Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Just when I think Arielle has proven the depths of her stupidity, she surprises me anew. Good lord. This is a woman who has whined on Twitter about how impossible it is for her to get a job due to not having a car and having disabling arthritis, and who has described her living situation as so horribly toxic and abusive that she needs to get out. Yet here she is, willfully throwing away a chance to earn some money of her own because she can't stop being a stupid teenager with a bratty attitude long enough to even get hired.
I'd sympathize with her if she were talking about employers complaining because she actually said "y'all" while speaking, especially in a job interview or any other nervousness situation. But maintaining a professional tone in an email is far easier. And making a point of using multiple exclamation points when she knows that violates professional norms is, as you pointed out, proof that no matter how stupid these idiots get, they always manage to find a way to out-stupid themselves.

Hey, Arielle! Next time you and your friends check this thread, here's some advice for you: using lots of exclamation points doesn't mean you're fighting injustice or uplifting oppressed minorities, and it's not cute or quirky. It doesn't make you a cool badass who lives by her own code; extra punctuation is just really fucking annoying. See?

-- or --

Hey, Arielle!!! Next time you and your friends check this thread, here's some advice for y'all! Using lots of exclamation points doesn't mean you're fighting injustice! Or uplifting oppressed minorities! And it's not cute or quirky! It doesn't make you a cool badass who lives by her own code! Extra punctuation is just really fucking annoying!!!!! See????

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon physically can't stop himself from talking about his bulge in stream chat:

bonus time stamp for jude getting snippy with aforementioned troon: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/547885007?t=3h15m42s
He needs to learn that creeping on young girls and being a general perv are totally okay with Jude. Just don't ever claim to have any power in the mermaid kingdom. Only Jude has "seniority". Everyone else is just there to bow before her majesty.

Whale Watcher

< Buy ALJ · Sell ALR · Short FB >
kiwifarms.net
ETA; Elsewhere in the Mermaid Kingdom, Jude's BFF Arielle is also making posts which IMO are a spectacularly bad idea for any would-be job-hunter to post where potential employers can see them:

View attachment 1133137

Counter-argument: if you can't handle reading an email draft before you send it, and making the minimal effort to delete unnecessary punctuation and change "y'all" to "you all" or "all of you," NO professional organization is likely to be "doin business" with you.
Arielle: "I can't get a job because employers are all FATPHOBIC and ABLEIST and TOXIC. No fault of my own, how very dare you imply that."
Also Arielle: "If I can't address potential clients by an informal contraction, then y'all can just eat my ass Karen!"

What a mystery that this gem remains unemployed.
Where's her gofundme? I owe thin reparations.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the troon claiming to be a woman talks about his bulge, but Jude doesn't get creeped out by that and call him out for it. No, she zones in on him claiming "seniority" because she's the fucking queen tyrant and decides who has "seniority", and thinking about hierarchy makes her uncomfortable.

She's going to overlook sexual assault in her kingdom in the name of trans rights. Calling it now.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Specific instructions: GET A JOB, Jude. Click on this link, which will take you to all of Indeed dot com's part-time job listings in Brooklyn. (At your age you should actually be looking for full-time work, but baby steps, baby steps.) Click on the links for various jobs and follow the instructions to apply.

View attachment 1132613

Trust me, honey, that's not what makes you a burden.
Jude is a spoiled POS. And this is passive aggressive. It’s the same thing as ‘if I do it wrong or badly, Mom will do it herself next time and leave me and my saggy tits alone to take finger sniffing selfies. ‘

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt Jude would take any action against Astra because he's "trans", the most oppressed minority in the history of the universe who can never do any wrong.
Astra has positioned himself perfectly where any critiques regarding his behavior is going to be attributed to transphobia. Don't want to hear about his bulge? Transmisogyny. Jude definitely isn't going to do anything about him, because the instant she tries to Astra will put her on blast in the Social Justice Twitter circle and accuse Jude & the Mermaid Kingdom at large of being transphobic.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
Presented without comment:
View attachment 1136004View attachment 1136003

I wonder if this was in response to Astra stepping out of line:
View attachment 1136009
Joker as la goblina, coming 2022.

I wouldn’t be surprised- If you lurk in GC you’ll see a lot of posts about troons infiltrating women’s groups, being overtly sexual towards the other members and making everyone uncomfortable, and the women mostly just leaving quietly or trying to ignore it. Jude might be worried about bleeding what few followers she has and definitely losing activity in the Discord if she’s got someone like that sucking the air out of the (chat) room. Unfortunately when the person is a volatile troon, easier said than done. I would be impressed with her if she boots him, I’m sure he makes her a little queasy too. Though if he does disappear, it’ll be hard to know if it was because of his “seniority” comments or because of his creepy posts and sexual overtures to extremely vulnerable schizophrenics.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
"I forgot you existed" should be this threads headline. No one really cares for her anymore.

That selfie is hella weird and looks shit. She doesn't even put the slightest effort into her own selfies. And she does fat girl angle all wrong

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
"I forgot you existed" should be this threads headline. No one really cares for her anymore.

That selfie is hella weird and looks shit. She doesn't even put the slightest effort into her own selfies. And she does fat girl angle all wrong
Yeah when she's not whining or begging Jude is just boring (though the mentions of "restrictive eating disorder recovery" by someone whose flesh beard is bigger than their head is still somewhat amusing). Just waiting patiently for the troon to cause some drama in her "community" because it's gonna happen, I guarantee it.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
F30D0078-44D4-466C-B6E7-1D618083AB44.jpeg
Jude, you live in NYC. I’m sure there are plenty of fat women that would go to brunch with you. You’re also in one of the most restaurant heavy places in the world. Stop begging and do the work to meet new people.
55B5C2C3-2497-4CB1-96B8-7CCB6C6FD883.jpeg
You probably snack enough though, that if you miss a meal, it’s no problem. Accidentally missing breakfast does not mean you have an eating disorder.
B797041F-5D2C-4595-A555-9F81BA505D8E.jpeg
You say everything is fine, but you complain about your body hurting quite often.
223A455A-D15F-470A-8AEA-A77923982644.jpeg778B17F3-4800-4F9A-800D-D675BA5D5E83.jpeg
Jude, do a real femme act of service and get a bra. The money you spend on getting your nails done could go towards a few decent bras instead. Also, how convenient that you started this in October. I guess we know where some of the GoScamMe money is going.
D490D0BF-946E-4BD4-8B4C-6C6CE8BEF98F.jpeg
It is my business if said person is predatory and creepy towards me because of their identity. Speaking of predators, you better keep an eye on AstraLuma.
6F623580-BA9C-4844-899A-599CDB0BCCE4.jpeg
Her ego is so big for contributing so little to society.
AE56A585-67E5-48AF-AA73-38C258C63E40.jpeg
It’s funny that she retweets this. Despite the money and means her parents give her, I’m pretty sure she self diagnoses (like many other FA).
BFFBC788-3C34-4E2B-A8DA-7FA85CCFCF78.jpeg
Congratulations. Now do that for an entire week.
D94ED595-F4F1-4654-9CA5-53143E8E8CA0.jpeg
What you really need is a job and more humility.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jude should never have let the troon in. In the diversity hierarchy, troons rank above any woman -- even a queer latinx FA woman like Jude. If there is trouble, the woke crowd is going to go off on her, not him. It will be funny if it isn't the haters, but another member of the rainbow coalition that brings her down.
View attachment 1137226
Jude, you live in NYC. I’m sure there are plenty of fat women that would go to brunch with you. You’re also in one of the most restaurant heavy places in the world. Stop begging and do the work to meet new people.
View attachment 1137227
You probably snack enough though, that if you miss a meal, it’s no problem. Accidentally missing breakfast does not mean you have an eating disorder.
View attachment 1137228
You say everything is fine, but you complain about your body hurting quite often.
View attachment 1137236View attachment 1137229
Jude, do a real femme act of service and get a bra. The money you spend on getting your nails done could go towards a few decent bras instead. Also, how convenient that you started this in October. I guess we know where some of the GoScamMe money is going.
View attachment 1137230
It is my business if said person is predatory and creepy towards me because of their identity. Speaking of predators, you better keep an eye on AstraLuma.
View attachment 1137231
Her ego is so big for contributing so little to society.
View attachment 1137232
It’s funny that she retweets this. Despite the money and means her parents give her, I’m pretty sure she self diagnoses (like many other FA).
View attachment 1137233
Congratulations. Now do that for an entire week.
View attachment 1137234
What you really need is a job and more humility.
That soup looks like it has cream in it. Also 3 pieces of bread for that little bit of soup? That's just a dipping sauce, not a soup then. Also, maybe she made the soup, but did she wash the dishes and clean up after herself? I'm guessing no.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Why would Judy feel uncomfortable eating three meals? Oh, I know, because of her "restrictive eating disorder." But, what about it makes her uncomfortable? What is that "disordered" little voice telling her? That eating so fucking much makes her fat!
Imagine this level of delusion. Deep down, Jude wants to lose weight. But instead of dealing with the effort and discomfort of dieting, she adopted HAES and FA, which teaches that no one should ever try to lose weight. That disliking how fat and unhealthy you are is brainwashing from the patriarchy and diet industry. That if you're fat you're supposed to be. So she has to "recover" from the guilt of eating what is clearly more than she needs. Fuckin a.
That selfie looks uncomfortable, alright, bloated as hell because I'm sure in addition to her three meals she had 5 snacks and several sodas. Remember to this heifer a bowl of cereal is a snack, not a meal. And portion sizes are fatphobic, so her snack size bowl is probably several servings. That half loaf of bread with soup? I wonder if that was a snack or meal.
But she has to force it all down!

(Edit-Sorry, I quoted the wrong post at first)

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1137332
Hey Jude, c'mere! *whispers* it's kind of hard for it to be none of my business when people won't just shut the fuck up about it.
This reminds me of Amberlynn and her weight. Al loves to go on and on about her weight, but the minute someone asks directly of what is going on, it’s suddenly personal and nobody else’s business.

Tags
obese