Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to do up a whole autobiography about Josh here because I'm not really that knowledgeable about the inner workings of Josh's enterprise , LOLCOW, LLC, just that this is a community of stalkers who are mostly autistic video gamers with bizarre fetishes of their own. Someday there will be a chapter on Sado-masochistic Voyeurism and Schadenfreude dependence in an Abnormal Psychology textbook about Josh and his friends.

I just wanted to laugh at this most ridiculous cow on the farm a little bit for this and how he thinks that anybody pissed at him and his pervert pals is mad at the whole internet when this toilet is a tiny backwater of mostly reviled derps. It seems somebody nominated me to be a mod and I told them I wouldn't unless they printed a lot of retractions in my thread and removed the fan fiction thread completely. Josh doesn't like to be given conditions on anything from people he's working hard to convince himself that he's intellectually and morally superior to.

The reference to "feeder" is an unconfirmed rumor that Josh has a deep attraction to fat chicks. He definitely has a tranny fetish or this site wouldn't be dedicated to CWC and he wouldn't have a whole forum dedicated to me, but the thing of it is, people very much want to hear about me and talk long shit about me. What they don't want to hear is the truth about me because that's way too boring.

Attachments

• kf0003.PNG
    kf0003.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 357

Gog & Magog

I am at work in the Middle East.
kiwifarms.net
Improper formatting. No meaningful information. No links or archives. Just the opinion of a bitter child-molester.
Awful OP.
He definitely has a tranny fetish or this site wouldn't be dedicated to CWC and he wouldn't have a whole forum dedicated to me
This projection is mind-boggling. You don't seriously believe anyone finds you attractive, let alone wants to have sex with you, do you?

Last edited:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no links, there's no pictures, there's just words. And to state the obvious.

We're not your personal army you nasty faggot.

faggot.PNG

Edit: Tom you didn't follow the format, and you're only calling me an autist because someone else did, fuck off and go find a christmas ham in a dumpster.

Last edited: