Joshua Connor Moon/Null/feeder

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Currently, @Null has been presented with an option to either post a disclaimer on this forum stating that nothing said about me here by these sick fucks is to be taken seriously or face a consumer fraud/gross negligence tort for violating his own TOS allowing postings that break laws. His response thus far was
"nigger".
So kill yourself and blame the Farms.
For the aforementioned reasons I do hereby implore Thomas Wasserburg to end his life, either by entering bodily into an operationally engaged woodchipper feet first, or alternately, by consuming a quantity of laxative sufficient to cause his bowels to cease function after a period of extreme distress, resulting in his death.
He should do it like Rick.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Currently, @Null has been presented with an option to either post a disclaimer on this forum stating that nothing said about me here by these sick fucks is to be taken seriously or face a consumer fraud/gross negligence tort for violating his own TOS allowing postings that break laws. His response thus far was
"nigger".
But Tom, if he does that, he’ll be breaking the law. If you admit to criminal activities such as rape, child molestation, welfare fraud and fucking dogs and Null says people shouldn’t take those admissions seriously, he’ll be an accessory. I don’t think it’s fair for you to ask him to do that. You should think of others for once.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
wait , watch and wonder. hopefully, i'll be able to convince the US Attorney to start an investigation with the reports STPD has made in the past few weeks. if i suddenly get quiet, anybody who has violate the boundaries of first amendment protection in comments to me may want to check with a lawyer about your potential liability exposure.
Tom's really pushing this hard lately. The doctor must have told him the COPD is getting to the terminal phase or something, and, having no friends to lean on, he's lashing out at everyone who remembers his unsolicited admissions of criminal activity online instead.