JPMorgan puts $30B toward fixing banking’s ‘systemic racism’ - 2008 is just a faint memory.

knitting_workout

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be
kiwifarms.net
1320529223886.jpg

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they are going nuke the economy then I guess they dont realize they are playing with fire. The current day problems with antifa and Marxists is a result of the 2008 recession. Many lefties I talk to online tell me the bailouts is what radicalized them. Doing the same shit will intensify extremism and get more people baying for banker blood.

The great depression also caused extreme anti capitalism sentiment. Same pattern. Combusting ecomonies have historically caused people to become politically violent and I guess wall street wants to be on the receiving end of that violence.
They're just going to sucessfully shift anger to identity politics again like they did last time.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
They're just going to sucessfully shift anger to identity politics again like they did last time.
That might work in the short term. The rebel leader was recorded saying stuff about going after billionaires.

Even then they cant make money if a Sudan style shit storm breaks out.

Its a short term fix and I doubt they know or care

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That might work in the short term. The rebel leader was recorded saying stuff about going after billionaires.

Even then they cant make money if a Sudan style shit storm breaks out.

Its a short term fix and I doubt they know or care
Well that is the real bitter pill I am currently swallowing; I can see a few scenarios where they lose control, but it is going to be because they empowered something horrific for far too long.

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
30 billion dollars constitutes 145 Falcon 9 Launches (62 million), or the net worth of SpaceX.

Capture.JPG

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
30 billion dollars constitutes 145 Falcon 9 Launches (62 million), or the net worth of SpaceX.

View attachment 1662005
Nothing convinces me poor people need more gibs than seeing fatasses talking about being hungry.

"Fuck actual progress, feed my fat ass." and this is why we can't get off this ball of rock, because we have to cater to basic animal instincts and needs of frienzied mobs of lazy retards instead of ignoring them and moving forward.

UselessIdiot

Tragic Figure
kiwifarms.net
Nothing convinces me poor people need more gibs than seeing fatasses talking about being hungry.

"Fuck actual progress, feed my fat ass." and this is why we can't get off this ball of rock, because we have to cater to basic animal instincts and needs of frienzied mobs of lazy retards instead of ignoring them and moving forward.
I surprised the left hasn't removed that picture from the Internet. That woman epitomizes every negative stereotype about black women: morbidly obese, single mother, on gibs and asking for more, bad hair, angry look, etc.