Manosphere Jordan Peterson - Internet Daddy Simulator, Post-modern Anti-postmodernist, Canadian Psychology Professor, Depressed

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
Some people like fighting. You can sit back and enjoy shit and still speak out when you see culture going to shit, and the people making culture go to shit demands that you not speak out. So we fight that shit, or some such shit.
People keep talking about "our culture going to shit", but I've seen no proof that they aren't just people longing for a past that never existed. It's not as if things were wonderful in the past and then feminism and gays came along and ruined everything like some folks like to say. What is your big issue with the current culture? Trannies? Despite like what it can seem like they're a very small percentage of the population. Young people are fucking more and praying less? That's been a complaint from old people literally since the beginning of civilization. Political polarization? Yeah, it sucks, but acting just as exceptional as the folks you;re fighting against isn't the answer. Show me how things are actually that bad.

ProgKing of the North

kiwifarms.net
Not Tumbler.

And you have yet to explain the 'sperg' you claim Peterson had.
There was none. Only a lame attempt to paint Peterson as a lolcow.
Again, he spent 16 minutes ranting about a Disney film. Do you really not see why folks might find that lolworthy?

Some people here like to laugh at exceptional right wingers as well as, or even instead of, exceptional left wingers. Deal with it.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Again, he spent 16 minutes ranting about a Disney film. Do you really not see why folks might find that lolworthy?

Some people here like to laugh at exceptional right wingers as well as, or even instead of, exceptional left wingers. Deal with it.
There was no Sperg out. End of. Your singular goal is to attempt to make a lolwcow of him based on the fact that you dislike what Peterson has to say in general. To deal with your own self loathing, you lash out in a banal attempt with leftist smear campaign of " Har har har he so lolcow, he sperg!"

The entirety of your 'argument.'

Edit: You mad boi?

Last edited:

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
People keep talking about "our culture going to shit", but I've seen no proof that they aren't just people longing for a past that never existed. It's not as if things were wonderful in the past and then feminism and gays came along and ruined everything like some folks like to say. What is your big issue with the current culture? Trannies? Despite like what it can seem like they're a very small percentage of the population. Young people are fucking more and praying less? That's been a complaint from old people literally since the beginning of civilization. Political polarization? Yeah, it sucks, but acting just as exceptional as the folks you;re fighting against isn't the answer. Show me how things are actually that bad.
I will admit, sometimes I wonder if I'm not just a Gen X'er getting older and hating youth culture. The stereotypical "you call that music? That's just noise". Except, I'm a metalhead. I like "that's just noise" music. I like violent movies and video games. I like offensive humor.

What I don't like about current culture are ideas like "hate speech isn't free speech" or more broadly speech itself is violence. Or ideas like western culture/America/white people are evil oppressors. You bring up trannies. I have no problem with people transitioning, but now we have to pretended that there is no difference between men and women. Now maybe this is all some stupid faggoty fad that only absolute exceptional individuals embrace, like Pogs. Or maybe I'm witnessing the genesis of the second Civil War or third World War.
Do you know anybody who looks on that cartoon fondly? Do you know anybody who takes the episodes about AIDS or Hitler seriously? Do you actually think anyone got their ideas about the environment from fucking Captain Planet?
Except for me, I'd have to answer "no" because I've never really asked anybody else. I am more fond of Masters of the Universe and that was probably more corny than Captain Planet. I also liked Gravedale High staring Rick Moranis and I'm sure that was less beloved than Captain Planet. Like I said, we can sing the theme and name the powers. It had an impact regardless if it was beloved or fondly remembered. Did people get their ideas about the environment just from Captain Planet? Maybe not. Captain Planet, plus Woodsy Owl, Smokey the Bear, plus "Reduce Reuse and Recycle", plus fake Native American shedding a tear at the sight of litter. Now we have young adults thinking we have 12 years until the Earth is unlivable.

ProgKing of the North

kiwifarms.net
You overall make some good points, I don't 100% agree with you but there's nothing I can really take issue with except that I'd rather have people thinking the world's gonna end in 12 years than littering all over the damn place. The environmental movement was an objectively good thing until it accomplished enough of its goals that it had to let the crazies in to keep the money train flowing.

NukeAfrikan

Tree Negroe
kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha.

Also, seriously dude, it's a fucking Disney movie, not Triumph des Willens.

What Peterson is doing, is just redefining propaganda to suit his purpose, and denouncing Frozen cause his analysis of it doesn't fit his worldview. Beauty and the Beast isn't propaganda, cause it doesn't have a message that conflicts with his worldview, so it's art according to Peterson.

The only real driving force in the mouse is capitalism. If Frozen was meant to brainwash kids into believing anything, it's that they need to get their parents to buy Frozen merchandise.
Dude you are denying that such thing as culture exists ?

The culture of the future is made of what ? Of what people read and watch.

You can't just lol yourself out of this one because it is exactly through movies, music and books, small and big that, that culture changed in the last decades.

Even brainwashing kids to buy frozen mercy is a creating in them a culture of consumerism for example.

So you telling us that movies have no impact on the culture of people ?

ProgKing of the North

kiwifarms.net

You can't just lol yourself out of this one because it is exactly through movies, music and books, small and big that, that culture changed in the last decades.

Even brainwashing kids to buy frozen mercy is a creating in them a culture of consumerism for example.

So what's an example of a kid's movie that quotes good culture? And what's wrong with the culture Frozen promotes?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

Movies have a negligible impact on a child's attitudes growing up unless they're being raised by being plopped down in front of Uncle Telly while mommy and daddy drink.
Also, own up to the question: what media, exactly, do you think promotes good morals?

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
Also, seriously dude, it's a fucking Disney movie, not Triumph des Willens.
Walt Disney was paid by the FBI to spy on hollywood from 1940 to 1966 and he made war propaganda cartoons for the United States.

After that, the CIA helped Walt Disney set up Disney world in Florida, by creating two fake cities among other things:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-cia-helped-disney-conquer-florida

But rest assured, once Disney World was built, the Disney company cut all ties with intelligence agencies forever and never made propaganda again.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Walt Disney was paid by the FBI to spy on hollywood from 1940 to 1966 and he made war propaganda cartoons for the United States.

After that, the CIA helped Walt Disney set up Disney world in Florida, by creating two fake cities among other things:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-cia-helped-disney-conquer-florida

But rest assured, once Disney World was built, the Disney company cut all ties with intelligence agencies forever and never ever made propaganda again.
Two simple questions:
  1. Is Frozen government propaganda?
  2. If yes, what message is it trying to push, and why should I fear it?
  3. Why should I particularly object that, during a war, Disney was paid by the government to make war films?
  4. Many Disney movies of the contemporary period carry strong anti-authoritarian messages, and in many cases portray the federal government as corrupt and inefficient; if Disney were truly still just a propaganda mill for the US government, why would they be allowed to make films that impugn the US government?

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
Two simple questions:
  1. Is Frozen government propaganda?
  2. If yes, what message is it trying to push, and why should I fear it?
  3. Why should I particularly object that, during a war, Disney was paid by the government to make war films?
  4. Many Disney movies of the contemporary period carry strong anti-authoritarian messages, and in many cases portray the federal government as corrupt and inefficient; if Disney were truly still just a propaganda mill for the US government, why would they be allowed to make films that impugn the US government?
These are four questions, but I'll play. Keep in mind as you read this that this is not a defense of either Peterson or the previous posters who were talking about Frozen in the last couple of posts. I think fair questions were asked of people unwilling and laughingly unable to answer them. So seperate this discussion then, from the fanboys of the previous pages. These then are my own, seperate thoughts.

1. I don't know if frozen is government propaganda. It took 40 years or so before it officially came out that Disney was paid by the FBI. Things that are going on today? We might not have proof until 40 years from now. As such, one can only speculate.
  2. I don't think you, Lexmechanic, personally, would fear it, I think you would regard its ideological message as a positive one. I've been meaning to organize my thoughts on what ideas exactly Frozen pushes, so let me get back on this one in the following week. If I'd go at it now, it would become a long rant and I'd rather make it succint.
  3. Why should you object to war propaganda? I don't see why you should. I was responding to someone who said Disney movies aren't comparable to war propaganda and at least for a period, they certainly were beyond question. I don't think it's farfetched that once they've learned how to affect public opinion, they would do so again, for whatever reason.
  4. It's a matter of public record that at least one one occasion changed FBI agents in Disney movies to random government agents instead at the request of the FBI (and also that they refused on one other occassion).
https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/06/movies/disney-link-to-the-fbi-and-hoover-is-disclosed.html

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Gorilla Tessellator

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
There was no Sperg out. End of. Your singular goal is to attempt to make a lolwcow of him based on the fact that you dislike what Peterson has to say in general. To deal with your own self loathing, you lash out in a banal attempt with leftist smear campaign of " Har har har he so lolcow, he sperg!"

The entirety of your 'argument.'
The reason why that Jordan Peterson clip is so funny to watch, is that he defends the idea of frozen being propaganda, by saying it's a religious experience that you believe, because it's an animation, which are pictures that move.

Lol wut.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino