Careercow Joshua Feuerstein -

• DDoS is active again.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
With the fecundity of Christfag vloggers on the youtube, I am surprised that the Farms has such a paucity in representation from the population. Let's begin with Joshua Feuerstein. He is a bit of an enigma as a cow in that rather than launching into pants-shitting screaming to make a point, his method of persuasion is to engage in passive-aggressive discussions about how the world is against the common sense Christian.

Joshua recently made the news because of a viral campaign over Starbucks removing the designs from their cups this Christmas. He even got picked up by CNN.

He has also been featured on the Amazing Atheist. Congrats Josh, you're more of an asshat than Amazing Atheist.

In the past he has discussed pressing issues such as gay rights and the 2nd Amendment.

Josh also had a GoFundMe where he collected thousands of dollars for a new camera for his ministry. He reportedly only spend a fraction on a new camera. No one knows where the rest went. Perhaps it went here...

3zg5kqJ.png

josh-feuerstein-cartier-watch.png

So that's Josh Feuerstein... Oh! Below is his social media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah this smug asshole.

One of the funniest things he ever said was in a closing statement in a video talking to atheists. It came out to something like this, "let's take a look at the word 'universe'. Uni meaning one and verse meaning a spoken word. One spoken word. That's what God did to call the universe into being" . He possibly finished up with some kind of "checkmate" statement as if what he said was incredibly profound.

But any person can tell you that you can't mix up words like that. Universe, if I remember this correctly, is from Latin. Yes, uni means "one" but verse means "turned" in this case "all turned into one". You see, you can play games with language all you want but it doesn't always come out meaning what you hoped it would mean.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
On the OP there is a video from them covering him. They're a bit... biased in how they talk about him but eh.

cans.wav

Shooting Pearls.
kiwifarms.net
He's basically Peter Popoff (A British Reverend who is known as a scam artist who targets the elderly and the mentally deficient) hiding behind the veil of an every man, while occasionally saying something that most Christians would go "what the fuck" at, but his followers lap up.

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net
His Facebook page is a goldmine of giggles. There's a massive undercurrent of insecurity judging from the way he posts and frames issues he's taken notice to.

I get a strong impression that he's either got the 'tism or is genuinely just incapable of shifting his perspective to the view of another. Take the rainbow fries thing. He doesn't see it as a massive corporation scoring cheap PR points, but instead as an attack on his moral values. It can't just be innocuous to him, it has to be against him. Since he can't see the issue from someone else's perspective, he assumes the worst from it and goes into a foaming rage.

Plus his response to people asking him what happened to the tens of thousands he's raised is always a guaranteed laugh.

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necroing an old thread, but boneless Kevin James decided to post something that I just couldn't overlook.

upload_2018-8-21_11-16-3.png

Fun fact: conservative icons like Eisenhower, Reagan, and Bush II were male cheerleaders. The only thing cringeworthy about the photo is the guy's haircut, but even then - male cheerleaders have been around since before this guy was even born.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necroing an old thread, but boneless Kevin James decided to post something that I just couldn't overlook.

View attachment 524213

Fun fact: conservative icons like Eisenhower, Reagan, and Bush II were male cheerleaders. The only thing cringeworthy about the photo is the guy's haircut, but even then - male cheerleaders have been around since before this guy was even born.
Male cheerleaders have been around forever, especially at high school and collegiate levels, to hold up and women and do tosses because it's easier for them to do it safely. They also often lead chants because they tend to yell louder and their voices to carry better. I'm pretty sure at least some NFL squads have them, but this soyboy is the first one to dance and prance on the field.