Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol Tommy.... if you knew anything about imageboard culture and bunker board locations you couldve busted out a thread on null in a few minutes using copy/paste....you couldve done it in an hour or so if you wanted to pen it yourself.
Instead ... this.
let me spell it out for you, but first you tell me what you know about the Chicago JDL that you disagree with.

now please understand that i am 66 years old and a prominent radical author getting smeared by professional cyber terrorists exploiting you children of this imageboard culture that i want no part of to spread these ridiculous lies about me.. in short, fuck the lot of you and anything i do to annoy you is a win for me.

this is precisely the sort of thing i was referring to. i didn't hound a you tuber to death, my parents didn't disown me, i don't cheat my customers or sell junk stone, etc, etc, ad nauseum. grow the fuck up or go suck a lysol inhaler, fucktard.
3zkfr1.jpg

Tommy can't copypasta.

i guess not, derp.
repentance

True & Honest Fan
Cow Poly said:
lol Tommy.... if you knew anything about imageboard culture and bunker board locations you couldve busted out a thread on null in a few minutes using copy/paste....you couldve done it in an hour or so if you wanted to pen it yourself.
Instead ... this.
Tommy can't copypasta.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
let me spell it out for you, but first you tell me what you know about the Chicago JDL that you disagree with.

now please understand that i am 66 years old and a prominent radical author getting smeared by professional cyber terrorists exploiting you children of this imageboard culture that i want no part of to spread these ridiculous lies about me.. in short, fuck the lot of you and anything i do to annoy you is a win for me.
They did. And we made sure they disinherited you, you old faggot.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
now please understand that i am 66 years old
So what?
and a prominent radical author
Please post proof of this "prominence".
getting smeared by professional cyber terrorists
Bullshit, Tom. Stop trying to Walter Mitty yourself into some kind of relevance or importance. The only thing that separates you from truckloads of near-identical brain-burned hippies selling magic rocks and reeing about space aliens is this: They're not into kids and dogs.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So what?

Please post proof of this "prominence".

Bullshit, Tom. Stop trying to Walter Mitty yourself into some kind of relevance or importance. The only thing that separates you from truckloads of near-identical brain-burned hippies selling magic rocks and reeing about space aliens is this: They're not into kids and dogs.

They did. And we made sure they disinherited you, you old faggot.
lol. tell me more about myself, you ridiculous transphobic talking turds.

Dyann Carrington Sechi
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

DetlSrcurupondsrefmber 24 aruirSgtdd 7l:28o PrMmceiudsse ·

My dear Tommie Jayne~ You’ve got to be the one friend I’ve not yet met that is wilder than any other~ softer and caring at the same time when the worlds heart is breaking~ and more mature than most can handle. You deserve a New Year filled with New Energy and Love. Respect and Thank you for all of the Activism you give. We need you. Happy New Year and a Peace much needed. Love,
❄️
❤️
💚
🙏🏼

David Martin
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
, thanks for sharing this... here's the link: Death and Indenture - the basis for our monetary system for far too long! Is there another way? Well, yes... and it's happening on the Earth NOW. In 2021, we're going to bring it to a much larger scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVL1aRgYKS8&feature=youtu.be

Big thanks and praise to the admins of
NO Dakota Access Pipeline
for jumping this racist comment before I even had a chance to respond to it. This position is extremely harmful and the native leaders are adamant about the wrongheadedness of blaming all white people for things somebody else's ancestors did a long time ago. Not nearly every white person in the US's ancestors were complicit in the genocide. Mine had nothing to do with it and came here fleeing genocide.

Robin Hamm Did you just refer to yourself as native? smh
🤦🏽‍♀️
no dear, you are #EuropanSquatterOffspring and this genocide has not ended. You have no right. smh
🤦🏽‍♀️

Tommie Jayne Wasserberg This hatefully ignorant and racist declaration has been reported to the admins.
I am native to Chicago , Ill. My family came here as refugees from the same "enemy" you accuse me of being , while looking and acting extremely European yourself. My great grandfather was the sole survivor of a massacre in Rumania. Where was your great grandfather born , woman speaking for all First Nations Tribal Councils? What nation are you speaking for?

I speak for the clan Kohen and am born for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levy in the nation of Israel. Look up my ancestors and what we have been doing in this world for the past 5, 781 years before you try to beat me with that judgement stick, sister. I am an indigenous person in my belief system and lifestyle and have much respect among first nations people for the way i walk my talk. Who are you to go off on a point like that without any consideration of what the post was about?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dyann Carrington Sechi

Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

My dear Tommie Jayne~ You’ve got to be the one friend I’ve not yet met that is wilder than any other~ softer and caring at the same time when the worlds heart is breaking~ and more mature than most can handle. You deserve a New Year filled with New Energy and Love. Respect and Thank you for all of the Activism you give. We need you. Happy New Year and a Peace much needed. Love,
❄️
❤️
💚
🙏🏼

David Martin
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
, thanks for sharing this... here's the link: Death and Indenture - the basis for our monetary system for far too long! Is there another way? Well, yes... and it's happening on the Earth NOW. In 2021, we're going to bring it to a much larger scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVL1aRgYKS8&feature=youtu.be

for jumping this racist comment before I even had a chance to respond to it. This position is extremely harmful and the native leaders are adamant about the wrongheadedness of blaming all white people for things somebody else's ancestors did a long time ago. Not nearly every white person in the US's ancestors were complicit in the genocide. Mine had nothing to do with it and came here fleeing genocide.

🤦🏽‍♀️
no dear, you are #EuropanSquatterOffspring and this genocide has not ended. You have no right. smh
🤦🏽‍♀️

Tommie Jayne Wasserberg This hatefully ignorant and racist declaration has been reported to the admins.
I am native to Chicago , Ill. My family came here as refugees from the same "enemy" you accuse me of being , while looking and acting extremely European yourself. My great grandfather was the sole survivor of a massacre in Rumania. Where was your great grandfather born , woman speaking for all First Nations Tribal Councils? What nation are you speaking for?

I speak for the clan Kohen and am born for the clan Gershom of the tribe Levy in the nation of Israel. Look up my ancestors and what we have been doing in this world for the past 5, 781 years before you try to beat me with that judgement stick, sister. I am an indigenous person in my belief system and lifestyle and have much respect among first nations people for the way i walk my talk. Who are you to go off on a point like that without any consideration of what the post was about?
Thanks for doxxing your supposed friends, Tom. I'm sure Sneasel will enjoy sending videos of your pedophilic admissions to your "friends".
I will also ensure that everyone knows how you called me a "nigger". How progressive.

Last edited:

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dyann Carrington Sechi

Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

❄️
❤️
💚
🙏🏼

David Martin
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

🤦🏽‍♀️
🤦🏽‍♀️

Why can you not post anything in a comprehensible format, you benighted retard? What is that wall of unformatted shite supposed to be replying to? Because it doesn't address anything I raised: where are the links to your published works, citations of same, or even mentions in the media?

For that matter, where is the proof that your fantasy about being persecuted by "the man" is anything but that; a fantasy?
You are none of the things you claim to be: not a prominent author, not a "person of interest" to the feds, not a musician (if ability is to be the yardstick), and you are most certainly not the uwugenderspecialtransfemmebigendertwinspiritWTFBBQ supra-faggot that you constantly LARP as.

TL;DR: Put up or shut up, you old hack.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why can you not post anything in a comprehensible format, you benighted retard? What is that wall of unformatted shite supposed to be replying to? Because it doesn't address anything I raised: where are the links to your published works, citations of same, or even mentions in the media?

For that matter, where is the proof that your fantasy about being persecuted by "the man" is anything but that; a fantasy?
You are none of the things you claim to be: not a prominent author, not a "person of interest" to the feds, not a musician (if ability is to be the yardstick), and you are most certainly not the uwugenderspecialtransfemmebigendertwinspiritWTFBBQ supra-faggot that you constantly LARP as.

TL;DR: Put up or shut up, you old hack.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘
tl;dr fuck off you infantile hive minded imbecile.

you all fucking bore me with your hateful delusions that are little more than projections of the perversions you're in denial of. this site is just a fucking behavioral sink waiting to get blown up.

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure Tommy, I don't know a whole lot about it but I presume you mean the Jewish Defense League.
They protect synagogues.
There's nothing about that I disagree with.
Chicago is great! Love the deep dish pizza and The Cubs....the only problem I have is there's too many niggers on the South Side.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for doxxing your supposed friends, Tom. I'm sure Sneasel will enjoy sending videos of your pedophilic admissions to your "friends".
I will also ensure that everyone knows how you called me a "nigger". How progressive.
i'm sure they will react quite rationally if he does and inform me. Neither one of them is even likely to open anything from a stranger though, especially not martin. he has to triage his friend's messages and dyann likely never opens stranger's email. Those are not pedophilic admissions to most people either, you insane sexually repressed reprobate.
Sure Tommy, I don't know a whole lot about it but I presume you mean the Jewish Defense League.
They protect synagogues.
There's nothing about that I disagree with.
Chicago is great! Love the deep dish pizza and The Cubs....the only problem I have is there's too many niggers on the South Side.
Unfortunately, the Chicago chapter was suborned by the Kahanist religious Zionists who diverted us from protecting the neighborhoods to attacking the Zionist state's enemies. Eventually, the original chairman, Buzz Alpert, split away from them.

Why are you so racist?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
i'm sure they will react quite rationally if he does and inform me. Neither one of them is even likely to open anything from a stranger though, especially not martin. he has to triage his friend's messages and dyann likely never opens stranger's email. Those are not pedophilic admissions to most people either, you insane sexually repressed reprobate.

Unfortunately, the Chicago chapter was suborned by the Kahanist religious Zionists who diverted us from protecting the neighborhoods to attacking the Zionist state's enemies. Eventually, the original chairman, Buzz Alpert, split away from them.

Why are you so racist?
Thomas, you hate women and that never stopped you from LARPing as one.

Get off your high horse you fucking faggot.

Sappy

kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
I am quite sure it was YOU whom was trying to sweet talk Our Dear Leader Josh into giving you mod status, and then proceeded to throw a fit when he was thinking out loud about MAYBE giving you control over a sub forum about you that you could have control over, and you threw a fit wanting control over everything under your name and explained how you would not delete anything, and then in the next sentence say how you would delete most things and claim it was "cleaning up the forum"

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the last book/article you got published/ printed in a high circulation periodical?
Maybe he means”prominent” in a different sense. I’d certainly remember it if a filthy old man in a dress came into my publication’s office, ranted insanely, sharted all over the floor and explained that he’s not a pedo because he only attempted to rape a child.