Careercow Joseph Cumia / Brother Joe / SAMCRO Joe / The Big Apple Ranch Kid - Leech brother of a formerly wealthy radio broadcaster, went on The People's Court to try to combat trolling, accidentally doxed his own gay bar membership

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
I never got the idolization of Norton. But, I'm not a starfucker either
I think what people liked about him was that he was an 'edgy' comic without it feeling like it was just for show. He was generally quite candid about, and willing to mock himself. He also presented himself as a bit of a free speech warrior in the mid-2000s while also being able to empathize with other viewpoints, kinda making him the 'voice of reason' on the show to many.

Over the last few years it's become clear what kind of a spineless worm he is, but the signs were always there. The firing of Ant and subsequent developments made it obvious that he only cares about maintaining his sheckles and he's made some despicable 180s. That might've been excusable had he remained funny, but his trademark witty barbs gave way to hack anti-humour characters. Chip and Uncle Paul were never fucking funny, but apparantly enough knuckledraggers enjoyed them. Then Worm fucked them over by scamming them out of their money, so that's the slackjawed demographic alienated as well. The third nail in his popularity coffin is that he's just a terrible radio host. He worked fine as a third mic, but he's been awful on the shows he has co-hosted. It's obvious he doesn't put any effort in except when he gets the boring niche guests he likes. It's beyond pathetic that Sam fucking Roberts is the assertive man-in-charge of their show.

It's a shame he won't ever get his own thread here, as he isn't really a lolcow, because he has become a hateable hypocrite turd with some hilarious shit happening to him. Porsalin did a great documentary on him if anyone wants to go down this particular rabbit hole.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It's a shame he won't ever get his own thread here, as he isn't really a lolcow, because he has become a hateable hypocrite turd with some hilarious shit happening to him. Porsalin did a great documentary on him if anyone wants to go down this particular rabbit hole.
I don't know about that, If enough of Yimmy Norden's tranny plowing adventures go publicly wrong, he very well might get a thread

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about that, If enough of Yimmy Norden's tranny plowing adventures go publicly wrong, he very well might get a thread
I really doubt it tbh. He just doesn't engage with shit talkers, no matter how valid they are. The tranny shit, while more laughable than ever, is something he freely admitted to doing for years. You're unlikely to get a rise out of him with that stuff. The cartoon scam and examples of him being a backstabbing hypocrite are better ways to attack him, and people did try their best to confront him with that. He just calmly deflected them on his show and doesn't seem to take the bait on the Internet, he briefly acknowledged the documentary but nothing interesting came out of that either. It seems he's wise enough not to go apeshit when someone calls him out, and that he thinks ignoring it makes it go away, and he's not really wrong. His tactics are the complete opposite of how the Kumiyyad Caliphate handles criticism.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt it tbh. He just doesn't engage with shit talkers, no matter how valid they are. The tranny shit, while more laughable than ever, is something he freely admitted to doing for years. You're unlikely to get a rise out of him with that stuff. The cartoon scam and examples of him being a backstabbing hypocrite were better tactics, and people tried to confront him with that. He just calmly deflected them on his show and doesn't seem to take the bait on the Internet, he briefly acknowledged the documentary but nothing interesting came out of that either. It seems he's wise enough not to go apeshit when someone calls him out, and that he thinks ignoring it makes it go away, and he's not really wrong. His tactics are the complete opposite of how the Kumiyyad Caliphate handles criticism.
There is all that, but I was more getting at the other side of the tranny plowing equation going publicly wrong. Thinking on it further, I suppose the idea of a crazy tranny or two dragging someone into a new media shitstorm is pretty far-fetched

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Anthony and Jim have no one but themselves to blame for the hate they receive. Opie was always disliked but the sub was full of nothing but praise and good-natured ribbing for the other two for years, despite the quality having undeniably declined. People were not only willing to give the two the benefit of the doubt but were optimistic about the prospect of them running their own shows. What turned everyone against them was that their shows completely ignored their core audience, were shockingly unprofessional and unfunny and that they kept treating what fans they held with utter fucking contempt.

So we now have the bizarre situation in which Opie is considered the best of the trio, because he isn't a complete degenerate scumbag in his private life, doesn't attack the people who follow him and is the only one who seems to still have fun doing a show. That show is unlistenable dogshit, but nobody expected more from him. They did from Jim and Ant, and their shows are just as terrible on top of them being garbage human beings.
What, is "50'S SPACE PROGRAM! HAHA, HOLY SHIT!" not the pinnacle of comedy?

XK-zB5TMLyWXP6xaMEAFhrsZvq66Pqcv4PjXXFa9Xg4.gif

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
It's been brought up already but to second that post... opieandanthonyarchives.com is doing a great job of archiving O&A subreddit material, much of it being of Joe. Here's some of the work of two of my favorite Joe "fan" artists:

Snake 86

View attachment 940668View attachment 940669View attachment 940670View attachment 940671

ChanceArm

View attachment 940663View attachment 940664View attachment 940665View attachment 940666View attachment 940667
Fuck thanks for posting this, I deleted my Reddit months ago and couldn't find where the sub had moved to.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
watchredditdie has a thread about Joe's DMCA abuse and the man himself showed up with a 12 paragraph tard rant https://archive.vn/GyR4d
'by serving in the Army for 3yrs. (another fact that this particular subreddits seems to love mocking)'

That reminds me, around the same time (about two or three subreddits ago) Joe attempted to quell all the people who naysayed his service record. By posting his driver's license and encircling the' VETERAN' part in the top left. He also stated that he couldn't find his DD-214.

People were quick to point out how incongruous this is. Firstly, because a DD-214 is the document for veterans in the US. It lists everything important, from terms of enlistment, to service record to the nature of your dischargement. It's the primary thing you use when you need to reliably inform employers, veteran's bureaus and whatnot of your service. Conveniently misplacing something this important, especially for someone as boastful of his soldiering past as Private Spud here, is a bit hard to believe. Conversely, Joe here seemed to think that a drivers' license was proof enough in stead of the aforementioned document. Posters were quick to point out that the DMV doesn't exactly do rigorous background checks when it comes to veterancy status, so having such a tag is meaningless.

It only got more interesting from here. Some Redditors stated that Joe could've only gotten that 'veteran' tag on his driver's license by showing his DD-214. Even more people started pointing out that getting a new copy of a DD-214 is easy as fuck. You could fill in some forms on the Internet and get it sent to your home in a week. People naturally requested him to do that, and Joe naturally did not respond further. In conclusion, it's quite odd that Joe finally took the step to dunk on the redditards once and for all, but somehow conveniently didn't prepare the one fucking thing that could clear the air and dispel all the negative rumors about him only taking up arms as a plea deal, peeling taters and getting dishonorably discharged for being a piece of shit a while later.

tl;dr JoeH proves he is a fucking dunce once again by tossing us a red herring, digging his hole even deeper and making it that more obvious that he's hiding something.

I would've included some screengrabs of this hilarious shitshow, but they don't seem to have been archived. Yet. If I get a hold of a picture, I'll edit it into this post for the sake of posterity. If anyone here does happen to have anything of the sort, please do share it. This was a classic Joseph Cumia moment.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Occasionally TACS can be worth watching. Especially that one episode where Anthony caught Joe borrowing the equipment to do his own broadcast, played it, mocked it and then said "if he thinks he thinks he can do my job, I'll show you all how I can do his job" and proceeded to make up a exceptional song on the spot

Occasionally TACS can be worth watching. Especially that one episode where Anthony caught Joe borrowing the equipment to do his own broadcast, played it, mocked it and then said "if he thinks he thinks he can do my job, I'll show you all how I can do his job" and proceeded to make up a exceptional song on the spot
I agree. However, he was best when that unfunny hack Opie was reeling him in a bit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino