Manosphere Jordan Peterson - Internet Daddy Simulator, Post-modern Anti-postmodernist, Canadian Psychology Professor, Depressed, Got Hooked on Benzos

Scribbler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The follow up: If 'socialized medicine' is so great, why are you traveling around the world for a health care solution? Also, why not go to the US? Is there some ex-Nazi doctor behind the old iron curtain that has secret techniques? Would make a good story...
Could be an ethics thing. Could be because if the sue-happy environment over here. But Canada wouldn't put him in a coma, the US probably wouldn't either, but Russia would.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Back together. She played outside for a bit then got him back to help ruin her dad in Russia.

View attachment 1385706
Februari 4 2020
View attachment 1385707
August 5 2019

She removed the instagram pics of the fitness guy she fucked for a while.
Yeah, this is not a normal person. The only people I know who would not be ashamed to publicly go through these weird “relationship story arcs” (especially with a young child in the mix!) are either low IQ enough to not realize how bad it looks (ala Sammy Bushart from
Beauty Parlour or someone like that — obviously she’s not this) or too sociopathic to care (this seems more likely). Something is very wrong with this family but with this girl in particular. I am starting to see what everyone else here has been saying. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Mikhaila herself was abusing drugs. It would explain a lot, like the bikini dancing videos and other questionable social media activity. If her dad was dishonest about abusing drugs, it’s entirely possible she is doing the same thing, especially since they were all ready to defend him like his benzo problem was somehow different from any other junkie, or the weird way they all claim to eat only meat. They are freaks and I’m certain that they are all liars to some degree.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is not a normal person. The only people I know who would not be ashamed to publicly go through these weird “relationship story arcs” (especially with a young child in the mix!) are either low IQ enough to not realize how bad it looks (ala Sammy Bushart from
Beauty Parlour or someone like that — obviously she’s not this) or too sociopathic to care (this seems more likely). Something is very wrong with this family but with this girl in particular. I am starting to see what everyone else here has been saying. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Mikhaila herself was abusing drugs. It would explain a lot, like the bikini dancing videos and other questionable social media activity. If her dad was dishonest about abusing drugs, it’s entirely possible she is doing the same thing, especially since they were all ready to defend him like his benzo problem was somehow different from any other junkie, or the weird way they all claim to eat only meat. They are freaks and I’m certain that they are all liars to some degree.
I mean, she realized how bad it looks enough to delete the old pictures with her fitness boytoy.

My diagnosis it's mostly her learning how bad that kind of thing looks as a teen would, due to her sheltered upbringing as a result of being in and out of hospital (if that part of the history is as true as they tell it). That + SSRI's + carl jung dad with soviet fetish = very weird behaviour.

As for the depression bit, someone should probably archive this old video:

It's about 4 years before Peterson's fame where they went on a tv program together to talk about depression. She was a lot more like a normal person there than after his fame. Maybe she is one of those people where a little bit of fame/attention completely goes to their head.

Last edited:

Elescondio20

kiwifarms.net
Despite being a doctor who should know better, Jordan Peterson got hooked on Benzos and has been put into some weird never ending treatment by his daughter who may or may not be keeping him incapacitated intentionally in order to grift money from his adherents. She's been flying him around all over the place in some bizarre "Where in the World is Jordan B. Peterson?" storyline, while she vacations with her strange foreign boyfriend and makes Tik Tok videos.

It seems so, but there is not solid confirmation of this. The type of induced coma Peterson was put into is not legal in the US, hence the trip to Russia. The running narrative for sometime was that he had "temporary cognitive damage" that he would presumably recover from. This hasn't happened over a year later, making a full recovery look more and more unlikely.

He can stand, and presumably walk. He can operate a child's RC car at a 3rd grade level. He gave an interview after his first rehab, but has not spoken publicly since his botched treatment or the rumors of his cognitive failure began. If he is able to speak coherently, I'd assume we'd know by now.

Probably not. Again, we don't know for sure, but in all likelihood the good doctor's brain is gone. Look forward to him being able to open a pickle jar on his own, not hold some 4 hour lecture on post-modern neo-marxist influence on socioeconomics or whatever.

No. Picasso famously made less money during his life than after his death. Similarly, Peterson is on track to have his lifetime earnings surpassed by the earnings he's made since his braindeath. His patreon is still open and raking in dough, subscribestar is active, his book still sells, his YouTube videos get views, and I could be wrong, but I think he's a tenured professor. I don't know if this is still the norm, and I'm at risk of powerleveling here, but my grandfather was a tenured professor, and his salary was guaranteed. Additionally, as my grandfather was coming down with Alzheimer's, he was made an "adjunct" professor, meaning he was no longer tenured, but he was still on the payroll and had no obligation to work. I say this not to powerlevel, but because this is exactly what could happen to Jordan Peterson. My grandfather went to his grave earning a steady salary from a job he hadn't attended in months due to his cognitive decline, and literally the exact same thing might happen with Peterson. What I'm saying is Jordan Peterson, or rather his daughter, are sitting pretty financially. Again, I don't know if universities still function that way, but it's entirely possible this braindead man will have a stable job until his physical death and 3-4 revenue streams for an indeterminate time after his death. I have no doubt his patreon and subscribestar will outlive him, even if they decline drastically, and it's not like people stop buying books or watching the YouTube videos of dead people.

I will add for any Peterson fan, the man has written two books, conducted many interviews, and released hundreds of hours of free content, much of it seems to hold rewatch value to Peterson's disciples. Even if your surrogate internet daddy dies tomorrow, you're at no risk of running out of Peterson content for the foreseeable future. I may not be a huge fan of him, and I do goof on him a lot, but I must admit his body of work is impressive, and it does help men who come from broken homes and single moms. There really isn't any harm in that, pathetic or not.
Wait i thought he deleted his patreon.... is this a misunderstanding or he opened again? because that would be hilarious.

That being i said i think the "at least he helps people" should probably be discarted forever because
1-How good can the life advice of someone who got addicted to drugs and fried his brain be?
2-By his own rules his advice should ne descarted because he was trying to change the world while being a mess himself

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait i thought he deleted his patreon.... is this a misunderstanding or he opened again? because that would be hilarious.

That being i said i think the "at least he helps people" should probably be discarted forever because
1-How good can the life advice of someone who got addicted to drugs and fried his brain be?
2-By his own rules his advice should ne descarted because he was trying to change the world while being a mess himself
Nah, he closed his patreon "in solidarity" with sargon when he was removed. Just before he removed it, he had already lost about half of subscriptions from 60k to 35k /month as a result of all the people boycotting patreon.

He was going to build his own patreon, but then instead he just created a way for people to pay him directly on his site. It also stopped people in talk shows / debates being able to bring up how much money he was receiving.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net

W
Psychoanalyst Dr. Sigmund Freud was a cocaine addict his whole life, his work and accomplishments are immeasurable though.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
Peterson is a married man with family, college professor, writer and human being who has problems just like everybody else. He tried to help people, especially adolescents to find their own way. When you accomplish what he had accomplished in his life then you will be able to write snarky comments.
I'm sorry, I couldn't quite make that out over Kermit de Psychologist's dick in your mouth.

haurchefant

a smile better suits a hero
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for Peterson tbh even if he fucked up irl and screwed up his daughter (Bc we all know where her conniving got its start) he did try to make a stand for the little guy and wanted to help people. This is a case where we see a guy's flaws get the best of him.

His fans are still obnoxious trash tho

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Peterson is a married man with family, college professor, writer and human being who has problems just like everybody else. He tried to help people, especially adolescents to find their own way. When you accomplish what he had accomplished in his life then you will be able to write snarky comments.
So I can only make snarky comments about him if I develop a benzo addiction and get put into a coma by a quack Russian doctor?

(Also, what the fuck is a "psychichoanalyst"?)

Elescondio20

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure most people arent drug addicts.... even if you bring his wife cancer , spoiler: Most family members of cancer victims don't become drug addicts
So he clearly was a fragile idiot whose fans were even more fragile... which explains the whiteknighting here

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
If you look at all this JBP persona from a meta perspective its seemingly premature retirement fits neatly some overarching purpose.

Let me explain first my assumption:

We can put between the bubbe-meise that JBP's popularity growth was organic. He was definitely heavily promoted, and very successfully. From the time perspective, I see the pronouns controversy as contrived and fake, but it seemed so genuine at the time, right?

He became a popular media figure even though he was apparently heavily criticized and presented as an alt-right anti-hero. If you think deeply what idea he was selling, it will chill your spine.

On meta-level JBP as a persona is selling an idea that people who follow common sense and are attached to the traditional concepts of biological sex, gender roles, hero myths, etc. in other words JBP followers, are so inept in their real life that they don't even know they should clean their rooms or their private parts...

I don't fit the demographics JBP persona was created for, as I am not a young male, so this meta-narrative does not affect me. However, it took me some time to realize it that he was ultimately meant to be destroyed in the lamest way believable to discredit the ideas he was associated with, and hence we have this colorful story about benzos addiction and brain damage.

I don't believe anything I read on the internet, I just think it's plausible JBP got retired as he was meant to be.
In shame.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
If you look at all this JBP persona from a meta perspective its seemingly premature retirement fits neatly some overarching purpose.

Let me explain first my assumption:

We can put between the bubbe-meise that JBP's popularity growth was organic. He was definitely heavily promoted, and very successfully. From the time perspective, I see the pronouns controversy as contrived and fake, but it seemed so genuine at the time, right?

He became a popular media figure even though he was apparently heavily criticized and presented as an alt-right anti-hero. If you think deeply what idea he was selling, it will chill your spine.

On meta-level JBP as a persona is selling an idea that people who follow common sense and are attached to the traditional concepts of biological sex, gender roles, hero myths, etc. in other words JBP followers, are so inept in their real life that they don't even know they should clean their rooms or their private parts...

I don't fit the demographics JBP persona was created for, as I am not a young male, so this meta-narrative does not affect me. However, it took me some time to realize it that he was ultimately meant to be destroyed in the lamest way believable to discredit the ideas he was associated with, and hence we have this colorful story about benzos addiction and brain damage.

I don't believe anything I read on the internet, I just think it's plausible JBP got retired as he was meant to be.
In shame.
So the entire JP arc was engineered by some media hacks so Breadtubers would have joke fodder? That's so stupid it's probably true!

• Feels
Reactions: SPX5kzy

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Just watched yet another JP and Steve Paikin interview above, did I hear correctly that his daughter has been depressed since grade 5? you have to be kidding me. I can believe it, but children don't typically become depressed like teens or adults become depressed. Almost always when I child is feeling like this there is something going on in the home.

My hunch is there was long standing drug and alcohol abuse in the home. From Jordan but likely his wife as well (just get that vibe).

GedsForth

Lapsing libertarian
kiwifarms.net
1. This probably depends on your personal philosophy, but I believe that if something works that's all that matters. I'm sure some people would disagree, but so long as the people listening to Peterson are improving their lives, Peterson could be as big a wreck as humanly imaginable and my only gripe would be the hypocrisy from his "clean your room" remark (which is still good advice, even if Peterson himself can't follow it if you ask me). I go pretty far in this belief, though. I think that if placebo medicine for a hypothetical ailment is just as effective as an active medicine there's nothing wrong with its use in place of that active medicine for example, so I understand if some differ from me on my strictly pragmatic beliefs. If Peterson's advice was harmful I'd think differently, but I've seen little evidence of that.
2. This is true, so logically it probably should be discarded. But again, I go back to my "if it works, that's all that matters" mentality. If you're so much of a mess that you need a fucking leaf to tell you to wipe your ass, I think it may be worth looking past the logical flaws in Peterson's beliefs. I should stress that most people who find Peterson's self help advice helpful are complete wrecks, as are most people who find help in pop self-help literature.
Just watched yet another JP and Steve Paikin interview above, did I hear correctly that his daughter has been depressed since grade 5? you have to be kidding me. I can believe it, but children don't typically become depressed like teens or adults become depressed. Almost always when I child is feeling like this there is something going on in the home.
Children can definitely become depressed by grade 5. Not to play armchair psychologist here, but her behavior seems pretty consistent with somebody with bipolar or some similar mental illness and those can manifest at all different ages.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My hunch is there was long standing drug and alcohol abuse in the home. From Jordan but likely his wife as well (just get that vibe).
Their daughter had severe arthritis as a child, resulting in chronic pain. She had her hip and ankle replaced before she turned 18. The arthritis was idiopathic (meaning the cause is unknown), and there is basically no treatment besides cortisol shots or taking opiate pain meds, and surgery when the joints degrade enough to warrant it. She spent her formative years either in severe pain or zonked out on pain meds. Jordan Peterson has depression as well and there is some genetic component to developing depression, but considering the life circumstances it seems pretty understandable to become depressed when you're in pain all the time and can't do what all the other kids get to do. Being unable to do normal kid things really takes a toll on children with medical conditions, even manageable ones like type one diabetes. Children with medical conditions have to face their own mortality much earlier than they are really ready for.

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
man there's so much bloody "We don't know what caused it, it just happened, this rare medical condition, depression, drugs, Experimental treatment, whacko meat diet, fruit smoothey septic shock" Bullshit in this family it's an identifiable pattern, are we sure we aren't dealing with a family of Munchhausen's, that just fell apart the second two of them actually got something real and genuine (Cancer and Benzos addiction?)