Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

Pepito The Cat

My power is maximum
True & Honest Fan
I'm a bigender intersex AMAB who uses female identifiers because my male aspect is so unpleasant
Your everything is unpleasant, Tommy. You're nothig more than an old fart drowning in retarded politics and nonsensical beliefs with so little going on in his life you end up arguing with total randos 2 hours after Christmas in a troll forum with a dedicated sub about you.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
How about fuckstain, dickhead or peckerwood, you foul, homophobic chickenshit anonymous cunt then, failed abortion?

this made me LOL. An incel who has never seen a vagina live calling a surgically constructed mess between that nasty faggot's legs a vagina. Somehow I doubt you've ever seen one of those in person either, you ridiculous talking turd. If he had it done more than ten years ago, it likely barely works for shit and they're not that much better now, unless you have one of the really good surgeons who knows how to make them self lubricate.

Not peckerwood! That's the one term that can break me! Mods! Help!

Sure haven't had the detailed examination of a child's or dog's genitals that you have.

I don't know what your standards are for "very poor", but there are people who can afford groceries who salvage food, while assholes like you want to see perfectly good food wasted instead of redistributed. You also are clueless about my actual hygiene standards beyond that my hands are usually dirty. that's because i actually use them to do real work, not manipulate a game controller in between jack off session, sped. When the grid goes down and the money becomes worthless, you will die quickly. simple as that. your lifestyle is unsustainable and is about to be severely disrupted this decade by inevitable earth changes resulting from poor management by selfish, stupid people .

As i said, I've worked for charities who literally redistribute food to those in need. It's not even a brag, it's just a decent thing to do. I'll do so again, too. but Covid has upset that world somewhat. I hate waste.

And your hygiene? We've seen where and how you live. Your house has vermin, your kitchen is disgusting, even your PC keyboard is filthy. The very cup you drink from is dirty.

Coal miners do one of the filthiest jobs there is, and you know what they do after every grueling shift? They shower.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
I'm sure dog food companies pay top dollar for Tommies opinions
No. Mr mad at the internet. No one wants toms opinion. Not even the rats and roaches that run his household.
That is probably the most stupid thing of all that's he's done because he pissed off the rest of us who have our shit together and going after debi teeter-jackson was a huge mistake because she's the main mama bear dealing with the parents of all these trembNoling troons. There are 8, 000 parents in their main group. Why do you think I waste any time here at all?

Doubt all you like , dolt. What you know to be "true" about me isn't true at all, but you go right on doubting me , DKE clubber. Thanks for the tip about the photo. @Bubbly Sink was put on ignore immediately and if you want to get stuck on stupid, you're not far behind him.

that sure looks like a pretty serious mommy issue to me, d00d.

you're gone now too, twit.

keep driving.

you must be quite the stalker and bully then, because i don't claim to be a "woman" . I'm a bigender intersex AMAB who uses female identifiers because my male aspect is so unpleasant. You need to bone up on all the varieties of transgender people, son. There are a lot more than just the binary boneheads like @Mariposa Electrique 's , @Dee Price and all those train wreck pre-ops y'all love to torment.

your neo-vagina is just a fucking gash in your crotch, you narcissistic nitwit. You're only half right about my wishes, but know nothing about my hopes for the future. If I asked my primary, she would immediately refer me to a surgeon in this state and my shrink would sign the letter, but I have no intention of going that route, because i don't want a gash in my crotch where my gonads used to be just so a man could fuck me in that instead of my ass, you ridiculous faggot in denial . you will never be a "complete woman" no matter how you slice it, derp..

TL;DR your father's lawyer is going to love this shit with the bill for my time dealing with it he's getting real soon, you ridiculous shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet who holds infants by the crotch and writes extremely disgusting child rape and animal fucking fantasies trying to claim that they're mine.

not really, no and it certainly wasn't a rape that damaged a vulnerable child either. Food salvage is a noble pursuit, you privileged punk ass bitch chickenshit anonymous keyboard commando. escalate and disappear if you prefer or get real. i don't care.
OK tom there is no bi gender moron and you can not say that @Mariposa Electrique is trans you old fat man. And to talk so badly about the sex change surgery proves you are not trans. You are an angry old man. You are Jealous of Mariposa for being a woman and all you ended up is a dog fingering child molester. And yes she was damaged you raped her and back peddling about what went on is obvious in your post. Her age increased and what you did decreased.

You are a fat perverted delusional liar.
summary of every buttmad lolcow
And tom is one very buttmad lolcow. He is so mad he is sharting down his leg as he reads all the post trying to drive a bit of reality in his head.
Tommy would give a child all sorts of things he shouldn’t.
Yes mostly fingers and tongue and if there is enough time micropeen. We all know that the real story is he found Sabrina asleep alone and took advantage of her. I am sure she was fighting him off and crying and screaming when the adults finally caught tom raping her.
i see that we have another vidiot cartoon character. try again lame loser.

in that moment, nothing more than hugging and kissing before the older woman broke it up. later, nothing. she eventually went off to UC SB , got a BA in something and an MRS, settled down, raised two kids and is a grandmother now. Next question?

congrats on being a functionally illiterate pervert who puts whatever meaning feels best to his derp self into my words. Ciao, chump. No time for confrontational DKE clubbers.

How about fuckstain, dickhead or peckerwood, you foul, homophobic chickenshit anonymous cunt then, failed abortion?

no they wouldn't. you would present them with fiction your skeevy sociopathic self thinks is true.

@Feral Cheese "Regardless, eating salvaged food is risky, it can make you very ill. Really, it's not noble or clever. You just choose to portray it in grand terms, because you were stupid enough to tell us, for some reason, and you're too arrogant and/or embarassed to admit the reality of it."
You're too privileged and stupid to see it any other way, not to mention that you and reality are strangers.

this made me LOL. An incel who has never seen a vagina live calling a surgically constructed mess between that nasty faggot's legs a vagina. Somehow I doubt you've ever seen one of those in person either, you ridiculous talking turd. If he had it done more than ten years ago, it likely barely works for shit and they're not that much better now, unless you have one of the really good surgeons who knows how to make them self lubricate.

Keep calling me that, you malicious millennial mental midget . The more you do it, the more sane people realize that it's simply not true.

I'm not at all worried about what they do to child molesters in prison because i'm not one, but you should be considering what people might one day do to you for falsely accusing me of being one.

For the benefit of any sane people who may read this.

Born in August, 1968, Sabrina was the extremely beautiful and talented daughter of two mentally abusive UCLA professors. She started running away at nine, sleeping around West Hollywood and Venice Beach. To my knowledge, she was never sexually abused and didn't give it up until she hooked up with a punk rocker named Raven who was only a few years younger than me. I met them out busking in Westwood in the spring of 1982. They broke up in the spring of 1983 and instead of going home, she came to stay with me and the woman I was staying with to get her head together. She wasn't quite sixteen when this harmless event you all libelously call a horrible rape occurred. When the suit comes down, she will be the one suing you for defaming her.

The fact of the matter is that what happened that night was legal in 3/4 of the world and where it wasn't, it was so common and harmless that hardly anybody gives a crap. Why do you think all your cancel culture shit fell flat on Roy Moore, speds. So why is it so important to so many of you that I be incarcerated, tortured and killed for something that happened when your own mother was in diapers getting raped by her uncle?

one last thing: fuck you , privileged fucking white incel asshole

I don't know what your standards are for "very poor", but there are people who can afford groceries who salvage food, while assholes like you want to see perfectly good food wasted instead of redistributed. You also are clueless about my actual hygiene standards beyond that my hands are usually dirty. that's because i actually use them to do real work, not manipulate a game controller in between jack off session, sped. When the grid goes down and the money becomes worthless, you will die quickly. simple as that. your lifestyle is unsustainable and is about to be severely disrupted this decade by inevitable earth changes resulting from poor management by selfish, stupid people .

No tom it is not legal in 3/4th of the world it is only legal in the middle east so it is less than 3/8th of the world.
Why don't you go live there where you can rape all the 13 year old kids you wish. Oh wait i forget they would throw you off the tom of a tall building.
Garbage is not redistributing food. it is handing out rotten garbage you fool.
What were your intentions when you got into bed with this 15-year-old?
We all know that one to rape her. I am sure there are a lot of horrible details he left out about her fighting him off screaming and crying.
All so he could seem like a big man who attracts little girls in that warped demented mind of his he really believes it.

PS/ Marry Christmas everyone except tom. We all know you are at your hovel sperging about another lonely Christmas.

Got to go soon tom. Family time it is after all Christmas and dinner will be divine.

Enjoy everyone Have a great holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
No. Mr mad at the internet. No one wants toms opinion. Not even the rats and roaches that run his household.

OK tom there is no bi gender moron and you can not say that @Mariposa Electrique is trans you old fat man. And to talk so badly about the sex change surgery proves you are not trans. You are an angry old man. You are Jealous of Mariposa for being a woman and all you ended up is a dog fingering child molester. And yes she was damaged you raped her and back peddling about what went on is obvious in your post. Her age increased and what you did decreased.

You are a fat perverted delusional liar.

And tom is one very buttmad lolcow. He is so mad he is sharting down his leg as he reads all the post trying to drive a bit of reality in his head.

Yes mostly fingers and tongue and if there is enough time micropeen. We all know that the real story is he found Sabrina asleep alone and took advantage of her. I am sure she was fighting him off and crying and screaming when the adults finally caught tom raping her.

No tom it is not legal in 3/4th of the world it is only legal in the middle east so it is less than 3/8th of the world.
Why don't you go live there where you can rape all the 13 year old kids you wish. Oh wait i forget they would throw you off the tom of a tall building.
Garbage is not redistributing food. it is handing out rotten garbage you fool.

We all know that one to rape her. I am sure there are a lot of horrible details he left out about her fighting him off screaming and crying.
All so he could seem like a big man who attracts little girls in that warped demented mind of his he really believes it.

Dropping truth nukes on tom on Christmas. I love it.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
What have you done to your keyboard's space bar? I'll personally unban you if you show your keyboard with a functional spacebar and fix that abominable title.
Hmm I would say tom Keyboard is probably stuck from all the roach and rat crap that is everywhere. Or he got totally ass nuked and shart out yet another fedpost.
Thank you Tom needs a dose of reality from time to time. But it is best to hit him with it on this festive time of year.

It stings so much more when he is whimpering in his nasty dirty hovel all alone with nothing but his rat and roaches to keep him company.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
tommie why did you say that you "made [Sabrina] sing with [your] tongue" while you fingerblasted the welfare mama if all you did was hug and kiss?
the original story was highly fictionalized.

David @Dee Price is a mentally unwell, extremely delusional man who has been programmed to believe things that simply aren't true by a gang of IT Security professionals on a government contract to interdict my public presence because of the threat my writing presents to the status quo, particularly the oil and gas industries. . Mr Price is entirely dependent on his father and his father's lawyer is getting a package of his insane ramblings about me, a cease and desist letter and a bill for my time and trouble in the snail mail very soon.
As i said, I've worked for charities who literally redistribute food to those in need. It's not even a brag, it's just a decent thing to do. I'll do so again, too. but Covid has upset that world somewhat. I hate waste.

And your hygiene? We've seen where and how you live. Your house has vermin, your kitchen is disgusting, even your PC keyboard is filthy. The very cup you drink from is dirty.

Coal miners do one of the filthiest jobs there is, and you know what they do after every grueling shift? They shower.

There are reasons for my lax hygiene that i don't feel the need to discuss with a bunch of sado-masochistic children who think they're experts in abnormal psychology while in complete denial of their own deviant behavior and disgusting fetishes. Let it suffice to say that I'm a hippie artist and very active person who gets dirty and doesn't shower every day. As Hippies and Artists go, my hygiene and living conditions are pretty good. Further, if any of you want to talk about me, please take it to my thread. This is about @Null
What have you done to your keyboard's space bar? I'll personally unban you if you show your keyboard with a functional spacebar and fix that abominable title.
Nothing S E E ? I was unaware of the standards for title formatting and was hoping to upgrade the OP as info became available, but discovered that my edit button was disabled. Thread banning @Dee Price would be nice. He's insane, redundant and spewing entirely untrue or distorted facts about me in a thread about @Null

Not to mention the fact that @Dee Price is functionally illiterate, can't spell, can't properly parse a sentence and doesn't appear to know how to use any punctuation marks other than the "period".

@Dee Price 's rants read like a schizophrenic with a 3rd grade education in a padded cell screaming at the security camera.

@Haramburger I would be honored if you would also add the above rant on @Dee Price to your random_text.txt thread.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
For what purpose?
foolishness in a somewhat manic state. i was goaded into it by DrHughGRection aka Jimmy Webster at the now defunct TheRanter.com I'm a non-fiction/technical writer. I was fantasizing about trying my hand at erotic fiction and submitting the story to the Penthouse letters section.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . . the threat my writing presents to the status quo, particularly the oil and gas industries. . .
Please, by all means, post some of this writing. I'm sure we'd all love to be proven wrong about you being a self-aggrandizing blowhard who mythologises himself on the internet. If not the writing itself, then maybe some links to where we can read it? Or, you know, keep on running your proverbial mouth with zero evidence to back up what falls out of it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Not to mention the fact that @Dee Price is functionally illiterate, can't spell, can't properly parse a sentence and doesn't appear to know how to use any punctuation marks other than the "period".

@Dee Price 's rants read like a schizophrenic with a 3rd grade education in a padded cell screaming at the security camera.
Get bent, you old Blockwart. Hitler should have started with your fucking family.