Manosphere Jordan Peterson - Internet Daddy Simulator, Post-modern Anti-postmodernist, Canadian Psychology Professor, Depressed, Got Hooked on Benzos

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it’s a comedy

Please, consider buying my book: Maps of Memeing.
You know, there's an article out there about "What if the Joker met with Jordan Peterson"?

Now, if something like this really did happen, I would hope he met up with the BTAS Joker. He'd probably wind up as the male Harleen Quinzel.

vector3

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is a joke but that cover is hilarious:

View attachment 985795
The book has Mikhaila and Jordan Peterson's names attached, but also some guy named Johnny Rockermeier. I'm betting that guy edited their materials together and put up this idiotic pastiche of pseudo-scientific diet advice.

And look at what the description says: "For every paperback sold, Mikhaila and her father Dr. Jordan Peterson will receive 1 $ directly."

Fking lol.

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this fucking assblasted about the words 'insanity' and 'sanity'.
You are insane, do a flip.
Was that directed at me? I love when emotional nerds project their shit onto others, yeah you got me I am so assblasted and mad and furious so I made fun of someone for saying some dumb shit. GRRRRRRRR HOW DARE THEY I am just so mad and insane right now lol you gay bitch