosis
How is that any different than Trump Derangement Syndrome though? Both of them boil down to "X has an opinion that I disagree with, X is therefore alt-right, X must be stopped, deplatformed, and have their life ruined"

it would clear up the trash on twitter quite a bit
Or just nuke Twitter... no one worth a damn would miss it.

Michaelsoft

kiwifarms.net
Social media was a mistake
The introduction of social media and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the connectivity of those of us who live in 'advanced' countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have led to widespread psychological suffering and have inflicted severe damage on the mental and physical world.

Tags
None