Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
That baby shark video- does Jude even sincerely like music? She has to fake enthusiasm for everything.
She keeps calling herself "streamer" and "pro gamer." To remind us, or herself? To speak it into existence? Because she has a twitch channel, that's all. I once tried to find her live stream by searching Animal Crossing and had to scroll waaay down the page before giving up and just searching her screen name. Some old broad that could pass as Charlie Gold's auntie had 10 times the viewers Jude had and showed up in the list first. She has been featured by the platform and still doesn't have a notable presence there. How long will she keep it up?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313021

Jude, you’re not cute. As a Farmer, I’m legally required to let you know. Also, those frames don’t suit your face very well.
Those frames aren't just unflattering; they look really flimsy and cheap. And have we ever seen her wear glasses before? I don't think so.

I don't think those even have prescription lenses in them, unless she needs only a tiny bit of correction, or only needs it in her left eye. Normally, with glasses wearers, there's enough lens distortion that the part of the face behind the lens appears slightly offset/indented--the stronger the lens, the stronger the effect. But the curves of her browbone and upper cheek behind the lens is uninterrupted.

So I think Jude's finally caught on to the hipster trend of wearing non-prescription glasses just to look nerdier/smarter. I expect them to make maybe one or two more appearances in the next week before she loses interest in them and they disappear forever.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313021

View attachment 1313024
View attachment 1313026View attachment 1313027
View attachment 1313025

Jude, you’re not cute. As a Farmer, I’m legally required to let you know. Also, those frames don’t suit your face very well.
Her head is too fat for those fake pedo glasses. They're pressing into her face so bad.
Also of note: her fucked up lipstick and arm rolls.
20200522231459894964662e26dade5e6.jpg
I won't bother pointing out the multiple chins and necks, or the armpit stretch marks.

Tags
obese