Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
qmj.jpeg

Judy Valentin
DOB August 12, 1996
B.A. in Acting from Columbia College Chicago
555 Bushwick Ave Unit 2B
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Jude Valentin is a fat, entitled internet “content creator” who hates thin people and bullies anyone who dare question her rhetoric. She can often be found posting videos tearing down thin people and bullying her fans when they try to hold her accountable. She runs "the Mermaid Kingdom," which is just code for permission to tweet her as long as it is exclusively to give her asspats.

mqjking.jpeg

The primary sources of mílk come from her Twitter and Youtube, where she provides a clear view of what an insufferable person she is. Recently she has demanded that "thin allies” provide her with a platform instead of promoting body positivity themselves.

She has written articles for several Fat Acceptance websites and promoted herself as an influencer and photographer, but is currently E-begging because of course she is.

judegofundme.png
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jude-move-into-a-safe-space
Archive

Jude claims to have back spasms that prevent her from getting a job, since she supposedly can’t stand for more than two hours at a time. Evidently no one has informed her that there are many jobs available that involve sitting all day.

mqjback.png

Jude is BFF’s (or something) with fellow anti-health advocate Arielle Stewart. They mostly just whine on the internet about thin people and e-beg every chance they get. Jude feels that because she complains on the internet full time, her fans should fund her life and provide her with a "safe space."

mqja.jpeg

Arielle Jane Stewart
6143 Federalist Dr
Galloway, Ohio 43119

Over the summer a no-name UK director was planning to release a documentary about the fat acceptance movement and featured Jude in his trailer. She did not appreciate this and sperged about it for several days. Unfortunately, he ended up removing her from the trailer so we will not get the pleasure of watching the drama further unfold.

mqjfam.png
mqjyt.png
mqjvidcom.png

She also makes shitty fat girl merch.

mqjshirts.png
https://www.teepublic.com/user/mermaidqueenjude

Media

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
I have been contacted by the mermaid ambassador to the landwalkers on behalf of the mermaid king to relay a message:

"We of the Mermaid Kingdom wish to make it clear we are in no way associated or support the views of one landwalker by the name of Judy S Valentin. She has never swam in the great waters of our ancient kingdom and has besmirched our rich and mighty culture. If she continues to bring shame upon our monarchy, we will be forced to contact higher forms of the magical authority and press charges.

P.S. She is not the queen of the mermaids, she is fat and I would not have sex with her.

By the voice of the seas, King Neptune."

I like this one, I think she will turn into a real gem. I bet getting that director to remove her from the trailer gave her ego a really big boost of power and will fuel all her future ranting and raving when things don't go her way. This is going to be great!

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Has she ever mentioned what she is going to do if she moves out to her "safe space"? How is she going to pay for rent, if she can't pay for it now? Is she going to e-beg for money every month?
All she has said so far was essentially that it would give her a place to grow creatively, so yes, she will likely e-beg each month and guilt her audience into keeping a roof over her head. I could see her getting aggressive with people if she doesn’t get enough and that will be hilarious.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
It has been made, it's on Amazon Prime currently. Nothing remarkable IMO.

Cheers! Worth a watch or too watered down after the reeeee ing and people getting in a huff?

Edited to add - back spasms, eh? Is she a crossover munchie who just HAS to have Valium for that? Or are they merely a malingering marker so she simply cannot work (despite most jobs being able to be done sat down these days...)

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Cheers! Worth a watch or too watered down after the reeeee ing and people getting in a huff?

Edited to add - back spasms, eh? Is she a crossover munchie who just HAS to have Valium for that? Or are they merely a malingering marker so she simply cannot work (despite most jobs being able to be done sat down these days...)
She drifts into munchie territory occasionally, but mostly just to fluff her e-begging efforts.
BB7F28CD-7EF1-4430-A1B8-8C22B4031F7B.jpeg

Also, Jude your issue is that you’re fat. Your back didn’t go out from stress, it’s because you’re fat.
41D6DF2C-72C2-4CB2-9A22-1B695B323815.jpeg

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
So here is my autistic treasure map to her dox since I am sort of confident it's correct, but not enough to say it is definitely correct. I couldn't find further verification outside of spokeo without paying, but if anyone knows of other websites we might find this info on, let me know.

First, here is a photo she posted on twitter which is definitely of her apartment. This narrows things down quite a bit because although there are countless apartments in Brooklyn, there aren't very many with 3 full sized windows side by side like that.
mjwindow.jpeg
A spokeo search attached this name to 555 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206. This "Judy S Valentin" is listed as 23 years old, which fits.
mqdox4.png
It is part of Rheingold Gardens, a low income housing unit. Here is the description from their website.
mqdox6.png
If you compare the outside image with the image of her window, it is the same layout. The bars on the windows and the size of the windows are the same.
mqdox5.png
What confuses me is that the people listed as living there with her do not share a common name. The ages are about right, but why would her family have drastically different surnames?
mqdox3.png
And that's pretty much where the trail ended.

ETA: Dox confirmed. Photo from her instagram, photo of same street view/buildings from maps.
mqjwindow.pngmqjdox4.png

Last edited:

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
So here is my autistic treasure map to her dox since I am sort of confident it's correct, but not enough to say it is definitely correct. I couldn't find further verification outside of spokeo without paying, but if anyone knows of other websites we might find this info on, let me know.

First, here is a photo she posted on twitter which is definitely of her apartment. This narrows things down quite a bit because although there are countless apartments in Brooklyn, there aren't very many with 3 full sized windows side by side like that.
View attachment 927206
A spokeo search attached this name to 555 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206. This "Judy S Valentin" is listed as 23 years old, which fits.
View attachment 927202
It is part of Rheingold Gardens, a low income housing unit. Here is the description from their website.
View attachment 927204
If you compare the outside image with the image of her window, it is the same layout. The bars on the windows and the size of the windows are the same.
View attachment 927203
What confuses me is that the people listed as living there with her do not share a common name. The ages are about right, but why would her family have drastically different surnames?
View attachment 927201
And that's pretty much where the trail ended.
Does her apartment have an elevator or would she have to walk up the stairs? I pity all those who have to share an elevator or stairwell with her.

I wouldn’t be shocked if she never left considering all the restaurants that deliver now.

Morbility

Lewd Senpai
kiwifarms.net
Why is that all these Fat-Activists are also Lesbians? It's as if allowing yourself to get morbidly obese means you gotta settle for eating pussy for the rest of your life and they're usually just clones of one another. How can you find so many like-minded people?

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino