Snowflake Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138308
A picture of a much thinner Jude.
Well, least we now know that her finger-sniffing selfie is literally her signature trait.

Man, she was a cute baby. What possesses a person to make themselvees blow their body out of proportion when puberty hits? She could've been a pretty Latina had she had more respect for herself. Her views on the world could still remain the same, but at least she'd look presentable and could've gotten herself all sorts of dates even if just for cuddles.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Idk, fams, is it even ok to have a meltdown if clothes doesn’t fit you when you try it in the store? Like, even when you’re normal sized, clothes from different brands won’t suit you perfectly at one size - something will be bigger/smaller/taller/shorter.
Well, maybe teens may be sad because of that, many of them see their bodies as problems. But at Jude’s age?

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Well, least we now know that her finger-sniffing selfie is literally her signature trait.

Man, she was a cute baby. What possesses a person to make themselvees blow their body out of proportion when puberty hits? She could've been a pretty Latina had she had more respect for herself. Her views on the world could still remain the same, but at least she'd look presentable and could've gotten herself all sorts of dates even if just for cuddles.
70DBDED7-301B-4CBE-8784-A265C6A494EB.jpeg

She had ~the neck~ at 6....I know we like her parents around here, but they certainly did her no favours weight wise.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1140038
She might like it until she realizes how much farming she has to do in a day. If we’re being realistic here, Jude couldn’t last a day doing farm labor.
View attachment 1140040
I vote for purple hair.
View attachment 1140041
Is this the answer she has for her weight too?
View attachment 1140042
TIL that if you’re rich, famous, and fat, if you wear a string bikini, it is “revolutionary”
So what about Lizzo's music, Jude? It's pretty insulting to say someone is great or whatever for existing when they have probably worked very hard to get where they are. Also, Lizzo could be Lizzo while staying a healthy weight and not showing the world her misshapen ass. Disclaimer: I assume she makes decent music, but I have never heard any of it. I hope the bitch can sing because nothing else she does is really that interesting and being fat isn't a talent.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
49962A8A-0449-4DF1-808C-22BF899F7CD0.jpeg

Nope. You're still really insecure about your smile and your face in general. You take selfies with your eyes closed because they obscure that you can't open them wide. You hate your chubby cheeks so you're always putting your hands or something in front of your face. You hate your chins, so you always raise your neck way up and tilt it to the side. Even the bright blue hair is an attempt at distraction.

All of this would be perfectly acceptable levels of insecurity in someone who wasn't trying to sell herself as a worship worthy idol. The HAES Mermaid Queen full of wisdom and confidence.

Idk, fams, is it even ok to have a meltdown if clothes doesn’t fit you when you try it in the store? Like, even when you’re normal sized, clothes from different brands won’t suit you perfectly at one size - something will be bigger/smaller/taller/shorter.
Well, maybe teens may be sad because of that, many of them see their bodies as problems. But at Jude’s age?
Just goes to show you, that Jude has no real problems in life. She has to take a small inconvenience and turn it into a huge deal. It also gives Jude, a good opportunity to get ass pats from SJW's. Nothing screams oppression, like not fitting into a 6 XL.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1140371View attachment 1140372
Everyone has this problem Jude. Vanity sizing exists because people like you would hate it if your size was always measured by inches/centimeters instead of sizes like 2,4,6,8, etc. It’s much more palatable if a store says “5X”on a dress instead of “56 inch waistline”. If you really want to avoid the problem in the future, here’s some tips:
  1. Look at the size chart of any brand/store you buy from
  2. Always read what materials are used and size accordingly
    1. If something is a knit, it’s more stretchy than something like tweed
    2. If there is a mixed fabric, pay attention to what the blend is. If a garment has spandex, expect the material to be stretchier
    3. If the fabric is a bit sheer, most clothing places will say so in the description. Read the description.
  3. Take into consideration the architecture of the clothing item you choose to buy
    1. This means that if some dress or skirt has a wide, tight waistband, consider going up a size to fit the entire torso
    2. If the fabric is a jersey knit, and you don’t want lumps/underwear lines showing, consider a slip or don’t get the garment
    3. If you don’t want as much of a hassle with washing clothes, don’t buy things that say “dry clean only” or “hand wash”
  4. READ THE REVIEWS
There you go. Now you’ll feel better about buying clothes online or in stores if you use these tips. If you still don’t like the clothing options, then lose weight. Your joints will thank you.
Yeah... I bet she just got too fat for the size she was. I doubt it's that involved. She'll just have to find a vanity size to match her fantasy.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1142678View attachment 1142679
Jude references her trauma again in this post.

View attachment 1142680
This is just pathetic. I’ve seen senior citizens with more energy than this. Also, this is why both of you are fat.
Notice how she says relationships "teach you about yourself, how you are, and what you want." Nothing at all about learning how to give in a relationship.

"Disabled/chronic pain babies" is code for fat fucks that agreed on a name and excuse for their laziness that also demands victim points. So lazy she CBA to do a quick search to remember where she visited. Is she talking about the National Mall? Which is about 2 miles? I bet the pizza was from a national chain.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
I just wish there was an eyeroll reaction for her bullshit.

For some reason, the post about hanging out with thin people really hit home to me how re.tarded this whole “movement” is. How many people even take note of their friends’ weight? There are a million other things to consider first. The only time you would notice someone’s weight would be if they are somehow wildly outside of the norm, and even then if they’re a good friend you would never categorize them as one of your “fat” or “skinny” friends. How do people live like this. Does she assume that any thinner friend she (hypothetically) has is just spending time with her for woke points? No wonder she’s depressed, if she limits herself to only spending time with people that are like her in the most basic surface level way.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Lol, they're too emotionally fragile to hang out with a group where they're the only fat person. That's some next level 8-year-old shit right there. Like I know tokenism is a thing but if you're the type of person who can't fucking stop turning everything into identity politics then I wouldn't want to be around you, regardless of if you're fat or not. But if fats want to cluster together in their crab buckets and enable each others' horrible health habits then go right ahead I guess

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jude can't handle streaming 5 days a week. Much stuff in her life! So busy!

View attachment 1144523
I swear, would it really hurt if Jude stuck to the same schedule for three months (at the very least)? Also, this schedule is really lax for being a “job”. I get she has other things, but most of that is just making edits, going to therapy, or taking Uber rides to get food. I don’t believe she’s really disabled, she’s just lazy and looking for excuses. Even those with actual physical disabilities will put more hours into their work than what Jude does.

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
61364419-AD01-4508-94A0-A0204E3420C8.jpeg
Jude, we already have boob pics of you on here. For an curious Kiwis, it’s page 113 of this thread.
1AEC4DAE-BB56-4D06-B7E8-97F3DA4772F1.jpeg
Random stuff.
A779A667-04B8-44D7-836A-A4414E6A0320.jpeg
Yeah, you’d get better pay of you took a normal job. I’m guessing, at max, it was $50 (and that’s optimistic).
BB00DB4C-5D20-4E2B-A479-EB46192D2C08.jpeg
Hey everyone, if you’re single, Jude is your valentine today. Enjoy!
975BC901-80AE-447F-84CF-D05E70EB0DED.jpegFD2B6DEE-276D-48F6-82E2-2559FB0D08C3.jpeg
Why did she think this was a good idea? On the bright side, at least her hands aren’t covering her face this time.
E9BF1547-7B9A-468C-8F5E-FC745D4E14AF.jpeg55840250-27E2-4354-9309-26D70E40670A.jpeg
Apparently the pants were gifted to her from Unique Vintage.

AstraLuma update:
8045CC58-033A-40A2-851B-74D68FECFA5E.jpeg
Maybe you should have thought about that before you quit your other job because of “transphobia”.

Last edited:
Tags
obese