Culture Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns - Alex Jones was right all along, we should have listened to the modern day Bill Hicks

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
What I really, really don’t like is how flagrantly the Constitution is ignored in this stuff. You want gun control, fine. I’m not one to stop you from thinking that, but we need to understand that the Constitution is the highest writ of law we have here.
I know it’s a living document and all that, but the Second hasn’t been changed in any way, shape, or form. And the fucking Supreme Court isn’t taking any of the gun cases I want, so nothing’s being done about states just ignoring the Constitution.
I bet the Constitution would suddenly be very important if it was the 19th being ignored, not the 2nd and 1st. But that’s just conjecture.
As you get closer to tyranny the need for the 2nd becomes clearer and the fear of the 2nd from wannabe tyrants becomes palpable.

People like Behar are fascists. If you don't believe what they believe you must be unpersoned, disarmed, reeducated, and if need be terminated. Maxine Waters let it slip best: Let them know they aren't welcome anywhere. Well, Maxine, what else can that mean but let them know if you don't fall in line you will fall in time?

I also seriously doubt the police would be willing to start executing mass confiscations. You think the police are going to go door-to-door in cities and rural areas demanding guns? Doubtful. I promise you that the NYPD won't do it or if they do they'll avoid areas where a gang will murder a dozen cops before a single gun is taken. You think CPD or LAPD are going to go into banger territory and try to relieve them of their firearms? Get fucking real.

These liberal fuckos don't understand that the police and even military are overall out manned and outgunned. But muh tanks and muh planes. Yeah, how many insurgencies are holding out against those very things right now? How long do you think Americans will man those against their families or allow occupation by UN forces before they start banding together and the hundreds of millions of guns in this country get pointed at the new confederacy? Yeah you'll see some real nooses then--as your head passes through them.

The glorious revolution these assholes think will free The Real America will indeed but they'll find they aren't part of the real America. They'll find they are part of the same fascists we've put down over and over again.

Don't tell Americans your stance on abortions before being nominated and confirmed to the Supreme Court.
Not a stance on abortion but Roe v Wade needs to go. It was massive overreach by SCOTUS and even Roe in her later life recanted and wanted the ruling overturned. The media gives zero airtime to Roe's later life and regrets because it might erode support for federal squashing of states rights. SCOTUS needs to be reigned the fuck in and there needs to be a limit on ones tenure on the bench. This lifetime shit doesn't make one less likely to be corrupted but it makes them impossible to remove once that corruption inevitably sets in or they are addled by age.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it's currently getting better. It looks bad because a light is being shined on all this shit, but take a moment to back away and look at overall indicators. The people who are behind these problems want you apathetic.
I feel like no progress towards any goal has been made in my entire goddamn life, and I'm just getting tired of campaigning for solutions that would work but would be hated over and over again.

Things will only get better when at least a generation or two is dead, and America's a dying superpower, like Rome, the British Empire, etc.

Reactions: Fork Cartel

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
I feel like no progress towards any goal has been made in my entire goddamn life, and I'm just getting tired of campaigning for solutions that would work but would be hated over and over again.

Things will only get better when at least a generation or two is dead, and America's a dying superpower, like Rome, the British Empire, etc.
Huh? Murder is down. Crime overall is down. Unemployment is down. Wages are up.

America dying would certainly make things much worse. What exactly is this dire problem that people keep rejecting your solution to? What will America dying help?

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
As you get closer to tyranny the need for the 2nd becomes clearer and the fear of the 2nd from wannabe tyrants becomes palpable.

People like Behar are fascists. If you don't believe what they believe you must be unpersoned, disarmed, reeducated, and if need be terminated. Maxine Waters let it slip best: Let them know they aren't welcome anywhere. Well, Maxine, what else can that mean but let them know if you don't fall in line you will fall in time?

I also seriously doubt the police would be willing to start executing mass confiscations. You think the police are going to go door-to-door in cities and rural areas demanding guns? Doubtful. I promise you that the NYPD won't do it or if they do they'll avoid areas where a gang will murder a dozen cops before a single gun is taken. You think CPD or LAPD are going to go into banger territory and try to relieve them of their firearms? Get fucking real.

These liberal fuckos don't understand that the police and even military are overall out manned and outgunned. But muh tanks and muh planes. Yeah, how many insurgencies are holding out against those very things right now? How long do you think Americans will man those against their families or allow occupation by UN forces before they start banding together and the hundreds of millions of guns in this country get pointed at the new confederacy? Yeah you'll see some real nooses then--as your head passes through them.

The glorious revolution these assholes think will free The Real America will indeed but they'll find they aren't part of the real America. They'll find they are part of the same fascists we've put down over and over again.

Not a stance on abortion but Roe v Wade needs to go. It was massive overreach by SCOTUS and even Roe in her later life recanted and wanted the ruling overturned. The media gives zero airtime to Roe's later life and regrets because it might erode support for federal squashing of states rights. SCOTUS needs to be reigned the fuck in and there needs to be a limit on ones tenure on the bench. This lifetime shit doesn't make one less likely to be corrupted but it makes them impossible to remove once that corruption inevitably sets in or they are addled by age.
As much as I am glad to be in Japan, as a Jap I can tell you a lot. One of the biggest things I can suggest is stop taking ideas from here or Europe. It works in Japan because we have different standards. I just can’t wait until all these morons start attempting to turn America into their idea of Europe/Japan and fuck up big time and committing career suicide.

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
Huh? Murder is down. Crime overall is down. Unemployment is down. Wages are up.

America dying would certainly make things much worse. What exactly is this dire problem that people keep rejecting your solution to? What will America dying help?
Consumer culture, rampant inability to make bilateral thoughts. Wages in numbers are up but the value of the dollar is down: adjusting for inflation, the average wage hasn't changed since 1970, but prices have climbed.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Consumer culture, rampant inability to make bilateral thoughts. Wages in numbers are up but the value of the dollar is down: adjusting for inflation, the average wage hasn't changed since 1970, but prices have climbed.
What actual thing though? These vague concepts certainly aren't making your life less pleasant. Consumer culture? Ok people buy lots of dumb shit. But their kids don't starve. Inability to make bilateral thoughts? Come on, what does that even mean?

You're so caught up in some little political philosophy difference I think you're letting pessimism blind you to reality. Yeah, there's still a lot of room for improvement. Yeah, there are ongoing trends that worry me.

But the US ceasing to exist wouldn't solve any of that. It would make a lot of it worse, in fact.

I know you are more on the left than me, is it the rising popularity and acceptance of the right that worries you?

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
I know you are more on the left than me, is it the rising popularity and acceptance of the right that worries you?
I guess I'm pessimistic by nature, but this little bit here isn't the case:
It's the rising stupidity of the left, and the degeneration of the right to match that bothers me. Every political debate I can sit through almost instantly turns into screeching about idpol and it's just tiring.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm pessimistic by nature, but this little bit here isn't the case:
It's the rising stupidity of the left, and the degeneration of the right to match that bothers me. Every political debate I can sit through almost instantly turns into screeching about idpol and it's just tiring.
Well yeah, but come on, the political debates in the public square have always been stupid. Who cares about flag pins and seeming 'presidential'?

I'd love to think that will improve because people will get sick of it, but the sad reality is people are generally pretty dumb. The upshot is, they are a little less dumb than they used to be overall, but it's slow progress and not always consistent.

Pols push shit the media says people care about. The media tries to divine what people care about through their own filters. People talk about what the pols and media are telling them are the issues people care about.

So you can see I share some of your pessimism, but at the same time, it's not new, and it seems to be slightly improving.

My overall point was, by numbing you will all this dumb shit, you might become too apathetic to care about actual real shit. I think that's what some of the media are hoping for.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, but come on, the political debates in the public square have always been stupid. Who cares about flag pins and seeming 'presidential'?

I'd love to think that will improve because people will get sick of it, but the sad reality is people are generally pretty dumb. The upshot is, they are a little less dumb than they used to be overall, but it's slow progress and not always consistent.

Pols push shit the media says people care about. The media tries to divine what people care about through their own filters. People talk about what the pols and media are telling them are the issues people care about.

So you can see I share some of your pessimism, but at the same time, it's not new, and it seems to be slightly improving.

My overall point was, by numbing you will all this dumb shit, you might become too apathetic to care about actual real shit. I think that's what some of the media are hoping for.
The only thing I can do now is wait, I suppose.

• Feels
Reactions: Arkancide Pact

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's just tiring
It can be and it is. You need to disconnect from it now and then or it will drive you batshit insane. Problem is, even when you get the chance to disconnect for a bit (personally, going camping for a few days, fishing trips, no devices other than a GPS) and feel somewhat restored, it's the same shit, different day, whenever you return.

The days of "civil discourse" or rational discussion are long gone. It's pure vitriol 24/7 these days and you are correct in that it's fatiguing.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
It can be and it is. You need to disconnect from it now and then or it will drive you batshit insane. Problem is, even when you get the chance to disconnect for a bit (personally, going camping for a few days, fishing trips, no devices other than a GPS) and feel somewhat restored, it's the same shit, different day, whenever you return.

The days of "civil discourse" or rational discussion are long gone. It's pure vitriol 24/7 these days and you are correct in that it's fatiguing.

Fuck it I'll drop politics for a while and see what happens.

Reactions: Antique Rice

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The police wouldn't be able to accomplish this in the best of circumstances. But they're not in the best of circumstances, they're in the circumstance where the country is half-cocked to go off on them because these fascist leftists have spent half a decade screaming about how the police are evil and must be abolished. Let's take out the factor of threats to cops' lives for trying to confiscate guns from unwilling citizens for the moment. You think cops in inner cities are enthusiastic about the political ramifications of going door-to-door in inner city neighborhoods that are majority non-white and asking them to disarm? You think police forces will be eager to get called racist again for following the exact laws these fascist politicians want to enact, even though those same leaders will be nakedly revealing their own racism by just tacitly treating the cops differently by falling silent when they confiscate guns from neighborhoods that aren't full of precious protected classes? What about the fact that violent resistance with deadly results will be much fucking higher from black people whose doors they knock on? If young black men are getting shot because they act tough and threatening at fucking routine traffic stops then you can bet your ass they'll make a much more hostile stink at the prospect of a cop asking to search their homes and disarm them than milquetoast white people in the suburbs will. Just what is the plan for asking cops to be the fascist home invaders that you decry them for being every five minutes? How is that supposed to work? Is Maxine Waters just going to publicly admit "well of course we intended for urban black youth to be exempt from the confiscation and just never mentioned it, and if you weren't automatically on the same page without having to ask then that means you're a racist!"

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
they've been doing surveys of soldiers for years to see if they would take guns

Also the gun grabbers are SUPER CONCERNED the vast majority of front line soldiers come from pro-gun states

>Really makes you think

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
The police wouldn't be able to accomplish this in the best of circumstances. But they're not in the best of circumstances, they're in the circumstance where the country is half-cocked to go off on them because these fascist leftists have spent half a decade screaming about how the police are evil and must be abolished. Let's take out the factor of threats to cops' lives for trying to confiscate guns from unwilling citizens for the moment. You think cops in inner cities are enthusiastic about the political ramifications of going door-to-door in inner city neighborhoods that are majority non-white and asking them to disarm? You think police forces will be eager to get called racist again for following the exact laws these fascist politicians want to enact, even though those same leaders will be nakedly revealing their own racism by just tacitly treating the cops differently by falling silent when they confiscate guns from neighborhoods that aren't full of precious protected classes? What about the fact that violent resistance with deadly results will be much fucking higher from black people whose doors they knock on? If young black men are getting shot because they act tough and threatening at fucking routine traffic stops then you can bet your ass they'll make a much more hostile stink at the prospect of a cop asking to search their homes and disarm them than milquetoast white people in the suburbs will. Just what is the plan for asking cops to be the fascist home invaders that you decry them for being every five minutes? How is that supposed to work? Is Maxine Waters just going to publicly admit "well of course we intended for urban black youth to be exempt from the confiscation and just never mentioned it, and if you weren't automatically on the same page without having to ask then that means you're a racist!"
It's already illegal to have unlicensed firearms in NYC and I'm pretty sure it's illegal in LA too. Of course this has not stopped the proliferation of firearms and death by cheap Hi Point in East New York/Brownsville. The police rarely, if ever, raid homes on the basis of illegal gun ownsership for the reaons you cited (they raid for more serious crimes, like drugs or trafficking,). The liberal will claim once all firearms are illegal then no one will have them so problem solved.

In Australia, the country people like Behar are always talking about, outlawing weapons has not stopped "gun violence" and in fact, has led to an illegal firearms industry. Problem not solved.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
There's no fear-mongering in saying this, every Democratic candidate has explicitly stated they're going to tighten gun regulations when they come to office. Most, if not all, support banning "assault weapons".

Most of them support exactly what Beto was proposing, they just appear less insane because they don't go on TV every 15 minutes and say exceptional shit.
I get really tired of woke assholes that can't define "assault weapons" or "white people" being allowed to engage in discussions concerning either of those things.

I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident.
Mine were "undocumented", and being housed in a "undisclosed sanctuary location". They've had to be removed, for their own safety.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
In Australia, the country people like Behar are always talking about, outlawing weapons has not stopped "gun violence" and in fact, has led to an illegal firearms industry. Problem not solved.
And I wouldn't be surprised if more anti-gun activists did also gun smuggling in the black market like ex-senator Leland Yee. There's times I wonder if Beto and Behar might do gun smuggling under the table, lol.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino