Juan Manuel Arroyo Alcón / JMAA / JMAATV / JMAAMusic - A delusional retard blindly looking for social acceptance

QuentinCrisp

kiwifarms.net
All it took him to disavow me was to literally treat me like dirt, so I disavowed him too. The guy is a sociopath who only cares about his fans' money.

Now his fanboys are making threads like these and acting like real stalkers, you know, things that Britbong used to hate? Obviously they're mad I cut ties with their favourite careercow.
JMAA you constantly broke rules in the community, acted like an exceptional individual, ignored advice and had more chances than anyone did. Just imagine how much of an intolerable exceptional individual you are for someone you're paypigging to tell you to fuck off.

JMAA has tried to make music, make youtube videos, stream, become a doom modder.. become a furry.. i can go on, you fail at everything and no community wants you.

This little slapfight is fueled by nerdrage. Whats your history to jmaa and britbong?

Edit: lol hi britbong welcome back
Queen of /pol/ confirmed.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: KawaiiFarms

Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
I thought you were britbongs top staff? Also britbong is a massive nutcase who cannot actually put together something like the OP due to his mental illness. It just isnt his way of doing things when it comes to trolling or revenge.
Edit: lol @Deplorable and @Based_lad are britbong for sure

Nvm null confirmed in britbongs thread that the OP is britbong.
Hey guys britbong here

Sauceboy

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of who the OP is, I find this whole debacle hilarious and OP wrote it very nicely. I made an account just to comment on this whole development. I'm particularly excited to find out that Juan has cut ties with Britbong. In the past whenever myself or friends would send some criticism or just general fuckery his way, his constant claim was that we were just "gremlins" who had a grudge against Britbong and the like. Now that you don't have that excuse, I can say, Mr Gay Demon JMAA, that I personally don't give two shits or a dick about Britbong. I discovered your horrific self because your channel kept showing up in my recommended feed. So please believe once and for all that there are people who find you to be a top-tier lolcow solely because of your own autism and "exceptionalism."

BowyMoonen

kiwifarms.net
2 days ago JMAA went on voice call with his "fans". He got called out on lots of things, some kid even claimed Juan is a pedophile and a doxxer. His reponse was to repeat the same stale memes thinking he's trolling people. Pretty sad to be honest.

Whole call in 2 parts:

• Autistic

RedBalloon

8 inches
kiwifarms.net
2 days ago JMAA went on voice call with his "fans". He got called out on lots of things, some kid even claimed Juan is a pedophile and a doxxer. His reponse was to repeat the same stale memes thinking he's trolling people. Pretty sad to be honest.

Whole call in 2 parts:

View attachment 702775
View attachment 702776
Can't think of a comeback without referencing any of his idols.

Didnt you do the same thing though britbong? I could be wrong
Armed toast. Nice address homie.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Autistic
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino