Inactive Juan Thompson / ThompsonOtherkin@Gmail.com - Fake News Peddler, Chronic Liar, Arrested for Anti-Semitic Bomb Threats in Revenge Against His Ex-GF

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
dontblameme.PNG

juanthompson.PNG

Twitter
Intercept
KiA Spergs React

Last Monday a bunch of Jewish Centers and the Anti-Defamation League were threatened with bombings by an anonymous terrorist
. Well, the terrorist used to be anonymous at least. Because former Intercept employee Juan M. Thompson of St. Louis, Missouri was arrested and charged with the threats.

It appears that he has a chronic habit of lying and bullshitting about the weirdest shit too. Most infamously being canned from the Intercept for faking his sources, as mentioned in links above.

You might remember Juan if you were a completely autistic GGer like @Jaimas (love ya bro) that keeps tally of every article that disses that hashtag. As shown in this article from 2015, he thinks it was entirely about harassing women.

Archives:
http://archive.md/PmaFS
http://archive.md/JK9WN

This OP serves as a short primer on him, I believe more will get dug up, and it might be fun watching him go to trial and explain himself for this bomb threats business.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that every man who says all men are shit turns out to be shit?
Deflection. By accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of, they hope to cast suspicion away from themselves. You know how several big names in evangelical Christianity made their reputations by demonizing LGBT people and then turned out not to be straight themselves? Same principle.

EDIT: False accusations of racism like this douchepuppet is making just make it harder for actual victims of racism to be taken seriously. It's the same thing with false rape allegations. Rare, but they do happen, and that is why a lot of victims don't speak up. Fuck this asshole. I hope the DOJ makes an example out of him.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Projection seems likely, but what if it's the other way around, they see men not being completely irredeemable, and so they get worried that they'll be caught out in a lie, and so they have no choice but to become scum.
Huh, so they're scum because they don't want to be used as an example disproving their rhetoric?
That's quite the interesting chicken and egg situation.

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with the facts, do someone let me know... Is it possible that he *was* framed by his ex? Crazy exes can be pretty malignant, and his description of her is really, really detailed and believable for a made-up person. Did the investigators absolutely prove that it WAS him? :/

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with the facts, do someone let me know... Is it possible that he *was* framed by his ex? Crazy exes can be pretty malignant, and his description of her is really, really detailed and believable for a made-up person. Did the investigators absolutely prove that it WAS him? :/
They've proven enough to formally charge him with the threats. He's just deflecting against an actual person who used to date him.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
I see, thank you! Wow, so HE'S the crazy ex, then! '__'
He's the craziest ex. If you read that riverfront times piece in the op (the one starting with' lying and bullshitting') and the other pieces Doyle Murphy has done about him (should pop up in related stories at the end of the article) it's basically just a catalogue of nonstop lies and then claiming racism.

manfromnantucket

kiwifarms.net