Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Double post, but it's been over 24 hours since my last one so I don't want to ETA it:

1580932301415.png

Jude is the cover photo for that Bitch Media story. Apparently, Jude's fame as a fat influencer is entirely because she started the #NotYourBefore hashtag.

1580932432226.png

Jude celebrated with a "day off" which sounds identical to the days she "works":

1580932534694.png

And, once again, she is asking people on social media to do the work necessary for her to achieve her "goals."

1580932624221.png

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Double post, but it's been over 24 hours since my last one so I don't want to ETA it:

View attachment 1131689

Jude is the cover photo for that Bitch Media story. Apparently, Jude's fame as a fat influencer is entirely because she started the #NotYourBefore hashtag.

View attachment 1131690
Some self victimization by someone who has...obviously never read Matilda. Miss Trunchbull is huge, but not grotesquely fat. She's scary because she is a tall, muscular, mean tyrant of a woman. Not because she's fat. Bruce Bogtrotter would be a better example to use, if you must reach as far back as 1988 for some fat shaming to be angry about. These idiots can't even be mad right.

image.png

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, if the "NotYourBefore" hashtag is Jude's main claim to fat fame, it looks like even that star is fading; as of right now, the last time anyone on Twitter used that tag was in December. And she no longer even "creates" YouTube videos whining about how the world isn't kissing her ass sufficiently; all she does is stream video games IF she feels like it.

1580934362528.png

Lyri

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, if the "NotYourBefore" hashtag is Jude's main claim to fat fame, it looks like even that star is fading; as of right now, the last time anyone on Twitter used that tag was in December. And she no longer even "creates" YouTube videos whining about how the world isn't kissing her ass sufficiently; all she does is stream video games IF she feels like it.

View attachment 1131746
And the tweet from December says "Well fatty, you sweat faster with that BMI" in german, not even positive at all. Made me laugh a bit ngl

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1131690
Jude would have been the one to start that. She is obsessed with other people's weight and diets, because she is not truly ok with how fat she is.

How self-absorbed do you have to be to take someone's weight loss as a personal offense? It really just make it obvious that you are unhappy about your size.

Jude celebrated with a "day off" which sounds identical to the days she "works":

View attachment 1131699
Jude's body just looks like it hurts. The draggily-ass titties pulling on her back, the fat choking her neck. Too bad the cause is all a mystery.

And, once again, she is asking people on social media to do the work necessary for her to achieve her "goals."

View attachment 1131703
Also again, she makes her demands for a job without really saying what she has to offer, just what she wants to get out of it.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
And I've never in my life met anyone who has declared that they deserve to be happy who wasn't a raging narcissist. Most people realize there are no guarantees in life. You can be an absolute saint and still have bad things happen in your life. Only a few lucky people get to have jobs they love. Most normal human beings do lots of things that they don't really enjoy because it makes it possible to have things they need/want -- like a house, clothing, food, etc. Work should be tolerable, but it is unrealistic to expect it to be joyful. Does she really think the bus boys at the Thai restaurant are joyful about their job? What would happen to society if everyone refused to do jobs that didn't bring them joy? Would anyone clean toilets or pick up trash or pick fruit for minimum wage? Do those people not deserve to be happy?
Eh, narcissists or people who've been hitting the self-help movement a little too hard. There are some (lol, millions) genuinely naive people who eat, sleep, and breathe those idiotic self-help books like The Secret that basically say "If you think happy/good thoughts, you will become happy/good things will happen to you." They think that by saying "I deserve to be happy!" means that the universe will pat them on the head and say "Good on you, honey, for realizing what you deserve: Here's your reward!"

Jude is obviously on the narcissist end of it, but the self-help industry is built off the backs of both them and the hopelessly naive/gullible/privileged kind that will swallow whatever makes them feel good about themselves.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of Jude V; I love that Jude for sure chose this photo to be the one for the article and it’s so unflattering, only the lingerie shots could be worse than this lol
100A0115-FFEF-4A24-BDF2-44E674EEE888.jpeg
Those are some sad tits, and what is going on with her neck/chin area?
Everything is awful.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Specific instructions: GET A JOB, Jude. Click on this link, which will take you to all of Indeed dot com's part-time job listings in Brooklyn. (At your age you should actually be looking for full-time work, but baby steps, baby steps.) Click on the links for various jobs and follow the instructions to apply.

1580975962045.png

Trust me, honey, that's not what makes you a burden.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Specific instructions: GET A JOB, Jude. Click on this link, which will take you to all of Indeed dot com's part-time job listings in Brooklyn. (At your age you should actually be looking for full-time work, but baby steps, baby steps.) Click on the links for various jobs and follow the instructions to apply.

View attachment 1132613

Trust me, honey, that's not what makes you a burden.
I second that. Perhaps she should have this set as her alarm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
That's not C-PTSD. That's either mental exceptionalism or utter laziness where you only do what you have to and nothing more. In Jude's case, it's probably both.
I'm convinced it's part of her Narcissism.

First, Narcissists are so self-absorbed, they only think of others' desires or needs when doing so will get them something they want.

Second, "Well, why didn't you say so?" is a classic Narc manipulation tactic. It's all about keeping others off-balance and shifting blame onto them when the inevitable conflict arises. Ultimately, treating others as if they are totally unreasonable for expecting her to do basic household tasks without specifically asking her to do so is a way to get them to stop asking her to do anything at all. When you have to make sure to spell everything out, even when making even simple requests, that shit gets exhausting; it becomes easier to just do the job yourself. And that's exactly what Jude wants others to do.

Successful Narcissists are at least able to give a little, and act as if they care about others' wants and needs, in order to get what they want. They can recognize the value in making those trade-offs. But Jude is so monstrously self-centered, she can't anticipate others' genuine needs and desires, or bring herself to give in order to get. Everything flows in one direction, and it's always toward Jude. Even while pretending that the Mermaid Kingdom exists to help and support its members, it's really all about making Jude look good and getting her the life she believes she deserves, with as little effort as possible.

By the way, did she ever donate to, respond to, or "signal boost" Lilith Fury's plea for rent money, given how Lilith donated to Jude's apartment fund? I'd check, but Ive got to leave in a few minutes and don't have time to look.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced it's part of her Narcissism.

First, Narcissists are so self-absorbed, they only think of others' desires or needs when doing so will get them something they want.

Second, "Well, why didn't you say so?" is a classic Narc manipulation tactic. It's all about keeping others off-balance and shifting blame onto them when the inevitable conflict arises. Ultimately, treating others as if they are totally unreasonable for expecting her to do basic household tasks without specifically asking her to do so is a way to get them to stop asking her to do anything at all. When you have to make sure to spell everything out, even when making even simple requests, that shit gets exhausting; it becomes easier to just do the job yourself. And that's exactly what Jude wants others to do.

Successful Narcissists are at least able to give a little, and act as if they care about others' wants and needs, in order to get what they want. They can recognize the value in making those trade-offs. But Jude is so monstrously self-centered, she can't anticipate others' genuine needs and desires, or bring herself to give in order to get. Everything flows in one direction, and it's always toward Jude. Even while pretending that the Mermaid Kingdom exists to help and support its members, it's really all about making Jude look good and getting her the life she believes she deserves, with as little effort as possible.

By the way, did she ever donate to, respond to, or "signal boost" Lilith Fury's plea for rent money, given how Lilith donated to Jude's apartment fund? I'd check, but Ive got to leave in a few minutes and don't have time to look.
Yeah, it just outlines her self absorption. It's kind of like when you leave the room to get yourself a drink or something. Most people would ask others in the room if you can get them something while you're up as a courtesy. It's a basic human thing to do. It's something most of us do not need to be told to do. We care about the comfort of those around us and we respond appropriately to their needs or wants. Jude doesn't have that particular facet to her personality. It's alien to her. It's certainly NOT C-PTSD, if anything, folks with that disorder tend to bend over backwards to avoid conflict and please those around them. I actually don't believe for one second that she has C-PTSD anyway because her actions and lifestyle totally fly against all conventional wisdom regarding the symptoms and how they typically manifest. I think she's simply a lazy narcissist. A spoiled brat who's parents felt sorry for the situation she came from and overcompensated to the point that they've made her useless.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
Ok, anyone with multiple cats knows that one cat is not going to sit quietly while you feed the other one. You feed one cat, you are feeding any that are around and hear the can opener. I feel like she chose this example for a reason. Is she sequestering Orion to feed him and letting the family cat starve? Does she have to be told to feed Orion or other pets? That ain't PTSD, that is sociopathy. Fuck you Jude!

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
how can you not feed a family animal if you know it didn’t have a meal? Knowing that animal is starving and it can’t get food by itself is basic of empathy. And why she should be told to feed her cat, assuming there is Orion and family cat in the house. Like, that’s your kitten, you raised him, you should see by yourself that he’s hungry.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
how can you not feed a family animal if you know it didn’t have a meal? Knowing that animal is starving and it can’t get food by itself is basic of empathy. And why she should be told to feed her cat, assuming there is Orion and family cat in the house. Like, that’s your kitten, you raised him, you should see by yourself that he’s hungry.
Orion is just a cute prop for her narcissistic ass so she doesn't have to interact with humans who talk back.

edit to add: She is 0 capable of affection. Once Orion will be an adult cat she'll just drop him because he stopped being oh so cute. She neither pays for him, nor does she do vet visits or check ups.

Last edited:
Tags
obese