Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1011277View attachment 1011278View attachment 1011279View attachment 1011280View attachment 1011281
:story: Now she’s reconsidering her YouTube leave!
View attachment 1011282
Why does she insist on blue lipstick? It does not look good.
View attachment 1011283View attachment 1011284

🙄 Of course she wants this. Jude can’t handle criticism.
View attachment 1011294
Seventeen is desperate to stay relevant, I see.

I hope this brings in new farmers. :heart-full:

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Jude is hiring comment moderators? Awesome! Given how many times she's tweeted about the importance of paying people what they're worth and giving them whatever they say they need and so on, I'm sure she'll offer a solid base starting salary, or at least an hourly wage high enough to account for her employees' taking on the costs of providing workspace computers and related equipment themselves, right?

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha, no.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
The Seventeen thing is nothing. I'm surprised Seventeen is even still around. I'm disgusted that FA is being pushed on kids. But in reality, most girls will read it glibly while doing 3 other things and immediately forget it. She'll get a few new subscribers. Insecure fat girls need their asspats, and god knows Jude like, um, talks like a teenager? But a fan base of whiney, gluttonous brats won't make her the money to live with french doors. Which is what she's expecting.

View attachment 1011277View attachment 1011278View attachment 1011279View attachment 1011280View attachment 1011281
:story: Now she’s reconsidering her YouTube leave!
View attachment 1011282
Why does she insist on blue lipstick? It does not look good.
View attachment 1011283View attachment 1011284

🙄 Of course she wants this. Jude can’t handle criticism.
View attachment 1011294
She looks even fatter when she's crying. And she looks like an absolute sped in the blue lipstick pic.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that the blue lipstick photo was very fuzzy. Trying to make yourself look better? It does seem kind of weird that body positivity doesn't embrace the no make up, natural look. Why does your hair have to be blue? Isn't it beautiful the color you were born with? Why do you need to wear make up? Isn't make up just a tool of the patriarchy? It's part of the beauty standard you rail against. Why do you need those long fake nails? Those things make it hard to do things. That's probably why you won't see any men (other than trans or super gay guys) sporting them. They aren't practical -- they are just there to look pretty.

Nah, you aren't trying to change the world to put the focus on who we are as people instead of what we look like. You just want to force people to think fat is beautiful. And you aren't very graceful to thin people in this movement either. Them "starving" themselves is really not any different than you spending a ton of $$$ at Sephora or showing your saggy tits off in every photo hoping someone, anyone will sexualize your body.

I could expect this this immaturity from an actual teenager, but you are too old to get away with such major inconsistencies in your platform.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Arielle would have reported her, but it seems she definitely didn't tell her about the slip since Jude seems dumbfounded over the suspension for nudity. What a wonderful friend. :story:
I'll bet Arielle didn't even see it because she was doing something else entirely. Given how boring Jude is, I doubt that any of her followers were sitting there, glued to their screens, paying close enough attention to her to even notice her boobflash.

So my money is on, "Nobody told her because nobody saw it because nobody cared enough to watch her that closely."
It just hit me, and maybe this is a dumbshit question, but how do your tits fall out as much as hers did and you don't feel it? Those gahongas were in full exposure mode, how did she not realize it? Isn't it cold as ass in NYC? Do her udders just have immunity to temperature? Has the fat rendered them immune? Is this a trait shared by all boobs that I'm unaware about? Can someone please have mercy and explain the logic here
even if she doesn’t feel cold she must feel that there are no clothes touches her boobs.
Virtually all of these "body positive" types hate their fatness, are ashamed of it, and wish it was gone--no matter how much they may insist otherwise. And living in a body that is weighed down by that much excess fat is uncomfortable at best, and often painful and humiliating. So they mentally detach from their own bodies most of the time, and do it to an extent that they don't even notice things like their boob swinging free in the open air, or (in Chantal's case), a Pringles lid stuck between their fatfolds.

One sign of that, by the way, is the way BoPo/FA types refer to their bodies as if they are somehow separate entities, with needs and desires to which the actual person who inhabits them must submit. "My body knows what it needs, and I refuse to deprive or punish it." "If my body wants chocolate/pizza/cupcakes, there must be a reason for it." That sort of thing.

In fairness to Arielle, I wouldn't be surprised if she were afraid to say anything for fear of Jude exploding on her.
True; it's not as if Arielle has any other friends.

Serious challenge: imagine you're a Twitter follower or someone else Jude is willing to tolerate (provided you pucker up and kiss mermaid ass). You're watching that stream and notice the nip slip. And you're sad enough to actually want Jude to like you, for some reason.

Now the challenging part: how do you bring this to Jude's attention without her getting defensive and angry? Remember, we're talking about a woman who feels personally attacked by basic mathematics (e.g. "The landlord said I can't afford his apartment which costs more money than I actually make").
Given that Jude is a Narcissist, I would inform her privately, with minimal fuss, and--perhaps most importantly, given that Jude cannot handle anything that resembles criticism--not offer any advice on what to do, either about the present situation or how to prevent it in the future.

So I'd DM her and say, "Hey, when you reached back to pet Orion your boob showed underneath the edge of your shirt for just a second. It's no big deal, but I don't want Twitch to suspend your stream because some asshole reported it, so I thought you should know. Having a great time so far, and hope you keep doing these!" Phrasing it that way preemptively puts all the blame on Twitch and any haters for unfairly reporting and suspending her, rather than Jude being a dumbass who can't keep her flapjacks in the pan.

I would not say, "Hey, maybe you should wear a bra or a longer shirt next time," because that puts Jude (however rightly) at fault, which will just lead to an explosion. Because remember, fam: Narcissists are never wrong, and the most successful way to handle them is to come at them from the point of view that they are innocent, do not make mistakes, and always know what they're doing.

That is one shitty tarot deck; it's a novelty deck, made for empty-headed people like Jude who just want pretty pictures.

Older tarot decks contain a lot of symbolism within the imagery that has been completely stripped out of this one, so these cards, when laid out in a spread, don't tell a story in relation to each other; they're just pretty pictures with no meaning to be discovered within them. So the only means Jude has of interpreting these cards is to rely on the booklet included with them, and those always give really basic, shallow meanings, which are exacerbated by the fact that Jude is--well, pretty fucking basic and shallow herself.

In these three-card spreads she does, the center card represents the subject right now, in the immediate present; the card on the left represents the immediate past (that is still influencing the present); and the card on the right is where the subject is already in the process of going. This is a common spread among people who are really into the tarot, and who do daily readings for themselves.

The Three of Cups is usually interpreted as having to do with parent-child relationships, and the meaning is generally positive (she doesn't read reversed cards, which is hardly surprising). So in her immediate past there was an issue between her and her parents that had a positive outcome, and yes, that happened--she asked for, and got, her old room back.

The Queen of Pentacles is about financial stability. The Pentacles are all about money, wealth, property, business ventures, and material prosperity, and the Queen is in the role of nurturer and maintainer of these things. And, as stupid as she is, Jude is, in her own fucked-up and short-sighted way, is trying to see to her own financial stability. So this card's no surprise, either, and it relates to the Three of Cups because the agreement with her parents to let her move back into her old room was supposed to be part of her plan for nurturing her own financial stability.

Where things get hairy is with The Fool in the right-hand spot. In Jude's sparklypoo mermaid deck, The Fool is a mermaid who is intentionally diving off a cliff; she knows exactly where she's headed, and is confidently going there. But that's not how The Fool has ever been depicted in older decks. In the Rider-Wate-Smith deck (a 19th century invention that is pretty much the standard tarot deck now), he's a young man, dressed in finery, who is setting out on a journey on a brilliantly sunny day--and yet he may or may not be about to step right off a cliff because he's not looking where he's going (or paying attention to the dog barking at his heels in warning). In the older Marseilles deck, The Fool is also shown at the start of a journey, but he's a disreputable sort in bells and motley, and he's distracted by a dog pulling at the seat of his pants, looking back even as he keeps walking forward. In both cases, The Fool carries nothing more than a hobo's bindle on a stick--which may or may not contain enough resources to get him wherever he decides to go.

The Fool is ostensibly about setting out on new adventures, but these aren't undertaken in a carefully planned way. The Fool just goes where his whims take him, and he's not even looking where he's going. There are forces actively trying to warn him, or even hold him back, but he keeps on, foolishly, in spite of them. It's a card that carries a warning: stop, look around at where you are, and figure out where you're actually headed--because it might just be off a fucking cliff, and it won't be because you weren't warned. And "off a fucking cliff" is pretty much where Jude is headed, while accusing anybody who might try to warn her of being haters, or toxic, and essentially putting her hands over her ears while yelling "BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU I DESERVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND I'M GOING TO GET IT."

So she actually pulled a relevant trio of cards, but since she's working with a meaningless piece of crap deck, has no working knowledge of what the cards actually mean, and has pretty much zero ability to recognize her own folly or engage in serious self-examination, it's just a bit of New Age mental masturbation on her part.
Of cource all that taro nonsence is stupid, and in my place card readers are treated as scammers, but!
I heard that reading tarot for yourself is a bad thing - and any 'experienced witch' will tell you that. By doing so you can invite bad luck or read cards incorrectly, since you are the one who emotionally invested in your life and you can interpret cards to suit your world view.
Tl;dr: keep tarot cards as an aesthetic accessory, it won't tell you future.
Plenty of tarot readers read for themselves (and only themselves). There's no "inviting bad luck," as the cards don't have that kind of power, and an actual "experienced witch" (as opposed to a fluffy-bunny consumer of occult trinkets, or charlatan looking to add an aura of mystery to what they are doing) would know that. Tarot decks are nothing but a bunch of pictures printed on cards; they are just tools for accessing the subconscious.

The only actual problem with reading for yourself is, as you pointed out, your own blind spots, or unwillingness to consider what the cards are showing you. And Jude is a prime example of that.
View attachment 1011361
I guess this is going to be Jude’s solution. At least Jude won’t need some poor sap to moderate comments for her if she does this.
This should be Jude's solution (since we know she's never going to grow the fuck up and learn how to handle any commentary that isn't YASSS QUEEN). But we know it won't be, because no matter how much she dreads the negative comments, she thirsts even harder for the positive ones.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll bet Arielle didn't even see it because she was doing something else entirely. Given how boring Jude is, I doubt that any of her followers were sitting there, glued to their screens, paying close enough attention to her to even notice her boobflash.

So my money is on, "Nobody told her because nobody saw it because nobody cared enough to watch her that closely."

Virtually all of these "body positive" types hate their fatness, are ashamed of it, and wish it was gone--no matter how much they may insist otherwise. And living in a body that is weighed down by that much excess fat is uncomfortable at best, and often painful and humiliating. So they mentally detach from their own bodies most of the time, and do it to an extent that they don't even notice things like their boob swinging free in the open air, or (in Chantal's case), a Pringles lid stuck between their fatfolds.

One sign of that, by the way, is the way BoPo/FA types refer to their bodies as if they are somehow separate entities, with needs and desires to which the actual person who inhabits them must submit. "My body knows what it needs, and I refuse to deprive or punish it." "If my body wants chocolate/pizza/cupcakes, there must be a reason for it." That sort of thing.

True; it's not as if Arielle has any other friends.

Given that Jude is a Narcissist, I would inform her privately, with minimal fuss, and--perhaps most importantly, given that Jude cannot handle anything that resembles criticism--not offer any advice on what to do, either about the present situation or how to prevent it in the future.

So I'd DM her and say, "Hey, when you reached back to pet Orion your boob showed underneath the edge of your shirt for just a second. It's no big deal, but I don't want Twitch to suspend your stream because some asshole reported it, so I thought you should know. Having a great time so far, and hope you keep doing these!" Phrasing it that way preemptively puts all the blame on Twitch and any haters for unfairly reporting and suspending her, rather than Jude being a dumbass who can't keep her flapjacks in the pan.

I would not say, "Hey, maybe you should wear a bra or a longer shirt next time," because that puts Jude (however rightly) at fault, which will just lead to an explosion. Because remember, fam: Narcissists are never wrong, and the most successful way to handle them is to come at them from the point of view that they are innocent, do not make mistakes, and always know what they're doing.

That is one shitty tarot deck; it's a novelty deck, made for empty-headed people like Jude who just want pretty pictures.

Older tarot decks contain a lot of symbolism within the imagery that has been completely stripped out of this one, so these cards, when laid out in a spread, don't tell a story in relation to each other; they're just pretty pictures with no meaning to be discovered within them. So the only means Jude has of interpreting these cards is to rely on the booklet included with them, and those always give really basic, shallow meanings, which are exacerbated by the fact that Jude is--well, pretty fucking basic and shallow herself.

In these three-card spreads she does, the center card represents the subject right now, in the immediate present; the card on the left represents the immediate past (that is still influencing the present); and the card on the right is where the subject is already in the process of going. This is a common spread among people who are really into the tarot, and who do daily readings for themselves.

The Three of Cups is usually interpreted as having to do with parent-child relationships, and the meaning is generally positive (she doesn't read reversed cards, which is hardly surprising). So in her immediate past there was an issue between her and her parents that had a positive outcome, and yes, that happened--she asked for, and got, her old room back.

The Queen of Pentacles is about financial stability. The Pentacles are all about money, wealth, property, business ventures, and material prosperity, and the Queen is in the role of nurturer and maintainer of these things. And, as stupid as she is, Jude is, in her own fucked-up and short-sighted way, is trying to see to her own financial stability. So this card's no surprise, either, and it relates to the Three of Cups because the agreement with her parents to let her move back into her old room was supposed to be part of her plan for nurturing her own financial stability.

Where things get hairy is with The Fool in the right-hand spot. In Jude's sparklypoo mermaid deck, The Fool is a mermaid who is intentionally diving off a cliff; she knows exactly where she's headed, and is confidently going there. But that's not how The Fool has ever been depicted in older decks. In the Rider-Wate-Smith deck (a 19th century invention that is pretty much the standard tarot deck now), he's a young man, dressed in finery, who is setting out on a journey on a brilliantly sunny day--and yet he may or may not be about to step right off a cliff because he's not looking where he's going (or paying attention to the dog barking at his heels in warning). In the older Marseilles deck, The Fool is also shown at the start of a journey, but he's a disreputable sort in bells and motley, and he's distracted by a dog pulling at the seat of his pants, looking back even as he keeps walking forward. In both cases, The Fool carries nothing more than a hobo's bindle on a stick--which may or may not contain enough resources to get him wherever he decides to go.

The Fool is ostensibly about setting out on new adventures, but these aren't undertaken in a carefully planned way. The Fool just goes where his whims take him, and he's not even looking where he's going. There are forces actively trying to warn him, or even hold him back, but he keeps on, foolishly, in spite of them. It's a card that carries a warning: stop, look around at where you are, and figure out where you're actually headed--because it might just be off a fucking cliff, and it won't be because you weren't warned. And "off a fucking cliff" is pretty much where Jude is headed, while accusing anybody who might try to warn her of being haters, or toxic, and essentially putting her hands over her ears while yelling "BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU I DESERVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND I'M GOING TO GET IT."

So she actually pulled a relevant trio of cards, but since she's working with a meaningless piece of crap deck, has no working knowledge of what the cards actually mean, and has pretty much zero ability to recognize her own folly or engage in serious self-examination, it's just a bit of New Age mental masturbation on her part.
Plenty of tarot readers read for themselves (and only themselves). There's no "inviting bad luck," as the cards don't have that kind of power, and an actual "experienced witch" (as opposed to a fluffy-bunny consumer of occult trinkets, or charlatan looking to add an aura of mystery to what they are doing) would know that. Tarot decks are nothing but a bunch of pictures printed on cards; they are just tools for accessing the subconscious.

The only actual problem with reading for yourself is, as you pointed out, your own blind spots, or unwillingness to consider what the cards are showing you. And Jude is a prime example of that.
This should be Jude's solution (since we know she's never going to grow the fuck up and learn how to handle any commentary that isn't YASSS QUEEN). But we know it won't be, because no matter how much she dreads the negative comments, she thirsts even harder for the positive ones.
Rider deck forever, fuck her mermaid novelty deck. Nice read, btw. If she had the least bit of self-reflection and objectivity (and a deck that isn’t rubbish), her mind would have used those cards to read into what she already suspects: that she has not fucking thought this plan out. She’s much like Chantal: buying tonnes of gewgaws and gizmos and OFFICIAL STREAMER GEAR and a new rig and what have you, because the purchasing high excites her and she can conduct it guilt-free by telling herself it’s for business.

When the consumer rush wears off and she’s done smugly pawing her new trinkets, she will have to actually put the work in. And much like Chantal, that’s where she will fail and all those plans will get binned because “it was too stressful, it’s not a good fit, other idiot excuse.”

Judy is riding high on the novelty of streaming, and on having live scrolling attention in the form of a chat. When she hits week four of having to stream, she will run out of ideas, tire of it and make “health” excuses for why she has to skip it, or Mercury will be in Gatorade that day or whatever.

Being a success on twitch means you HAVE to stick to a regular, clear and frequent schedule, day in and day out, for long, long hours. She thinks she can make serious bank at this, but aside from her bag-of-rocks stream presence and charisma, she will never adhere to the grueling schedule that popular streamers do. She can’t even “adult” hard enough to do more than three short errands a day.

So I guess let’s all wait for Judy to bravely assert her need for more health naps and less stream time, demand space for herself by turning off the webcam, and allow herself to take up space by allowing all that gamer tech to take up different space in the cupboard forever. So brave, I’M SOBBING.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the Tarot sperging guys! I have always felt that one should at least learn on the Rider Wait deck and keep the "pretty" decks for collecting. All these artists decks are nice for a collection, but as already stated, they tend to miss important symbology in favor of aesthetics.
Back on topic: Jude is definitely a fluffy bunny witch who would be ridiculed by serious pagans and heathens. It's not really a big deal and pretty harmless, but she leans on this as part of her public persona. It's lame and reflects her shallow lazy attitude, of course. I bet she has never fasted to prepare for a sabbat or important ritual. She thinks that tarot, crystals and astrology make her a witch, but she is just enforcing a stereotype.

Tags
obese

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino