Manosphere Jordan Peterson - Internet Daddy Simulator, Post-modern Anti-postmodernist, Canadian Psychology Professor, Depressed, Got Hooked on Benzos

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Oh Jordan...For a jungian psychologist he seems pretty unaware of his own shadow. He started off fine, but overtime I feel he became more and more influenced by the people around him, especially his audience (And tbh I think the leftists he interacted with were partially responsible.) I think he has grown accustomed to their attention and that now he has it he is reluctant to go against the grain of the audience that upholds and supports him. For all his talk of the strength and virtue of the individual now he's become a banner for THEIR ideas more so than a free thinking advocate for anything, just another talking head on the screen.
yes & its funny since this is also what happened to the feminists he criticizes. when things actually got 'better' for women, they couldn't admit it or their jobs/status as radicals was at stake.

so they kept on & on, 'microaggressions' & #metoo & now its all victimology since no other place for it to go.

but like with most things, they started with good points & valid criticisms that needed addressing at the time. now they say goofy shit like " hijabs are feminist" that's how totally fucked up it all is.... & if peterson doesn't get a grip, he's gonna start sounding just exactly that back-asswards. (as we say in the south)

edit: the canadian love of order gonna bury their asses. glad i'm in the land of no-order, because the maple-leaf regimentation is starting to give me the major creeps.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
yes & its funny since this is also what happened to the feminists he criticizes. when things actually got 'better' for women, they couldn't admit it or their jobs/status as radicals was at stake.
Exactly! It's like that joke Bo Burnham made about rape whistles.
now they say goofy shit like " hijabs are feminist" that's how totally fucked up it all is.... & if peterson doesn't get a grip, he's gonna start sounding just exactly that back-asswards. (as we say here in the south)
I think it's a little late for that to be honest. If he had played more patiently earlier on and had been more careful who he associated himself with when cultivating his initial following then maybe things would've hashed out differently.

White Devil's Advocate

The Rock n'Roller outta controller
kiwifarms.net
oh boy he sperged big time on being uninvited from Cambridge.

"I wish them the continued decline in relevance over the next few decades that they deeply and profoundly and diligently work toward and deserve. "

Yes, Jordan, 800-year-old institution and one of if not the most prestigious universities ever is going to become irrelevant because a goofy 60 year old neocon isn't going to spend a few months there. lmao
" We should respect the institution now and forever. The institution is order. The institution is love." - Jordan Peterson

" How dare you disinvite me institution?‽ Burn down the institution!!! REEEE!!!" - Also Jordan Peterson

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Oh Jordan...For a jungian psychologist he seems pretty unaware of his own shadow. He started off fine, but overtime I feel he became more and more influenced by the people around him, especially his audience (And tbh I think the leftists he interacted with were partially responsible.) I think he has grown accustomed to their attention and that now he has it he is reluctant to go against the grain of the audience that upholds and supports him. For all his talk of the strength and virtue of the individual now he's become a banner for THEIR ideas more so than a free thinking advocate for anything, just another talking head on the screen.

Peterson is not really a Jungian at all.
His speciality was addiction.

Peterson is willing to share what he knows about Jung quite readily and that gives him the veneer of expertise on things that he has at best a mediocre understanding of.

You can’t base your entire approach to life around a thin slice of human history that was highly localized at the time.

GenderCop

kiwifarms.net
Cry for help

Kid has hysterical break-down and falls into the lap of Jordan Peterson. This is the start of the alpha lobster journey.
greatest shit ever! thank you! you made my whole weekend, already shared with 5 ppl.

JBP turning into BENNY HINN & pretty soon the boys will be lining up for him to do the 'laying on of hands' thing, which is what they were sort of doing in the clip. (putting your hands on somebody & praying is much more powerhouse than just normal praying, in case you didn't know) then they will pass out in ecstasy.

and then what? guru peterson? rajneesh peterson? apostle peterson? damn i can't wait for this new religion to take shape... the initials JBP gonna be as well-known as LRH before its all thru.

good times await, my brothers, good times.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Cry for help

Kid has hysterical break-down and falls into the lap of Jordan Peterson. This is the start of the alpha lobster journey.
Those Liberty kids are goddamn disasters. I knew people who went lived Lynchburg and Liberty has more or less it's own secret police that go around town looking for students doing shit they're "not supposed to".

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
greatest shit ever! thank you! you made my whole weekend, already shared with 5 ppl.

JBP turning into BENNY HINN & pretty soon the boys will be lining up for him to do the 'laying on of hands' thing, which is what they were sort of doing in the clip. (putting your hands on somebody & praying is much more powerhouse than just normal praying, in case you didn't know) then they will pass out in ecstasy.

and then what? guru peterson? rajneesh peterson? apostle peterson? damn i can't wait for this new religion to take shape... the initials JBP gonna be as well-known as LRH before its all thru.

good times await, my brothers, good times.
I eagerly await the day I hear that Peterson‘s bought some land in Guyana.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
The first time i heard of this guy was when he was being mentioned almost worshipfully by an unemployed MAGApede video game streamer on twitch with a double-digit viewer count. I figured he had to have a thread here.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
Full event

Here's the full event. It cuts at 21:10 when the guy rushes on. There's more embarrassing hands on prayer stuff at 1:05:00, where Peterson talks something about the Logos with tears in his eyes.

I think if he really cared about his audience, he'd volunteer to be nailed naked to a couple of planks of wood and then, after a few hours, once he's stopped breathing, they can stab him in the guts with a spear. Only then can we be sure that he is truly the Son of Logos.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Did the Twitch streamer at least have a clean penis?
Y'know, I couldn't say. Unfortunately he didn't whip his dong out on stream.

From what I could see, though, his room was absolutely immaculate, so another Jordan Peterson success story!

EDIT: In all seriousness, maintaining the cleanliness of one's living conditions has been proven to help improve depression, so, like, that's good, but if you're in that shape you should be attending actual therapy sessions, with a professional who can help you come up with strategies and treatments tailored to you, not taking lessons from an Internet Dad.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness, maintaining the cleanliness of one's living conditions has been proven to help improve depression, so, like, that's good, but if you're in that shape you should be attending actual therapy sessions, with a professional who can help you come up with strategies and treatments tailored to you, not taking lessons from an Internet Dad.
Well yeah, but it seems like it would be common knowledge that not living in filth would perk you up. If someone didn't pick up on that until around their twenties, yeah, there's clearly an underlying problem that vacuuming isn't fixing.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, but it seems like it would be common knowledge that not living in filth would perk you up. If someone didn't pick up on that until around their twenties, yeah, there's clearly an underlying problem that vacuuming isn't fixing.
if current year has shown us anything, it's that common Sense has gone the way of the dodo.

GenderCop

kiwifarms.net
Full event

Here's the full event. It cuts at 21:10 when the guy rushes on. There's more embarrassing hands on prayer stuff at 1:05:00, where Peterson talks something about the Logos with tears in his eyes.

I think if he really cared about his audience, he'd volunteer to be nailed naked to a couple of planks of wood and then, after a few hours, once he's stopped breathing, they can stab him in the guts with a spear. Only then can we be sure that he is truly the Son of Logos.
thanks again! last five minutes of that video, they were treating him like the fucking pope. that is amazing, standing ovations & hollering like he is the return of Guns n Roses or something.

my father the atheist (he'd slap me if i said RIP so I will not) used to say, when they started raising their hands in the air in church: "who they wavin at?"

i noticed 2 things:
Peterson's meandering pseudo-notprayer about 'mistakes he will inevitably make' was dislocated & strange. it sounds like the kind of thing privately/covertly addressed to your wife, or somehow refers to his treatment of her. (i been married awhile ok? & first thing i thought of)

next, at the end of the long meandering who-they-wavin-at prayertime, he DID NOT say "amen" with everybody else. now wasn't he raised protestant? he's supposed to say amen, goddammit. whats up with that?

i like how he gets all these goodies for being a holy man -at Liberty U no less, Jerry Falwell's school! - without even really disclosing whether he believes god is just a useful metaphor/repository for all the good stuff/aspirations/ideas etc or whether he believes in a living god that exists/intervenes in ppl's lives.
& if he doesn't, does he think all that fired-up who-they-wavin-at was just a therapeutic exercise so he is good humoredly going along with it (my attitude towards lots of things, group singing & whatnot) or are these ppl all indeed speaking to The Creator Incarnate?

because if you believed the latter, wouldn't you say amen?

what does this guy really believe & why won't he tell us? discuss.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino