Law Jordan Hunt (Toronto Lady Kicker) charged with multiple counts of assault -

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I probably shouldn't try to get into the mindspace of someone who would kick a random person in the face, but how did he think that would help his cause? Like committing an assault will totally make all the anti-choicers think "Boy; we were wrong!"
The mind space for people like that is really simple (shocking) - whatever they do is OK because they're on the "right side of history" or the "winning team".

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So..... the story hit reddit and somepony was apparently able to get a phone interview with the guy and put it up on youtube

Voice sounds similar (when considering its deformity through the phone) but I cant verify whether its definitely him....and honestly he sounds so jawdroppingly stereotypically pathetic and repulsive that this may well be faked.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So..... the story hit reddit and somepony was apparently able to get a phone interview with the guy and put it up on youtube

Voice sounds similar (when considering its deformity through the phone) but I cant verify whether its definitely him....and honestly he sounds so jawdroppingly stereotypically pathetic and repulsive that this may well be faked.
If this is real, it's incredibly stupid. His defense lawyer must be face-palming.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is real, it's incredibly stupid. His defense lawyer must be face-palming.
You see my dilemma. This would not only be the most pathetic attempt to defend his assault(s) imaginable but it would fuck over his legal defence, and only the most jawdroppingly autistic tard on the planet would even consider it.....but then this is the same bitchboy who decided to roundhouse kick a woman in the face in the name of feminism on camera so......fuck me i dont know if its real or not

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
You see my dilemma. This would not only be the most pathetic attempt to defend his assault(s) imaginable but it would fuck over his legal defence, and only the most jawdroppingly autistic tard on the planet would even consider it.....but then this is the same bitchboy who decided to roundhouse kick a woman in the face in the name of feminism on camera so......fuck me i dont know if its real or not
The faggot's in Canuckistan. Shit defense or no that little faggot ain't doing time.

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
And for any claims of being for women's rights, he shows himself to be an ass when he tried to kick a woman. On that same note, this is the man that kicked a woman.
View attachment 561497
Soy boy look aside, the fact he sticks his tongue makes one think there's no other way one can't take him seriously besides being a complete asshole.
This faggot literally looks like a stick. It's not even just the natural contortion of the body when twisting like that. There's no way. Just how emaciated is this freak?

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ Pander

Panda Tech
kiwifarms.net
Even if he doesn't get jail time his life is essentially over. Even in Toronto if you get caught doing this shit and make yourself look like an even bigger asshole after the fact you'd get pretty isolated. Probably the only friends he'll make from then on will be the 5 or 10 anarchists in the whole city (then again, even the anarchists I've met there are orders of magnitude more sensible than this jackass).

Nobody's gonna hire this deadbeat. My guess he dies alone, in a shack in the slums, on welfare, and nothing of value would be lost.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Even if he doesn't get jail time his life is essentially over. Even in Toronto if you get caught doing this shit and make yourself look like an even bigger asshole after the fact you'd get pretty isolated. Probably the only friends he'll make from then on will be the 5 or 10 anarchists in the whole city (then again, even the anarchists I've met there are orders of magnitude more sensible than this jackass).

Nobody's gonna hire this deadbeat. My guess he dies alone, in a shack in the slums, on welfare, and nothing of value would be lost.
All he has to do is find a woman that really hates pro-life people.

Pretty easy. Heck, people will probably seek him out to employ him.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

You assume he was working to begin with. He seems like the type to mooch welfare and is either oblivious to how much he's disliked or actively courts disdain. He's probably got a few close "friends", not people who he really likes or like him back, but a few fellow assclowns that would pull shit like what he did or approve of it.

As a side note, I don't now why but that part where he sticks his tongue out before he kicks the bitch makes me want to crack him in the jaw.

Edit: Never mind, turns out the feggit is a hair dresser. Fucking christ, what a stereo-type.

Last edited:

raymond

kiwifarms.net
You assume he was working to begin with. He seems like the type to mooch welfare and is either oblivious to how much he's disliked or actively courts disdain. He's probably got a few close "friends", not people who he really likes or like him back, but a few fellow assclowns that would pull shit like what he did or approve of it.

As a side note, I don't now why but that part where he sticks his tongue out before he kicks the bitch makes me want to crack him in the jaw.
He got fired from some place so yeah I would assume he was working

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino