Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
I’ll admit, I was ready to send the screenshot to her in a DM to give her a heads up. I know you aren’t supposed to interact but I felt a little bad for that titty slip. Turns out she has messaging off for anyone she doesn’t follow back, so oh well. For someone trying to “build an online brand” she’s awfully hard to interact with online.
just because someone else here may have touched the lolcow doesn’t mean anyone else should. Don’t talk about doing stuff to people here and don’t do stuff in the first place

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
just because someone else here may have touched the lolcow doesn’t mean anyone else should.
I think she knows what happened. She’s just acting like she doesn’t because she has an inability to accept responsibility. anyone who would blame mercury for everything that happens to them to the extend she does obviously won’t admit sometimes you create your own problems in life. It’s called consequences.

tl;dr. it’s twitchs fault she’s banned, not hers because mercury is in Gatorade.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
I think she knows what happened. She’s just acting like she doesn’t because she has an inability to accept responsibility. anyone who would blame mercury for everything that happens to them to the extend she does obviously won’t admit sometimes you create your own problems in life. It’s called consequences.

tl;dr. it’s twitchs fault she’s banned, not hers because mercury is in Gatorade.
You're probably right, but I was hoping that she would chimp out once she figured out what had happened. I wonder if she knows it has been documented here for posterity? If she knows, I'll at least give her credit for not sending null an email demanding he take it down.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
You're probably right, but I was hoping that she would chimp out once she figured out what had happened. I wonder if she knows it has been documented here for posterity? If she knows, I'll at least give her credit for not sending null an email demanding he take it down.
Or there’s always the possibility she did it on purpose but isn’t admitting it because she thought she could get away with it to gain views. I mean she shows her barely covered sad sacks on Instagram so is this “accidentally” flashing a tit so much different? It’s just she knows Instagram won’t put up with nipples. Now she knows Twitch won’t either.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
Or there’s always the possibility she did it on purpose but isn’t admitting it because she thought she could get away with it to gain views. I mean she shows her barely covered sad sacks on Instagram so is this “accidentally” flashing a tit so much different? It’s just she knows Instagram won’t put up with nipples. Now she knows Twitch won’t either.
But who wants to see those? No guys will want to see those unless they are chubby chasers. Most lesbians have higher standards than that, surely. I can see overlooking saggy boobs if you really love the person (your soulmate doesn't have to be a perfect 10) -- but if I just want to see a girl flash her boobs online, I'm going to watch the hot, normal sized chick with perky breasts do it. Not Jude.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
LOL, I can "fill my cup or cups". "What am I supposed to be learning from this?"

Just look at those top 3 cards jude: Cups (bras have cups, Jude), Queen of Pentacles (You're the mermaid queen) and the Fool card (you made a fool of yourself, mermaid queen, because you didn't fill your bra cups). Holy shit, I'm almost ready to believe in Tarot.

And I don't think you can really call them haters if someone just reported you for BREAKING THE RULES, Jude. Next time, just wear a bra. It's not that complicated.

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
Of cource all that taro nonsence is stupid, and in my place card readers are treated as scammers, but!
I heard that reading tarot for yourself is a bad thing - and any 'experienced witch' will tell you that. By doing so you can invite bad luck or read cards incorrectly, since you are the one who emotionally invested in your life and you can interpret cards to suit your world view.
Tl;dr: keep tarot cards as an aesthetic accessory, it won't tell you future.

simulated goat

Mom, Santa is looking at me funny
kiwifarms.net
LOL, I can "fill my cup or cups". "What am I supposed to be learning from this?"

Just look at those top 3 cards jude: Cups (bras have cups, Jude), Queen of Pentacles (You're the mermaid queen) and the Fool card (you made a fool of yourself, mermaid queen, because you didn't fill your bra cups). Holy shit, I'm almost ready to believe in Tarot.

And I don't think you can really call them haters if someone just reported you for BREAKING THE RULES, Jude. Next time, just wear a bra. It's not that complicated.
To fill that out a bit in tarot speak...Someone has don you a kindness by pointing out your nip slip. Time to have a reunion with your bras and start anew in your foolish quixotic venture you didn't really research and weren't really ready for before you dove in headlong.

That is seriously one of the ugliest decks I've ever seen and I can admire the art of some even though I'm not into it myself.

Oh, BTW Jude, since you read here, you can buy these sports bras on Amazon real cheap. They don't hurt and no poky wires. https://www.amazon.ca/Bali-Womens-Comfort-Revolution-Wire/dp/B06WD5NMTK/ref=pd_sim_193_6/137-0176363-7648109?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06WD5NMTK&pd_rd_r=df832e8d-f8b2-4816-b7cb-7cbd2a8fc114&pd_rd_w=65iBQ&pd_rd_wg=tfYrb&pf_rd_p=ca0a769f-467a-4dd2-b2dc-9f16d6aac0a1&pf_rd_r=AR1QFR82R2CS4DA1NYMY&refRID=AR1QFR82R2CS4DA1NYMY
Your fake vintage dresses and twitch viewers will thank you.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
"...place for accountability..."

:story::story::story:

The writer of the article hasn't actually watched any of her youtube vids. Yes she had videos where she says she talks about those subjects, but they're filled with fat lardy nothing. Jude can't convey anything worth shit.

Do you guys think she'll pull the "I'm not a woman, I'm an enby!" card when Twitch tells her to fucking holster those droopers before she takes someone's eye out?

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she have the stream recorded so she can review it again? If I were in this situation, I would have rewatched my stream to make sure I didn't miss anything. Maybe she is just that arrogant, who knows? Or maybe she does know exactly why she got the suspension and wants to play dumb.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she have the stream recorded so she can review it again? If I were in this situation, I would have rewatched my stream to make sure I didn't miss anything. Maybe she is just that arrogant, who knows? Or maybe she does know exactly why she got the suspension and wants to play dumb.
She said on discord it's at worst a 3 day ban so she'll be back for her six viewers by Monday at the latest.

MaryZiggy

kiwifarms.net
Well Jude if makes you feel any better I first found out about your channel by watching other cows like Corissa and Arielle McAllister
So YouTube algorithms are not hiding your channel away because you're fat and talk about gender and body liberation - in fact you're being sugested among other content creators to people like me ...

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino