Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
A small part of me hopes she will have some sort of epiphany that will force her towards concrete change. Another part just wants her to stay fat and bitchy for my amusement which will win is anyone's guess.
Marketing yourself as an ex-Fat Activist that worked hard enough to get to a healthy weight would definitely be a direction far more profitable, marketable & lucrative than her current direction as a 15-viewer blue-haired femcel begging for attention on twitter.
A path like that requires effort, which Jude will never demonstrate for anything - except in e-begging.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1301712
New schedule
View attachment 1301713
I’d like to see Jude try this in real life
View attachment 1301714
AC content
View attachment 1301715
Think of the troons
Oh no, no one to report on Trans issues right now!

Because in this, May of 2020, surely there are no other topics that perhaps are more important and requiring of immediate attention.

I know this is very okay boomer of me, but I can't stand the whole 'you opened your eyes? Stunning. Breathing? Magnificent. You're doing amazing sweetie' thing that seems so in vogue these days with Jude's sort of crowd. I get that it comes from a good place and probably started as a reminder to go easy on yourself during really rough periods of your life, but much like Jude herself it's sort of ballooned out into a grotesque parody of itself. Now it's just a way for people with nothing going on in their lives to pay themselves on the back for just existing and I hate it; makes me wince any time I legit DO need to 'self care' and it's shitty that Jude's type has made such a mockery of something that did, at one point, kind of have its place.

Guess the moral of the story is that so long as Jude keeps patting herself on the back for the most minuscule things, she'll continue being a totally forgettable streamer with like fifteen viewers. Dream big gorl, and I don't mean your waistline.
Yeah, it's one of those things that (to the best of my memory) originated on Tumblr. When the slow transition from the SuperWhoLock culture to the SJW culture was taking place, there was an interim where people started becoming Aware™ of different social topics- mental health being one of them. As you said, it did genuinely start with 'hey, you're not a failure because you're having a shitty depression day, take it one step at a time and look after yourself.' Young people on Tumblr were opening up about having actual mental and physical health issues, and people were trying to comfort and encourage them.

And it was tolerable because at the time, you didn't have five-billion gender-fucked, borderline-munchausen's kids using it as a way to puff up their already over-inflated egos and give the impression that they were so ~empathetic~ and ~aware~ of other peoples' problems.

Now the kind of patronizing "look at you, drinking water today! good for you!" shit that Jude does is a dime a dozen; and that's at its most benign. At its worst, she and others like her are encouraging the sort of dysfunctional "self-care" that Tumblr specialized in until very recently when they kinda sorta started to get their act together (i.e. "stay in bed until you feel better, you shouldn't be expected to do anything strenuous, the world should come to a screeching halt when you have a problem," etc).

It's even worse with Jude and her ilk because unlike those very early days on Tumblr, it's not heartfelt and you can tell. She's not saying it because she's connected to people with mental health issues (or has some herself) and she wants to encourage them- she's saying it so she can give the appearance of being empathetic without actually having to put any work into it. It's performative empathy by someone whose ego is too massive to realize how hollow she comes off as.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, no one to report on Trans issues right now!

Because in this, May of 2020, surely there are no other topics that perhaps are more important and requiring of immediate attention.

Yeah, it's one of those things that (to the best of my memory) originated on Tumblr. When the slow transition from the SuperWhoLock culture to the SJW culture was taking place, there was an interim where people started becoming Aware™ of different social topics- mental health being one of them. As you said, it did genuinely start with 'hey, you're not a failure because you're having a shitty depression day, take it one step at a time and look after yourself.' Young people on Tumblr were opening up about having actual mental and physical health issues, and people were trying to comfort and encourage them.

And it was tolerable because at the time, you didn't have five-billion gender-fucked, borderline-munchausen's kids using it as a way to puff up their already over-inflated egos and give the impression that they were so ~empathetic~ and ~aware~ of other peoples' problems.

Now the kind of patronizing "look at you, drinking water today! good for you!" shit that Jude does is a dime a dozen; and that's at its most benign. At its worst, she and others like her are encouraging the sort of dysfunctional "self-care" that Tumblr specialized in until very recently when they kinda sorta started to get their act together (i.e. "stay in bed until you feel better, you shouldn't be expected to do anything strenuous, the world should come to a screeching halt when you have a problem," etc).

It's even worse with Jude and her ilk because unlike those very early days on Tumblr, it's not heartfelt and you can tell. She's not saying it because she's connected to people with mental health issues (or has some herself) and she wants to encourage them- she's saying it so she can give the appearance of being empathetic without actually having to put any work into it. It's performative empathy by someone whose ego is too massive to realize how hollow she comes off as.
I think one of the worst examples of this was when the troll Sarah Moonbeam (around page 50 in this thread) talked about wishing people could be healed from chronic pain. This was “problematic” to Jude because apparently wanting a cure or wishing to alleviate pain is a bad thing (because chronic pain is an identity now). She treats these debilitating things as badges of honor, which does more harm than good because then it just encourages more munchie behavior and actual people with those problems get overlooked. It also makes people less sympathetic to the cause because then they think those with actual mental/physical disabilities are lying and are doing it for attention (which Jude is very guilty of doing).

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
I think one of the worst examples of this was when the troll Sarah Moonbeam (around page 50 in this thread) talked about wishing people could be healed from chronic pain. This was “problematic” to Jude because apparently wanting a cure or wishing to alleviate pain is a bad thing (because chronic pain is an identity now).
Say sike right now.

(We've done it, lads- we've hit peak SJW. Even chronic pain is an identity that must not be 'cured'. Now I sleep.)

Furia

kiwifarms.net
She's gonna quit that stream.
If she even does it, her track record for “rewards” are awful, She talks about her “community” but barely engages with them.
I also love that a girl she knows irl streams too (who is much more attractive and engaging) I was around for a raid and Jude said some borderline condescending things. If that girl becomes more popular, I look forward to the inevitable Jude meltdown

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can buy followers - you can't purchase viewers. Hence why she's focused on followers - it's the metric she can control.
Jude isn’t the smartest. She really should care more about the viewer count. A higher average viewer count is usually followed by more subs and followers anyway. For how long she’s been doing this, you’d think she’d be at 100 average viewers per stream. Instead, she has little to say and has the charisma of dirty dishwater. If she at least read more often, got more hobbies, and learned more about the world, she’d probably be more interesting. Then again, that requires more effort.

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
It's Orions birthday!

She posted bunch of pics, but why does she have to be in every one of them? I know, it's "only" her cats birthday, but still.
judeinsta2105a.jpg
judeinsta2105b.jpg
judeinsta2105c.jpg
judeinsta2105d.jpg
judeinsta2105e.jpg
judeinsta2105f.jpg
judeinsta2105g.jpg
judeinsta2105h.jpg
judeinsta2105i.jpg

judeinsta2105orion.jpg
My face too

To add: Jude is streaming now, and gooorl she is on fire! 26 people watching, someone donated 50 dollars and she got 13095 bitts. Don't know why really...

Last edited:
Tags
obese