Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jersh Moon is a nice boy and din do nuffin.

Thomas Wasserberg committed statutory rape on a vulnerable minor child and questionable acts of a sexual nature against a dog
I like how Tommy thinks the police should go after Josh for a website that collates publicly-available information, but should ignore a man who has raped a child and at least one dog.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom was caught posting on 4chan's /lgbt/
View attachment 2415847

He sent a screenshot while logged in. I doubt Josh is an MTF, but that means he's bigging up his own website on the tranny board which is pathetic...
Lol He looks like Tommy tooters kind of boy. I bet null could put on a little preteen girls party dress and have Thomas getting a micro boner in no time.
Or someone is taking 30 seconds to edit use element inspect. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Josh stop. You know you got a chubby over it. I am sure you were giddy and wanted to find Thomas to see if he approved the new look. So when are you and tooter getting together for some ass play.
Mods approve the first post a new user makes. Stops pajeet spammers.
Now why no get me on MATI or are you frightened to death of what will happen.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Excellent idea Dave. Shitting on the site owner will certainly make him see things your way. It worked so well for you at AMB.
No dog boy. That is not what is said. Null is frightened to put me in MATI. @Null Knows if i go on MATI he is going to look stupid. I come backed with citations and famous medical research doctors. The same ones Tom calls ghouls.

You really are an exceptional individual.

Lonewolf

kiwifarms.net
No dog boy. That is not what is said. Null is frightened to put me in MATI. @Null Knows if i go on MATI he is going to look stupid. I come backed with citations and famous medical research doctors. The same ones Tom calls ghouls.

You really are an exceptional individual.
I seriously doubt anyone is scared of you Dave. More likely embarrassed by you.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom was caught posting on 4chan's /lgbt/
View attachment 2415847

He sent a screenshot while logged in. I doubt Josh is an MTF, but that means he's bigging up his own website on the tranny board which is pathetic...
if you think i was anywhere near 4chan, you're a special kind of stupid.
> this is a community of stalkers

How is it stalking if you made all the facts about you public on the Internet on Youtube and your Substack?
it's stalking when i'm followed around everywhere by members of this site who are finding new targets to harass in my friends lists and posting them here or contacting people who are disagreeing with me to feed them a bunch of disinformation about me. it's felonious computer intrusion when keyloggers are being used. constantly encouraging somebody to kill themselves will get you in a lot of trouble if they actually kill themselves.

LonesomeDud

Jesus is King
kiwifarms.net

it's stalking when i'm followed around everywhere by members of this site who are finding new targets to harass in my friends lists and posting them here or contacting people who are disagreeing with me to feed them a bunch of disinformation about me. it's felonious computer intrusion when keyloggers are being used. constantly encouraging somebody to kill themselves will get you in a lot of trouble if they actually kill themselves.
Tom, no one wants to put energy into stalking you.

Also, kill yourself.

DaddyDickDown

شتاينماير زين ننشر تتحمل
kiwifarms.net

You crusty busker, people follow you because you publicly post shit. You keep feeding the machine, pissed off you keep shitting on your dick while you’re fucking yourself in the ass