Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Oh come now. AL at least starts - she then sees results, gets terrified of actually succeeding at something and thereby creating a standard to which she can be held, and immediately quits.

Jude never gets that far in the first place.
Let’s not forget the fact that Amberlynn creates content there is widespread organic demand for, with engagement and view metrics most influencers would kill for, and makes a six-figure living doing it.

The only significant organic demand for anything Jude makes is right here on the farms.

theriddler3

not an actual confederate supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Swimming in client work", aka let's pretend I'm in demand while I fuck off all day.
But what does she do all day? Even on the days when she streams, she still has an incredible amount of off-time. I can't imagine surfing Instagram and buying ugly sweatshop clothes all day is entertaining for more than 2 days in a row. I don't understand how she doesn't seek out a hobby or, god forbid, a job just to alleviate the mind-numbing boredom.

When people move and are out of a job for a couple weeks while they find a new one, depression, anxiety, and a lack of hope tends to set in for normal people. She's now almost a year into moving home without any job or responsibilities. Somehow, these natural uncomfortable feelings from having 0 purpose in life haven't set in for Jude.
The only other times I see people not care about lack of purpose so much is because they're addicts and are blitzed out do their minds all the time. What the fuck. I genuinely cannot understand her lifestyle.

Win98SE

kiwifarms.net
I'm still catching up with the thread. What does she mean by "client work"?

It doesn't matter when she streams, and if it really mattered that much, she would double up on hours to get the client work done, then do the stream. Canceling the stream just gives off the illusion that her schedule is so rigid that it's comparable to a 9-5 job where you call off work if something pops up. She so badly wants to give off the impression that she's doing big-girl work, but to anyone working a 9-to-5 or doing client work themselves, it's immediately obvious she has nothing going on.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1127349
I’m guessing her perfect Sunday happens more than once a week.
"Watching movies with a friend or partner..."

Given how she got soundly rejected by the last person who went on a date with her, after months of begging her social media "friends" to hook her up with a date, there is clearly an element of fantasy in this scenario. And we're supposed to believe she watches movies with other humans in the same room, who could reasonably be called friends? Right. The only "friend" she's watching movies with is Orion.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
She didn't get scolded, her mom was telling her to get/order her some black radio.
Then, she screams some Puerto Rican nonsense I couldn't catch to someone else.
Holy shit. For a Puerto Rican, her mom is fucking whispering. A "scolding" in that house would be 10 decibels louder and peppered with expletives. As for yelling, forget it. The screen would shake, and the cat would fly right outta her hamhocks.

This girl, I swear. She gets adopted by the meekest, quietest, sweetest Rican lady ever, who pays for her to get fat as a hog and study fucking acting at a private school in Chicago. She fails miserably, slinks home and lives RENT-FREE, in her OWN ROOM... and still bitches about being oppressed. Amazing.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Watching movies with a friend or partner..."

Given how she got soundly rejected by the last person who went on a date with her, after months of begging her social media "friends" to hook her up with a date, there is clearly an element of fantasy in this scenario. And we're supposed to believe she watches movies with other humans in the same room, who could reasonably be called friends? Right. The only "friend" she's watching movies with is Orion.
Hah I was stuck on "making brunch type foods" like this lazy ass would actually bother to wake up and start cooking. Best case scenario in this fantasy world is her poor partner making a bunch of food for Jude while she lounges in bed on her phone.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Double post, but it's been over 24 hours since my last one so I don't want to ETA it:

View attachment 1131689

Jude is the cover photo for that Bitch Media story. Apparently, Jude's fame as a fat influencer is entirely because she started the #NotYourBefore hashtag.
1580932432226.png

Jude celebrated with a "day off" which sounds identical to the days she "works":

1580932534694.png

And, once again, she is asking people on social media to do the work necessary for her to achieve her "goals."

1580932624221.png

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Double post, but it's been over 24 hours since my last one so I don't want to ETA it:

View attachment 1131689

Jude is the cover photo for that Bitch Media story. Apparently, Jude's fame as a fat influencer is entirely because she started the #NotYourBefore hashtag.

View attachment 1131690
Some self victimization by someone who has...obviously never read Matilda. Miss Trunchbull is huge, but not grotesquely fat. She's scary because she is a tall, muscular, mean tyrant of a woman. Not because she's fat. Bruce Bogtrotter would be a better example to use, if you must reach as far back as 1988 for some fat shaming to be angry about. These idiots can't even be mad right.

image.png

Tags
obese