Culture Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns - Alex Jones was right all along, we should have listened to the modern day Bill Hicks

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I really, really don’t like is how flagrantly the Constitution is ignored in this stuff. You want gun control, fine. I’m not one to stop you from thinking that, but we need to understand that the Constitution is the highest writ of law we have here.
I know it’s a living document and all that, but the Second hasn’t been changed in any way, shape, or form. And the fucking Supreme Court isn’t taking any of the gun cases I want, so nothing’s being done about states just ignoring the Constitution.
I bet the Constitution would suddenly be very important if it was the 19th being ignored, not the 2nd and 1st. But that’s just conjecture.
Ackshually...

If they rule in favor of the NY State Rifle & Pistol Assn it'll be the kill shot (pun intended) for a lot of unconstitutional gun control laws not just in NY state, but around the country. Precedent and all that.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Just Autistic Enough
kiwifarms.net
Ackshually...

If they rule in favor of the NY State Rifle & Pistol Assn it'll be the kill shot (pun intended) for a lot of unconstitutional gun control laws not just in NY state, but around the country. Precedent and all that.
I need to keep up with news more often.
Fingers crossed.

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no fear-mongering in saying this, every Democratic candidate has explicitly stated they're going to tighten gun regulations when they come to office. Most, if not all, support banning "assault weapons".
Thing is though that it's worth fear mongering over. Not for the guns itself, at least not me, but the fact that people want the Democrats to just one day violate the constitution for "the greater good" and see no issue in something like that.
I love to ramble on about Clown World but how long before other things get implemented "for the greater good"? Like the next time a democrat is elected 'temporarily' removing the 4 year period of a president until 'the Republican party stops being so evil' or removing the 1st amendment or whatever. Talk like this sets a bad precedent and the fact that more and more people are falling into this due to the media blowing it out of proportion and people's addiction to identity politics is a really bad sign.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
So libs, next time a conservative says they won't support any democrat because they're gun grabbers, this is why. We know this is what you want. The ACA was also celebrated by the elite for being a huge trick played on the public.

We remember this shit. We remember no democrat saying "no, that would be wrong"

Joy Behar is a spectacular moron, she says the shit the rest of the media idiots know to not say in public.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
New strategy for my upcoming entrance into the political sphere:

step 1) pretend to be ultra-woke nu-liberal millennial
step 2) get elected
step 3) ban abortion and begin statewide pro-white birth program
No no, politicians misleading their voters and going against their wishes is bad when it happens to us.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
So take peoples property without a law?

So Joy wants cops to be killed for stealing?
It's worse than without a law. It's a direct violation of two of our most important constitutional rights, regardless of any law that may be passed.

If you factor in ERPO (Red Flag confiscation laws), those break a total of definitely three, and possibly four, as they allow for gun confiscation based on things you've said.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino