Manosphere Jordan Peterson - Internet Daddy Simulator, Post-modern Anti-postmodernist, Canadian Psychology Professor, Depressed, Got Hooked on Benzos

First Aid Kit

kiwifarms.net
Mikhaila says it isn't her or her father book.

Thepostmilennial article about the fraudulent book. It was made by Johnny Rockermeier, who seems to be a Jordan Peterson fan.
Mikhaila Peterson and her father Dr. Jordan Peterson have a bestselling book on Amazon about the carnivore diet. The only problem, it’s not their book.
It ain't ours. K? https://t.co/xJzxLocoug
— Mikhaila Peterson (@MikhailaAleksis) October 27, 2019
While Mikhaila has been vocal about her support for a thoroughly carnivorous diet, this book transcribes comments, interviews, and YouTube videos of the two Petersons and puts it together as a collection. It had no approval from either of the listed authors, no proceeds are heading their way, and fans have been fooled into buying the fake book with a horrendous, amateur photoshopped cover.

The guy who put the whole thing together is Johnny Rockermeier, a German YouTuber who has published one other book of Jordan Peterson transcriptions. His YouTube page is full of Peterson videos and interviews.

In fact, Rockermeier appears to be a fanboy. So why would he take it upon himself to attribute a book to Mikhaila and Jordan Peterson, hijacking and misappropriating their brand?

We reached out to Mikhaila who told us “[Rockermeier] did some German translations for my dad’s videos a number of years ago on YouTube. But he shouldn’t be publishing. We received an email and sent it to our lawyers and said, ‘No you can’t do that.’ That was two weeks ago. Our lawyers didn’t get on it fast enough. I don’t know why Amazon isn’t more on top of this kind of thing. It’s happened before.”

Disturbingly, a number of left-wing activist journalists and researchers have taken to Twitter to use the fake book as a line of attack against Mikhaila and her father. When put in their place by Mikhaila herself, they still haven’t corrected their false assertions.
I also think the Peterson’s steak and water diet is insane but they didn’t write this book and it’s crazy that any journalist (let alone multiple journalists) would tweet that they did and then not correct it upon learning that it’s fake https://t.co/zRWzRep23N
— Katie Herzog (@kittypurrzog) October 27, 2019
Some of the activists include Nathan Bernard and Becca Lewis, a social justice researcher who falsely claimed that Peterson’s videos were part of an “alternative influence network” that led to the “alt-right” in a since-debunked study.

The Post Millennial was also able to connect with Rockermeier. When asked if he thought there might be a problem with publishing and selling a book without the authors’ consent, he told us, “well they could contact me so I guess they’re happy with it. In the book there’s nothing they didn’t say, and the pics are publicly available. [Mikhaila] even posted her mom in swimwear.” He then added a smiley face with a tongue sticking out.

When asked about the claim on Amazon that, “for every paperback sold, Mikhaila and her father Dr. Jordan Peterson will receive $1.00 directly,” Rockermeier said, “I will send their royalties when her Thinkspot is up. She’s off Patreon now. But honestly, they don’t need any more money.”

Mikhaila Peterson went on to tell us that she plans to look for a way to get the fraudulent books removed. “Normally it doesn’t bother me, yesterday I thought it was kind of funny. The cover is so cheesy that it’s kind of funny. But I’ve gotten emails about what a terrible person I am and what a terrible person my dad is. No matter how resilient you are, it’s tough reading a whole bunch of messages like that. People forget that anyone who has a platform is also a person.”

As of writing Amazon is still selling the fraudulent books. Amazon did not immediately respond to request for comment.

Lemmingwise

I plan to rebrand myself on being a better person
kiwifarms.net
Mikhaila says it isn't her or her father book.

Thepostmilennial article about the fraudulent book. It was made by Johnny Rockermeier, who seems to be a Jordan Peterson fan.
Mikhaila Peterson and her father Dr. Jordan Peterson have a bestselling book on Amazon about the carnivore diet. The only problem, it’s not their book.

While Mikhaila has been vocal about her support for a thoroughly carnivorous diet, this book transcribes comments, interviews, and YouTube videos of the two Petersons and puts it together as a collection. It had no approval from either of the listed authors, no proceeds are heading their way, and fans have been fooled into buying the fake book with a horrendous, amateur photoshopped cover.

The guy who put the whole thing together is Johnny Rockermeier, a German YouTuber who has published one other book of Jordan Peterson transcriptions. His YouTube page is full of Peterson videos and interviews.

In fact, Rockermeier appears to be a fanboy. So why would he take it upon himself to attribute a book to Mikhaila and Jordan Peterson, hijacking and misappropriating their brand?

We reached out to Mikhaila who told us “[Rockermeier] did some German translations for my dad’s videos a number of years ago on YouTube. But he shouldn’t be publishing. We received an email and sent it to our lawyers and said, ‘No you can’t do that.’ That was two weeks ago. Our lawyers didn’t get on it fast enough. I don’t know why Amazon isn’t more on top of this kind of thing. It’s happened before.”

Disturbingly, a number of left-wing activist journalists and researchers have taken to Twitter to use the fake book as a line of attack against Mikhaila and her father. When put in their place by Mikhaila herself, they still haven’t corrected their false assertions.

Some of the activists include Nathan Bernard and Becca Lewis, a social justice researcher who falsely claimed that Peterson’s videos were part of an “alternative influence network” that led to the “alt-right” in a since-debunked study.

The Post Millennial was also able to connect with Rockermeier. When asked if he thought there might be a problem with publishing and selling a book without the authors’ consent, he told us, “well they could contact me so I guess they’re happy with it. In the book there’s nothing they didn’t say, and the pics are publicly available. [Mikhaila] even posted her mom in swimwear.” He then added a smiley face with a tongue sticking out.

When asked about the claim on Amazon that, “for every paperback sold, Mikhaila and her father Dr. Jordan Peterson will receive $1.00 directly,” Rockermeier said, “I will send their royalties when her Thinkspot is up. She’s off Patreon now. But honestly, they don’t need any more money.”

Mikhaila Peterson went on to tell us that she plans to look for a way to get the fraudulent books removed. “Normally it doesn’t bother me, yesterday I thought it was kind of funny. The cover is so cheesy that it’s kind of funny. But I’ve gotten emails about what a terrible person I am and what a terrible person my dad is. No matter how resilient you are, it’s tough reading a whole bunch of messages like that. People forget that anyone who has a platform is also a person.”

As of writing Amazon is still selling the fraudulent books. Amazon did not immediately respond to request for comment.
Oh, sorry, I thought I had already posted that.

came to the same conclusion.

f.PNG

Also, when I looked at her instagram I felt really bad for her kid.

c.PNG

2.jpg

I.PNG

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinkspot seems to be pretty much stillborn. I was watching Benjamin Boyce (who's a peterson fan) a while ago and he couldn't hide his disappointment, and was already talking about moving his content off the platform. Apparently they're now saying it's in beta, but then how can they ask creators to rely on it?

The most damming thing is, that sites like the theguardian.com don't even to see it as significant enough to go after. Only the real Peterson A-Logs seem motivated to write articles.

This was posted on TheGuardian.com but it's not even by a regular contributor.

Then of course there's Jared Holt, who wanted to review the website, but who's conscience (or mother) wouldn't let him spend the $10. Also he name dropped Gizmodo for some reason.

I don't understand how Dave Rubin has managed to fuck this up. Dick Masterson got NewProject2 sorted in the space of weeks with minimum fucking whinging.

To use a British expression NewProject2 does exactly what it says on the Tin. While I'm still baffled as to what Thinkspot is meant to be.

Last edited:

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1081841

Love being told that I’m too emotional to be talked to and that I’ll lie about being assaulted, that’s why I listen to JP obviously.
Given that what he knows about the Big Five personality traits and his reputation as a grifter, I wouldn't be surprised if he said a lot of those things just to appeal to his fan base. Not sure if that's sadder than actually believing this stuff.

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
Love being told that I’m too emotional to be talked to and that I’ll lie about being assaulted, that’s why I listen to JP obviously
Those videos don't even still exist on youtube and the voltaire channel frequently put titles that don't reflect the content.

I don't think Jordan Peterson said any of those three things.

But good job on giving another point of evidence that women are too emotional and not fact driven enough.

Flexo

Robot brothers, the time has come...
kiwifarms.net
Those videos don't even still exist on youtube and the voltaire channel frequently put titles that don't reflect the content.

I don't think Jordan Peterson said any of those three things.

But good job on giving another point of evidence that women are too emotional and not fact driven enough.
Just glancing at the screenshots I can tell those are clipped snippets from some of his talks. the first 2 are definitely from his discussion with camille paglia which - you know - was like over an hour long.

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
Just glancing at the screenshots I can tell those are clipped snippets from some of his talks. the first 2 are definitely from his discussion with camille paglia which - you know - was like over an hour long
Yeah the first clip seems to be the 46 minute mark. The clickbait title doesn't really convey the ideas being said.

What he said was essentially "we don't know how to integrate male dominance hierarchies and female dominance hierarchies".

Not, "don't debate women, they are too emotional".

Seriously there is more than enough wrong with Peterson that you don't have to fall for clickbait titles (or fake books in my case, lol).

Last edited:
Love being told that I’m too emotional to be talked to and that I’ll lie about being assaulted, that’s why I listen to JP obviously.
In an interview he also lamented about social taboos against beating up women for being "crazy." Seems a bit strange to be a self-proclaimed advocate of free speech but also openly admit that your only defense against "uncivil discourse" is physical violence.

The chaos dragon bit is funny to me as well. Mixed into word salad arguments, he occasionally adopts Jungian pseudoscience and claims that "chaos" is feminine, and "order" is masculine. He also conflates eros with chaos for some reason. It's not even historically accurate. Eros was canonically male, and Greek texts intentionally used neuter pronouns for Chaos.
On that note, I'd bet money that JP is bipolar or something. This shit is manic as fuck:
1578696519938.png

1578696488091.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino