Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

NaggotFigger

Happy fucking Halloween - Mind resting
kiwifarms.net
it's stalking when i'm followed around everywhere by members of this site who are finding new targets to harass in my friends lists and posting them here or contacting people who are disagreeing with me to feed them a bunch of disinformation about me. it's felonious computer intrusion when keyloggers are being used. constantly encouraging somebody to kill themselves will get you in a lot of trouble if they actually kill themselves.
Lol no. Also, please go kill yourself instead.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you think i was anywhere near 4chan, you're a special kind of stupid.

it's stalking when i'm followed around everywhere by members of this site who are finding new targets to harass in my friends lists and posting them here or contacting people who are disagreeing with me to feed them a bunch of disinformation about me. it's felonious computer intrusion when keyloggers are being used. constantly encouraging somebody to kill themselves will get you in a lot of trouble if they actually kill themselves.
Take a second to snap a quick pic of the people who are following you the next time to you see one. I know it will take valuable time from creeping on children in public, but the vindication will be worth it.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know this how? What actual hard evidence do you have that I creep on anyone in public?

Scroll down far enough and we got rando kid pics taken at a park. Before you retort it was for an art fair I'll point out that you don't sell drums and that you broke the truck of the guy who does. Btw did you ever pay to get that fixed?

Then we all know the recent photos you took of a baby at a music event, you said it was the guitarists but strangely the woman in the photo dosen't even look at the camera, odd don't you think?

Edit: Didn't you say you were done with us? What are you doing back here?

Last edited:

ten dollars off

kiwifarms.net
Came across this video on Youtube. Couldn't believe the name and subject matter, so I had to share it. It's also a pretty good comedy special.

sneed.JPG

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Scroll down far enough and we got rando kid pics taken at a park. Before you retort it was for an art fair I'll point out that you don't sell drums and that you broke the truck of the guy who does. Btw did you ever pay to get that fixed?

Then we all know the recent photos you took of a baby at a music event, you said it was the guitarists but strangely the woman in the photo doesn't even look at the camera, odd don't you think?

Edit: Didn't you say you were done with us? What are you doing back here?
Old people tend to like taking photos of kids. Normals apparently find children cute.

Anon, are the pedophiles in the room with us right now?

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Old people tend to like taking photos of kids. Normals apparently find children cute.

Read the main thread here, before making such statements.
All information we've acquired is information you've posted publicly. Can you prove that people are stalking you, and can you prove those people frequent the Farms?

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Most old people don't openly brag about being a child molester and a dog mongler on public forums for years on end. Tom posted a picture of a child he professes to know and care about on a forum of people he believes are psychopathic stalkers. We're some of the worst people on Earth according to Tom, yet he willingly exposed an innocent child to our supposed machinations. Tom is a danger to any child he is exposed to. Not only are they in danger of being molested, but their immune system may not be developed enough to ward off whatever diseases have evolved inside of the disgusting husk of a human form that is @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg.

Cow Poly

Rabid St. Bernard (privacy respecter dog)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm sure they will react quite rationally if he does and inform me. Neither one of them is even likely to open anything from a stranger though, especially not martin. he has to triage his friend's messages and dyann likely never opens stranger's email. Those are not pedophilic admissions to most people either, you insane sexually repressed reprobate.

Unfortunately, the Chicago chapter was suborned by the Kahanist religious Zionists who diverted us from protecting the neighborhoods to attacking the Zionist state's enemies. Eventually, the original chairman, Buzz Alpert, split away from them.

Why are you so racist?
Poor Tommy. Operating from the premise that being racist is somehow a bad thing. Isn't it you who rails against Zionist programming, dear sir?