• “If you do this, you’re a deviant. Please, oh please, be a deviant.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Law Jordan Hunt (Toronto Lady Kicker) charged with multiple counts of assault

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CrunkLord420, Oct 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Nova Prime

Nova Prime Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking

kiwifarms.net
  1. He might like that too.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sam Losco

Sam Losco Caveman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. FFE44655-CE07-44DE-9C80-44D875EB1ACD.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart Here far longer than I should have been
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I probably shouldn't try to get into the mindspace of someone who would kick a random person in the face, but how did he think that would help his cause? Like committing an assault will totally make all the anti-choicers think "Boy; we were wrong!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    hambeerlyingnreed

hambeerlyingnreed Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic

kiwifarms.net
  4. The hotpocket that moved the original story into the "miscellaneous articles" megathread is probably feeling the bern now. Is the roof of your mouf okay, doing it for free? :unholy:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. The mind space for people like that is really simple (shocking) - whatever they do is OK because they're on the "right side of history" or the "winning team".

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. So..... the story hit reddit and somepony was apparently able to get a phone interview with the guy and put it up on youtube

Voice sounds similar (when considering its deformity through the phone) but I cant verify whether its definitely him....and honestly he sounds so jawdroppingly stereotypically pathetic and repulsive that this may well be faked.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Soy's a helluva drug

• Agree Agree x 3
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net
  8. If this is real, it's incredibly stupid. His defense lawyer must be face-palming.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You see my dilemma. This would not only be the most pathetic attempt to defend his assault(s) imaginable but it would fuck over his legal defence, and only the most jawdroppingly autistic tard on the planet would even consider it.....but then this is the same bitchboy who decided to roundhouse kick a woman in the face in the name of feminism on camera so......fuck me i dont know if its real or not

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Judge Holden

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. The faggot's in Canuckistan. Shit defense or no that little faggot ain't doing time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  11. lmao, what

Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. What seems to be your boggle?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Judge Holden

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. This faggot literally looks like a stick. It's not even just the natural contortion of the body when twisting like that. There's no way. Just how emaciated is this freak?

kiwifarms.net
  14. Even if he doesn't get jail time his life is essentially over. Even in Toronto if you get caught doing this shit and make yourself look like an even bigger asshole after the fact you'd get pretty isolated. Probably the only friends he'll make from then on will be the 5 or 10 anarchists in the whole city (then again, even the anarchists I've met there are orders of magnitude more sensible than this jackass).

Nobody's gonna hire this deadbeat. My guess he dies alone, in a shack in the slums, on welfare, and nothing of value would be lost.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. optimistic, from the looks of his, his family is atleast living decently

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. All he has to do is find a woman that really hates pro-life people.

Pretty easy. Heck, people will probably seek him out to employ him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  17. If you didn't know(and how would you if you weren't a parent or a brony?), the characters actually say "somepony" as indefinite pronouns in My Little Pony in dialogue. Why Holden used it when talking about redditors is up to your personal interpretation.

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. You assume he was working to begin with. He seems like the type to mooch welfare and is either oblivious to how much he's disliked or actively courts disdain. He's probably got a few close "friends", not people who he really likes or like him back, but a few fellow assclowns that would pull shit like what he did or approve of it.

As a side note, I don't now why but that part where he sticks his tongue out before he kicks the bitch makes me want to crack him in the jaw.

Edit: Never mind, turns out the feggit is a hair dresser. Fucking christ, what a stereo-type.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #59 Coldgrip, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  19. He got fired from some place so yeah I would assume he was working

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.