Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
We're reaching levels of boomer-posting that shouldn't even be possible; just missing a shitty Minion meme screenshot from facebook .

1609026487675.png

tommy tooter screenshot disappear.png

@Null if the images Tommy posted don't bother you, why do you need to delete them?

download (6).png

What a scared little pussy you are.

@Dee Price

Jesus christ, your entire presence on here is a cope. you come here with you holier-than-thou tone with your cheap dollar store make up so you can come on here beat on your ole whipping boy tommy. regardless of what tommy has done, your persistence and vigor in this pursuit is frankly, pathetic.
I also love that you think you are somehow a more "Honest and True" Tranny, because you want to have your fucking dick cut off. What a fucking delusion.

You understand what that does right? You'll have no sex drive any more. All those tingles you get in your pee-pee when you put on a dress won't be there anymore. Tommy will be enjoying his life till he dies, and you will suffer your life through with no sense of connection to anyone and no possibility of sexual gratification.

BUT, that will be the last of your worries. Between necrosis, oozing pus, having your neo vagina smell like shit (if actual shit doesn't get in your colon lined "pussy"), revision surgeries, Tommy's life won't seem too bad in comparison. You're a sad, pathetic troon trying to make themselves feel better, trying to elevate themselves as "one of the good ones" by going after low hanging fruit. You'll die alone and unloved with a rotting, festering stink ditch between your legs.

holy shit.png

axe wound.jpeg

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
View attachment 1812119

@Null if the images Tommy posted don't bother you, why do you need to delete them?

View attachment 1812095

@Dee Price

Jesus christ, your entire presence on here is a cope. you come here with you holier-than-thou tone with your cheap dollar store make up so you can come on here beat on your ole whipping boy tommy. regardless of what tommy has done, your persistence and vigor in this pursuit is frankly, pathetic.
I also love that you think you are somehow a more "Honest and True" Tranny, because you want to have your fucking dick cut off. What a fucking delusion.

You understand what that does right? You'll have no sex drive any more. All those tingles you get in your pee-pee when you put on a dress won't be there anymore. Tommy will be enjoying his life till he dies, and you will suffer your life through with no sense of connection to anyone and no possibility of sexual gratification.

BUT, that will be the last of your worries. Between necrosis, oozing pus, having your neo vagina smell like shit (if actual shit doesn't get in your colon lined "pussy"), revision surgeries, Tommy's life won't seem too bad in comparison. You're a sad, pathetic troon trying to make themselves feel better, trying to elevate themselves as "one of the good ones" by going after low hanging fruit. You'll die alone and unloved with a rotting, festering stink ditch between your legs.
Wow you really are something. But well seeing as you are not an expert in the medical field or anyone that would know much about who i am. Do get I am better off than most trans due to the fact i have not lost my touch with reality or comedy.

And yes i do feel that there is no such thing as a woman with a penis. And if you are trans and do not want the operation do not try to call yourself a female.

But do not worry i am not worried about your opinion of me.

Now do have a nice day and do not get so upset. you are after all showing your power level.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
View attachment 1812119

View attachment 1812095

@Dee Price

...weak, 2010-12 /pol/tier.
Where's the funny?
he's fat, and had a soda addiction?
:dienull: :dienull:
It's been said this person who Pastor Robert Mckim here, theorized the person who operates the mad at the internet podcast could be the owner of the site could be one on the same.