• ”Supper will be popcorn.”

Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd, the Chris-Chan Extortionistsand the End of Evangelion

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Null, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I had many ideas of how I'd dole this information out but I figure at this point I'll just tell everyone what happened. I am writing this post for a broader audience and will be explaining things so people outside of the CWC community can understand it.

Christian Weston Chandler, legally Christine, has been trolled online for over a decade. He is the author of a comic book series called Sonichu, a character who is based on Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu, a Pokemon. Most of the trolling that has happened to him involves Sonichu in some way.

People frequently believe Chris is falling for the same tricks every time, but that's not the case. He was continually manipulated into doing stuff for women, but the way he was introduced to women changed all the time.

This is also a good time to tell everyone that most of the funny CWC content throughout the years was not his own original ideas. It's all bullshit. People told him what to do and he did it. "The girlfriend needs you to be a man, record yourself yelling", or "you won't impress Kacey if you don't do the singing contest". So if you have some fond memory of Chris from the years gone by that revolve around his antics, I'm sorry to say, there is no Santa. It was trolls all the way down.

What that does say is that Chris is extremely gullible. If someone tells him something, he believes it. Gullibility is a common symptom of autism. I know it's unpopular to excuse certain things that Chris does just on merit of him being autistic, but this is about where you can draw that line. He believes bullshit people tell him because he is gullible.

After Bob (his father) died, the 'old guard' basically all gave up. Marvin is still around, but he's basically just a librarian for something long dead. Chris, in the mean time, had enough exposure to casual bullshit trolls he built up sort of an immune system. He would just ignore everyone. That really boring period of time a few years ago where nothing happened? That was Chris immune to the outside.

But things change and viruses adapt. In particular, Barb's shopping hit a critical mass and she restructured her consumer debt by putting it in a mortgage against their house. So when she dies the estate is insolvent and 14 Branchland Court will be reclaimed by the bank. Chris makes about $1300/mo off his SSD-I, and Barb takes $900 of it immediately. She continually stresses to him the house is at risk of foreclosure and he needs to make more money.

So, he starts getting desperate for money, and one of the people to buy from him is a guy named Joshua Wise. In September of last year, a very, very mentally ill person is in direct contact with a very, very gullible man. The virus, using money, found his way past Chris's immune system.

Joshua Wise uses Chris to insert a couple of his own ideas. Chris draws a bunch of edgy Nazi / School Shooter shit, he draws a pony named "Cunty Nuggets", that sort of nonsense. Eventually the forum chases him out for being an unfunny faggot and that's it, right?

Months later the same sort of odd, unsettling behavior is demonstrated by Chris again. We begin to wonder who this new "Idea Guy" is, and I make the following proclamation.

Well prescient as ever, it turns out this is exactly what's happening. Joshua Wise and Stephen Boyd, along with a person from Canada I'm not naming and a totally unknown person, isolate Chris into a Discord channel.

[This is the only funny part, so if you're planning on laughing during this post, laugh now.]

Joshua Wise and Stephen Boyd send Chris photoshopped pictures of a weapon on the moon, and pictures of riots from Ferguson, warning that they could destroy CWCville (the fictional city Sonichu lives in, where Chris is mayor). Chris believes this is a real threat.

[End laugh track.]

So naturally once they have Chris believing that, they have Chris confessing to being a pedophile and raping his mother. Once they have those confessions, they threaten to release it to the public if he doesn't record himself shitting on the floor and punching himself in the face until tears and snot are running down his chin. At one point, they ask Chris to punch his mother, which he does (though he claims lightly).

Once they have exerted complete control over Chris, his beliefs, and actions, they begin to quench their avarice. Threatening again to release the videos, it starts off as small gifts, like Steam gift cards, but it continues. In the first few months of 2018, they manage to obtain more than $6000 in Steam codes, prepaid Visa debit cards, and Gamestop toys and electronics sent directly to their house. Don't believe me?

Stephen Boyd posing as Gwen Mikoto. 111 Pin Tail Ct in Shepherdsville, KY is their family house. I've been in touch with his mother, who lied to cover him. This is one of many. Both of them received brand new PS Vitas and games and accessories.

screenshot-mail.aol.com-2018.07.11-12-00-13.png

Chris was smart enough to keep every receipt for things he bought them. Here are some gift cards he sent Joshua Wise.
    image.jpg gs_receipts.jpg

And how can I be sure it's him? Well here's a spooky picture of a man in a gas mask that Joshua Wise sent Chris to scare him. Unrelated photo of Joshua Wise next to it (third on right, holding child).

image (1).jpg 164664_4747722616131_251829573_n.jpg

For the record, I tried calling Wise's mother, who is a nurse, but she wouldn't answer.

There's a lot of logs and images and videos we save. Because we did save it. All of it. Chris gave us access to his Discord account and we pulled every fucking thing from their servers. I'll try to get them out to people eventually. I'd probably do it right now but I'm on my laptop and am waiting for my desktop to arrive in the mail, but I did promise I'd post this by the 10th.

The aftermath of this is that now, thanks to things directly told to Chris by Joshua Wise, ...

Chris literally believes in alternate dimensions he can travel to.
    Chris believes every cartoon world has its own dimension.
    Chris believes Ted Bundy is part Sonichu and framed.
    Chris believes he and his father are also part Sonichu.
    A bunch of other shit I can't even fucking remember right now.

I also cannot express my unbelievable frustration with people in general. The only reason why we even figured this out is because of Anna McLerran, who put off contacting the police for over a month to give her time for her college finals, then refused to help us at all. Rocky, Chris's church counselor, refused to contact the police and instead wanted Chris put up in a home. Regardless of your opinion on that, contacting the police would be a priority, not the sped home.

I personally contacted Greene County Sheriff Steven S. Smith who refused to do anything, saying that it's Chris's choice to shit on the floor. I contacted the FBI, first through the IC3.gov contact form, then I took the report and put it in the hands of an FBI agent who met me in person about a bomb hoax terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith had done in 2016, just to try and shake that tree further.

Chris did eventually print my IC3 report and hand it in to the station himself, alone. That's actually how we got into contact. Chris just pulled my phone number off the report.

Since then it has been dead air. No one has contacted Chris, no one has contacted me, no one has done anything. I get that $6000 isn't the white collar crime that brings down the hammer, but we're talking about fucking unhinged lunatics who are coaxing mentally ill people into punching themselves. It's not even a fucking hard case, I have the goddamn names and addresses. Just put one of the tards in a box and he'll start squealing on the other immediately.

So fuck Joshua Wise, fuck Stephen Boyd, fuck Anna McLerran, fuck Rocky, fuck Greene County, fuck the entire United States. You people are all shit and I hope you rot in hell.

Notes
    1. There is debate over which Boyd it is. The Boyd family has 5 children. Two are minors, one is military, one lives a few miles away from the 111 Pin Tail Ct residence (Nathan Boyd), the last is 25 and at home (Stephen Boyd).

2. Big thanks to @Marvin, @The Captain, and a third friend.

3. This post is completely free to republish. Attribution is not required. You do not need to ask for my permission to use any or all of this message.

4. More information available upon request to any US LEO. null@kiwifarms.net

5. Nick Rekieta of Rekieta Law has done a video evaluating this post.

• Feels  x 344
    • Informative  x 100
    • Winner  x 42
    • Semper Fidelis  x 37
    • Autistic  x 9
    • Horrifying  x 9
    • Like  x 8
    •  x 7
    • Mad on the Internet  x 6
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    #1 Null, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 6:56 AM
    Null

Null Je suis une personne folle

kiwifarms.net
  2. Joshua Wise? More like Joshua Dumb.

• Agree  x 78
    • Winner  x 51
    • Semper Fidelis  x 10
    • Like  x 5
    •  x 4
    • Feels  x 4
    • Informative  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Joshua looks like a teenaged Phil.

• Agree  x 35
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    Kamen

Kamen I hate kids with anime profile pics

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh my god... I really have no words, all of this is awful. Poor Chris.

Thanks for trying @Null.

• Agree  x 94
    • Feels  x 25
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's kind of sad and funny at the same time that the persons that Chris, until recently, thought were responsible for all that went wrong in his life would turn out to be the only ones who genuinely, truly care about his well-being. Or at the very least give a shit about him.

• Feels  x 143
    • Agree  x 8
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Can't stop the reeeeing

kiwifarms.net
  6. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, anyone who interacts with Chris in the current year is a lolcow

• Agree  x 103
    • Winner  x 7
    •  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    Fuck you jewish cunt

Fuck you jewish cunt Gamer and Yeah
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Chris, for all the dumb things he does, does not deserve to be targeted by sociopaths like this.

• Agree  x 184
    • Feels  x 8
    • Winner  x 4
    •  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. This shit makes Hirtes look like a white knight.

• Agree Agree x 58
    • Feels Feels x 15
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty best gril
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. To be completely honest I'm amazed that it took over a decade for some greedy cunt to figure out that Chris and his money are easily parted. It takes some serious shit to make all the Bluespike business look like harmless teasing in comparison. Does he really understand the extent to which he's been fucked here, or does he still think that the money was spent rather than stolen?

• Agree Agree x 53
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Maybe the Joshua Wise thread should be reposted without all the spergy content that was in that thread. It's very hard to find any real info in it as it is now.

• Agree  x 15
    • Informative  x 4
    •  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam Purity Is All You Got.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. As soon as we told him no such weapon on the moon existed, he had a "so that means..." moment and then became extremely angry.

• Feels  x 158
    • Informative  x 53
    • Winner  x 6
    • DRINK  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    Null

Null Je suis une personne folle

kiwifarms.net
  12. Fuck everyone who thinks Chris' autism doesn't make him a vulnerable person who should have people looking after him, he deserves better than this, he deserves a real family.
    This stirs up violent feelings in me, this makes me want to hurt people, it's just twisted sadism for no reason.

Bless you Chris for keeping those receipts, I hope to god something can be done about this, I hope there can be some kind of justice.

• Feels  x 85
    • Agree  x 28
    • Autistic  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    Visitor

Visitor wooosh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is wrong on so many fucking levels. Laughing at silly shit somebody does online is one thing and I'm not gonna wave the morality flag here because it's got a bit of dirt on it but scamming a vulnerable adult out of thousands of dollars because you're a massive irredeemable gaping cunt is completely another. The tragic thing here is that because Chris is considered able to make his own decisions and doesn't have a carer per se then the decision to go to the police is entirely his and his alone. Chris being distrustful of authority makes this unlikely. Can we get threads on the two named subjects? Having DOX and pictures posted here might rattle them enough that they back off.

• Agree  x 65
    • Feels  x 8
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  14. What do we know about these boys? Normal folks don't do this..

• Agree  x 45
    •  x 4
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    A Hotdog

A Hotdog 3 times faster

kiwifarms.net
  15. Welp. Everyone who ever said Anna was a bad friend or that Rocky was as useful as a rubber crutch has just been proven right. I don't think they would have wanted it to this extent, though.

• Agree  x 82
    • Feels  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse I will get that carrot!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Good. If he deserves anything after this, it's an honest-to-god moment of righteous anger.

• Agree Agree x 65
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. There is no support system in place for mentally ill poor people, there isn't and there won't be, so they'll just floating around in their fucked up lives until some abuser or abusers find them, or they become an abuser themselves, or both. It's admirable to try to stop this, but the deep structural failures that make living disabled into a living hell will remain.

• Feels  x 65
    • Agree  x 23
    •  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I’m glad you got between them. He clearly needed someone watching his back but I had no idea it was this bad.

• Agree Agree x 48
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Most greedy cunts are smart enough to only extort money from retards nobody cares about.

• Agree  x 58
    • Feels  x 12
    • DRINK  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. How tragic is it that Christine can't rely on her mother, can't rely on her friends, can't rely on her pastoral councillor or her city or her government. The only people trying to protect her is a forum she believes is responsible for all the ills in her life.

• Feels  x 101
    • Agree  x 10
    • Autistic  x 3
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.