Culture Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns - Alex Jones was right all along, we should have listened to the modern day Bill Hicks

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns

Politicians seeking to confiscate guns from Americans shouldn't share their plans with the public beforehand and should seek to maintain an element of surprise, Joy Behar said on "The View" Monday.

Behar was discussing former 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke, a Democrat from Texas, and said it was foolish of him to announce his plans for gun confiscation before he was elected. She advised all politicians to go after the country's guns after they've assumed office.

"They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you're going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected -- then take the guns away," she said. "Don’t tell them ahead of time."

Co-host Meghan McCain also weighed in on the issue and said O'Rourke has poisoned the well and scared off independent voters from the Democratic party.

"I will also say that his stance on gun buybacks -- Mayor Pete said it was a shiny object that distracts from achievable gun reform," she said earlier in the interview. "That clip will be played for years... with organizations that try and scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns.

"[Beto] also made some statements about religious institutions getting their tax-exempt status removed from them because they didn’t support same-sex marriage," McCain continued. "He did a lot of, like, battleground culture war, and he ran as the most left, most woke candidate and look where he ended."

O'Rourke, a former congressman, dropped out of the 2020 race on Friday, telling supporters, "It is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully.

“My service to the country will not be as a candidate or as the nominee,” O’Rourke wrote in a post on Medium. “Acknowledging this now is in the best interests of those in the campaign; it is in the best interests of this party as we seek to unify around a nominee, and it is in the best interests of the country.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Kyle Kulinski was right about this, Beto may be a cuck but he has shifted the overton window on gun control that now its okay to say this out in the open and then draw back from the extreme.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"That clip will be played for years... with organizations that try and scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns."
There's no fear-mongering in saying this, every Democratic candidate has explicitly stated they're going to tighten gun regulations when they come to office. Most, if not all, support banning "assault weapons".

Well Kyle Kulinski was right about this, Beto may be a cuck but he has shifted the overton window on gun control that now its okay to say this out in the open and then draw back from the extreme.
Most of them support exactly what Beto was proposing, they just appear less insane because they don't go on TV every 15 minutes and say exceptional shit.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
As stupid and destructive as it would be, it is only a matter of time before an elected official sends other men, armed with guns, to take away the rights of American citizens.

Progressives will cheer the loss of civil rights admidst bloodshed.
John Brown, Eugene debbs, Ida B. Wells and Karl Marx be rolling in their Graves.

Honestly the working class deserves this for voting for a party that sold itself out to Wall Street, Big Tech, Neoliberals and NAFTA.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
John Brown, Eugene debbs, Ida B. Wells and Karl Marx be rolling in their Graves.

Honestly the working class deserves this for voting for a party that sold itself out to Wall Street, Big Tech, Neoliberals and NAFTA.
Anything to own the right-wingers. But our civil rights wont be taken away, nope. We're all good antifacists, we are. How could they take our rights away? We're the good guys.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
"They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you're going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected -- then take the guns away," she said. "Don’t tell them ahead of time."
"[Beto] also made some statements about religious institutions getting their tax-exempt status removed from them because they didn’t support same-sex marriage,"
"It's the ideology that's problematic, not the methodology! We're not Nazis!"

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
It's incredible watching these purported "professional politicians" stumbling around without a clue. This effete moron Beto was supposed to be their golden boy. This shambling faggot who couldn't string three words together without humiliating himself was the best shot that the bewildered Democratic party had.

Listen to them howl about the Overton Window and other concepts that these "professionals" don't understand. So Beto shifted the Overton Window by going out on stage and murmuring about gun control? This whinging manchild shifted the entire thing by himself in a matter of weeks?

No. It's such a simple concept that AOC actually has a great grasp of it. But the simple concept that some spoiled dilettante can master apparently eludes the rest of these clowns.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Just Autistic Enough
kiwifarms.net
What I really, really don’t like is how flagrantly the Constitution is ignored in this stuff. You want gun control, fine. I’m not one to stop you from thinking that, but we need to understand that the Constitution is the highest writ of law we have here.
I know it’s a living document and all that, but the Second hasn’t been changed in any way, shape, or form. And the fucking Supreme Court isn’t taking any of the gun cases I want, so nothing’s being done about states just ignoring the Constitution.
I bet the Constitution would suddenly be very important if it was the 19th being ignored, not the 2nd and 1st. But that’s just conjecture.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino