Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give it less. First encounter with actual stream watcher, some kid or teen troll who'll send her donation with text like ''you're fat lol''
It would be hilarious if someone did that. It would be funnier if it were a $50 donation or something like that, because I don’t think Jude would know how to respond.

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
It would be hilarious if someone did that. It would be funnier if it were a $50 donation or something like that, because I don’t think Jude would know how to respond.
I have no idea how she would react to it. But after that we would get a twitter rant about fatphobia on twitch, massive bans in twitch chat (tho i dunno if she'll have moderators), few insta posts.
Can't wait for twitch saga! I hope it won't be lame

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002322
Jude is still acting like the situation she’s in is tragic. We get it Jude, you want that luxury apartment with little to no effort. Funny thing is, is that if she lived on her own, she’d be overwhelmed by the expenses.
Did she seriously not center the tapestry over her bed? Fucking idiot.
Her fabulous photographer's eye coming through again.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Bitch, you threw a tantrum to get your own room in your parent's house, in which you don't pay them anything.
You scammed a bunch of idiots to get streaming/recording equipment, instead of moving out like you were supposed to. You also used that money for luxurious shit.

And still, you got the fucking gajos to complain. Vete al carajo Judith.
My Spanish is shit, but the word "sinverguenza" has kept coming to mind as I've read her posts over the course of this thread. She is despicable, and utterly without shame.

And of course she chooses one of the most basic-bitch pieces of art to hang (crookedly, off-center) on her wall. It's only a matter of time before she gets another one of those cheap tapestries with Starry Night printed on it. What did Hokusai and Van Gogh do for their works to deserve such a wretched fate?

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
And of course she chooses one of the most basic-bitch pieces of art to hang (crookedly, off-center) on her wall.
She is literally becoming impossible to parody. What you said here made me think of a comment I made only five days ago (italics added just now), critiquing her then-latest bad photo:

"... I've never known any adult, let alone someone pretending to be a professional photographer, with such a complete lack of attention to little visual details like that--no moving the distracting-pattern shower curtain out of the background before taking bathroom selfies, no cropping out the clutter afterwards, no arranging the hangers in a balanced manner more pleasing to the eye ... it's like someone who wants to be a "professional interior decorator" but doesn't even bother to straighten the pictures she hangs on her wall, let alone choose pictures that look good with each other and the room as a whole."

And Jude took less than five days to confirm that she doesn't even bother to straighten the pictures she hangs on her wall.

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino