Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd imagine Null would be nice enough to throw one or two Tooter Tokens his way even though we all know he'd pawn them off to buy some ditch weed.
When Tom dies of old age or some hobo affliction, I hope there is a coin I can keep in my family to always treasure as what not to do in life. A cautious reminder to distant family for generations.

Casval Rem Deikun

On break with a cigarette in one hand and a coffee
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg thanks for the reply its a great way to end a long day at work, and don't worry there isn't anything wrong with having a little bit of ponch on the stomach we all have it due to eating tasty food!
And if anything if Null were to make coins I'd buy a few because it would be awesome to have then I'd have you and Chris coins!

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Currently, @Null has been presented with an option to either post a disclaimer on this forum stating that nothing said about me here by these sick fucks is to be taken seriously or face a consumer fraud/gross negligence tort for violating his own TOS allowing postings that break laws. His response thus far was
"nigger".
Nigger

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So what are you gonna do?
wait , watch and wonder. hopefully, i'll be able to convince the US Attorney to start an investigation with the reports STPD has made in the past few weeks. if i suddenly get quiet, anybody who has violate the boundaries of first amendment protection in comments to me may want to check with a lawyer about your potential liability exposure.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if i suddenly get quiet, anybody who has violate the boundaries of first amendment protection in comments to me may want to check with a lawyer about your potential liability exposure.
I don’t know, if you suddenly get quiet, I’ll probably assume that you died of COPD while molesting a dog, getting sexually aroused by children’s Instagrams and being a man named Thomas.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
wait , watch and wonder. hopefully, i'll be able to convince the US Attorney to start an investigation with the reports STPD has made in the past few weeks. if i suddenly get quiet, anybody who has violate the boundaries of first amendment protection in comments to me may want to check with a lawyer about your potential liability exposure.
I, of sound mind and body do hold to a moral certainty the belief that the above quoted man is a lifelong pedophile, animal abuser and a man of exceedingly low social value. Thomas Wasserburg himself has repeatedly boasted of his activities as a pedophile and animal abuser and has continued to do so up to the present time. Mr Wasserburg, when chastised for his enormities, has repeatedly threatened my person with Space Jews and large, incontinent reptiles alleged to be located on the planet Mars.

For the aforementioned reasons I do hereby implore Thomas Wasserburg to end his life, either by entering bodily into an operationally engaged woodchipper feet first, or alternately, by consuming a quantity of laxative sufficient to cause his bowels to cease function after a period of extreme distress, resulting in his death.

TL,DR: Kill yourself, Tom.

Last edited: