Culture Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns - Alex Jones was right all along, we should have listened to the modern day Bill Hicks

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed at the ignorance, of both the Constitution and civics on display to even THINK that "Just don't tell them you're going to do it" would work, let alone if it would be popular or feasible.

Like, does she not get that law doesn't just "pop!" into existence? That you have to draft it in a committee, move it to the floor, amend it, fiddle with it, pass a final version, then get the Senate to pass it and then get the President to sign it?

That whole process is open and transparent and takes months, if not years, to accomplish.

The idea that somehow, all of that could happen without anyone knowing or objecting simply becasue you kept your mouth shut on the campaign trail and now, that you're in power, it's somehow "too late" is laughable....

Like, do they think this can all be done quietly after-hours in a cloak room or janitor's closet?

Or sprung via Executive Order at the stroke of midnight?

And still be legal?

And that's before we even sniff the years of lawsuits/legal wrangling in Federal Courts that would ensue with any mass-confiscation law, it would be stayed immediately, so whatever secret manpower you thought you were going to leverage now loses the element of surprise. Assuming any government arm tasked with such would obey it...

This idea of "do it secretly and don't tell anyone till it's done" is so completely divorced from real life that it's practically a bad self-insert fan fiction that violates the fictional canon of it's own fictional universe and has a blatant Mary Sue in it.

It has absolutely no chance of working because it has no basis in reality itself.

Last edited:

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed at the ignorance, of both the Constitution and civics on display to even THINK that "Just don't tell them you're going to do it" would work, let alone if it would be popular or feasible.

Like, does she not get that law doesn't just "pop!" into existence? That you have to draft it in a committee, move it to the floor, amend it, fiddle with it, pass a final version, then get the Senate to pass it and then get the President to sign it?

That whole process is open and transparent and takes months, if not years, to accomplish.

The idea that somehow, all of that could happen without anyone knowing or objecting simply becasue you kept your mouth shut on the campaign trail and now, that you're in power, it's somehow "too late" is laughable....

Like, do they think this can all be done quietly after-hours in a cloak room or janitor's closet?

Or sprung via Executive Order at the stroke of midnight?

And still be legal?

And that's before we even sniff the years of lawsuits/legal wrangling in Federal Courts that would ensue with any mass-confiscation law, it would be stayed immediately, so whatever secret manpower you thought you were going to leverage now loses the element of surprise. Assuming any government arm tasked with such would obey it...

This idea of "do it secretly and don't tell anyone till it's done" is so completely divorced from real life that it's practically a bad self-insert fan fiction that violates the fictional canon of it's own fictional universe and has a blatant Mary Sue in it.

It has absolutely no chance of working because it has no basis in reality itself.
your forgetting that these are the same people that think trump is going to somehow implement the handmaids tale.

the evidently believe the president has some super human god powers and can simply change whatever they want without any checks and balances.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
This is like a 10 year old trying to grasp politics. This seriously has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have heard not only concerning guns, but what political steps a future president should take.

Lets put aside the fact that this would be impossible to pull off in reality. Lets live in some fucking fantasy dystopian universe for a second.

"Just lie and do a 180 lol" Faggot that is how you alienate EVERYONE on both sides of the political spectrum. Do they think someone is going to somehow get elected without being asked "So what do you think about guns?" at least once? Good luck praying that you can keep quiet about it until election day. Either you alienate your lefty friends by being "too soft" on guns during the initial debates when you lie, or the cat is out of the bag. Even your own followers will get a little uneasy even if it benefits them. "Did they lie to us as well?"

This is political suicide. This is "How to not get re-elected 101"

Remember when Bush senior said "No new taxes!" and then later on increased taxes? Well whether or not that cost him the next election is debatable, but it sure as hell didn't help. He was put in a hard position and still got no mercy. Imagine what would happen to a blatantly lying/scheming president.

Sorry, but some of us actually like living in a world where our leaders can't do whatever they want regardless of what their people want. Go move to China or some desert shithole and leave us alone.

Reading shit like this makes me want the guillotine to make a comeback.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Huh? Murder is down. Crime overall is down. Unemployment is down. Wages are up.

America dying would certainly make things much worse. What exactly is this dire problem that people keep rejecting your solution to? What will America dying help?

One thing though: Unemployment numbers don't take into account people who are no longer working. For example, a city in my state said to have lower unemployment numbers, but we just lost over 40 some businesses. We didn't gain any new businesses and no major hiring is occurring. There is no way our unemployed in general number decreased without someone else becoming unemployed, and don't get me started the unemployment numbers sometimes are based on job fill positions which can be fudged by someone working multiple jobs.

Wages are up, however, voting for higher wages leads to job loss. $15.00/HR anyone? and most of it is rising because of ignorant voters who don't realize this causes such issues.

Crime and murder being down is good for now, but how long until the dam bursts? The optimism you seem to experience, may be short lived or based on false premises experienced by polls not giving honesty or presenting the numbers in a spin way (see unemployment in general)...

Either way there's more than what appears at the surface level of our counry/system of government going on.

---End response:

In regards to the topic itself. I'm surprised this comes as new or shocking to anyone. Every time I ever argued with people advocating gun control, their arguments always shifted into potential slippery slope area.

"Where is the fine line to which gun control should be advocated?"

Their answers were always either:

1. Vague "Common sense gun control." Which is just buzzword nonsense to mean as far as they can.

2. Double speak/Power creep arguments "Well, we'll just ban until there aren't as many gun deaths."

In regards to two even if you ask how many is too much they never give a direct answer, because the real truth is they want to ban guns outright, they just took lessons from a certain German politician, on slowly eroding rights because most citizens are too dumb to realize that by the time they figure out the game it's too late.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
New strategy for my upcoming entrance into the political sphere:

step 1) pretend to be ultra-woke nu-liberal millennial
step 2) get elected
step 3) ban abortion and begin statewide pro-white birth program
well thats certainly one way to make a lot of leftists become pro-gun real quick

aaa who am i kidding, if you said the right things they may even champion you

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Ellen Feiss
kiwifarms.net
Like father and like daughter, as John McCain constantly done that to keep from being kicked out of the Navy for the shit he kept pulling while in service.
He's busy getting assraped by the dead "Gooks" he said he'd hate til he died.

I bet you Megan creams in her knickers when she hears the word "veterans affairs" and "fox news"

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
You bunch of same sex havers realize Joy Behar is a comedienne/daytime talk show panelist and not the chair of the DNC or the ACLU, right? Or that she's old enough to have told her first joke to Moses?
Doesn't matter, the left thinks like her. She's saying exactly what they are thinking.

I want to know what people who hate guns(and who hate cars for that matter) do as hobbies so I can lobby to have those things banned.
Probably something faggy like sucking nigger cock and crying about muzzies being bullied when they commit terror attacks.

Jeffrey Epstein

kiwifarms.net
I love Behar's exchanges with Norm Macdonald. Dude knows how to press those bitches' buttons.
And as for any of these women, the talk show placates people with saccharin vomit and everyone hates them.
And no Manchurian candidate wet dream will do what they propose, and no surprise mass gun confiscations will happen.

What a horrible wrinkled vagina on a thing called television which most decent people have moved on from.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino