Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am beyond frustrated trying to clip it (VLC isn't getting the audio, Sharex is zoomer oriented crap) but that moment at 1:42 yesterday in her stream is absolutely insane.

Jude comes on, literally shaking, after yet another food break, and starts talking about how "nothing goes on in this stream without my approval and the mods' approval" and that she has worked tirelessly to curate a "safe space" and that NOBODY can feel unsafe because JUDE SAYS SO and that she doesn't want the "meming" to offend anybody. She says she wants to "slow chat down" and that "nobody is in trouble" over and over like a lunatic.

"If that's not for you, then thats fine, but what's not fine is to insinuate that this is not a safe space. Because I work really hard on and off stream to make sure this is a save space. If the energy is tiring for you I get that, but I work very hard to make sure this is a save space. If it's too much I will vocalize that, but if you're not me or the mods, please please please for the love of god don't say that in chat. You're allowed to have your opinion I'm not invalidating them I'm not saying that but my feelings are hurt"

...I'm gonna finish eating my slice of pizza and play FF7...nobody did anything wrong, hi hello, NOBODY IS IN TROUBLE, WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME I NOTICED CHAT GOT EXTREMELY QUIET I SEE THAT AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT.

...IF THAT FUN IS EXHAUSTING FOR SOME PEOPLE THEN IT'S FINE...WE'RE GONNA MOVE ON, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I ACKNOWLEDGED IT. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T POST IT IN CHAT LET THE MODS KNOW BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR TO ME AS A STREAMER, I'M GOING TO FINISH MY PIZZA YOU'ALL CAN KEEP CHATTING...

Honestly go fuck yourself Jude, you're a petty tyrant taking advantage of marginalized broken people. You yourself regularly use "unsafe" terms like twink and "love you long time" because you're an ignorant, shallow, hypocrite. Shades of Melissa McEwing and Shakesville to say the least. Be warned Jude, a SJW tyrant much more talented and energetic than yourself had quite the fall as well.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am beyond frustrated trying to clip it (VLC isn't getting the audio, Sharex is zoomer oriented crap) but that moment at 1:42 yesterday in her stream is absolutely insane.

Jude comes on, literally shaking, after yet another food break, and starts talking about how "nothing goes on in this stream without my approval and the mods' approval" and that she has worked tirelessly to curate a "safe space" and that NOBODY can feel unsafe because JUDE SAYS SO and that she doesn't want the "meming" to offend anybody. She says she wants to "slow chat down" and that "nobody is in trouble" over and over like a lunatic.

"If that's not for you, then thats fine, but what's not fine is to insinuate that this is not a safe space. Because I work really hard on and off stream to make sure this is a save space. If the energy is tiring for you I get that, but I work very hard to make sure this is a save space. If it's too much I will vocalize that, but if you're not me or the mods, please please please for the love of god don't say that in chat. You're allowed to have your opinion I'm not invalidating them I'm not saying that but my feelings are hurt"

...I'm gonna finish eating my slice of pizza and play FF7...nobody did anything wrong, hi hello, NOBODY IS IN TROUBLE, WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME I NOTICED CHAT GOT EXTREMELY QUIET I SEE THAT AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT.

...IF THAT FUN IS EXHAUSTING FOR SOME PEOPLE THEN IT'S FINE...WE'RE GONNA MOVE ON, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I ACKNOWLEDGED IT. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T POST IT IN CHAT LET THE MODS KNOW BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR TO ME AS A STREAMER, I'M GOING TO FINISH MY PIZZA YOU'ALL CAN KEEP CHATTING...

Honestly go fuck yourself Jude, you're a petty tyrant taking advantage of marginalized broken people. You yourself regularly use "unsafe" terms like twink and "love you long time" because you're an ignorant, shallow, hypocrite. Shades of Melissa McEwing and Shakesville to say the least. Be warned Jude, a SJW tyrant much more talented and energetic than yourself had quite the fall as well.
So at 1:48 she says that something was mentioned in chat that stopped chat and shamed everyone, do we know what was said?! She also mentions having a lot of ‘RSD’ people, what is this acronym?
God, Judy is insufferable. Having 15 people in a chat seems like the opposite of chaotic and exhausting, JUST WALK AWAY

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RSD could mean regional sympathetic dystrophy (aka complex regional pain disorder). Doesn't Jude claim to have something like that? It could also mean rejection sensitive dysphoria where people get really upset if they feel they have been criticized. I'm guessing this might be what she is referring to since all the chat stopped after someone criticized the chat. It is pretty common in people with ADHD.

What would Jude do if she actually became popular? Does she not realize that popular streamers get harassment or even just plain old vanilla criticism all the time? How on earth could she manage dealing with that when she can't even handle one person calling her out?

Since she's growing and shedding (like some kind of reptile, it seems), she should grow some thicker skin while she's at it.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
So at 1:48 she says that something was mentioned in chat that stopped chat and shamed everyone, do we know what was said?! She also mentions having a lot of ‘RSD’ people, what is this acronym?
God, Judy is insufferable. Having 15 people in a chat seems like the opposite of chaotic and exhausting, JUST WALK AWAY
I had mentioned it earlier, mods and Jude were into themselves making stupid jokes after that mod was silenced temporarily, and another one of Judes viewers said the chat was ‘tiring’ and she didn’t feel it was a ‘safe’ space, that’s all what was needed to be said to send Jude into that hissy fit

And some of the other viewers got all dramatic, another claimed this situation upset her ‘RSD” symptoms...A comment in a fucking twitch stream caused you physical pain?! These are Judes viewers ladies and gents

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Jude re-tweeted this
View attachment 1314011
I just... sure.

and the clip where she banned a mod. My sides! /s
View attachment 1314016
Ah, Jude's fine acting skills at work. Don't tell me that diploma was a waste of time and money. The squeal- the squeal lets you know how sincerely overcome with mirth she is.

I had mentioned it earlier, mods and Jude were into themselves making stupid jokes after that mod was silenced temporarily, and another one of Judes viewers said the chat was ‘tiring’ and she didn’t feel it was a ‘safe’ space, that’s all what was needed to be said to send Jude into that hissy fit

And some of the other viewers got all dramatic, another claimed this situation upset her ‘RSD” symptoms...A comment in a fucking twitch stream caused you physical pain?! These are Judes viewers ladies and gents
Now here's where the real entertainment lies with Jude. Someone called her chat tiring, and she assumed she meant from all the "chaos" and hilarity? Lol. Not from it being utterly boring, how could that be? Look at all the crazy shit she does! Momentarily banning a mod for funsies? The laughing fits? It's non-stop, chaotic fun. If you can't handle that, if you don't have the spoons for such high energy fun, that's fine. That's seriously how she took that.
Then when someone (probably jokingly) questioned Jude's ever important safe space, it's so funny how mad she gets. Shaking, voice cracking, she starts to reply to the most inane bits of chat- "yeah, the clouds are moving." "You can change clothes with a fridge," to try to hide her anger. Until she has to stop and give her speech.
No one's in trouble, guys. Phew. I wonder if she'll put that hissy fit in her next youtube highlight video, I hope so. It shows how cozy the community she's cultivated is.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Please don't forget that this fat fucking sow constantly says queer as if some of us actually gay and lesbian people are NOT allowed to express our discomfort.

Because something, something "taking queer back"

GOD, people, can we get a few good men to take one for the team and stuff several cocks in this pig's mouth?

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
I have to see this hissy fit. Dear god. Jude is a gigantic toddler. Just to be clear, someone didn’t think it felt like a safe space and Jude freaked the fuck out because it hurt her feefees? Again she’s fucking Eric Cartman having Butters sift through all of her online comments.

I’m glad Jude provides so much entertainment to the farms, but I am always amazed how absolutely insufferable she is. She can’t take any tiny hint of criticism. Her parents need to kick her out so she can actually experience what happens in the real world. It must eat her alive that she has a thread here.

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Per the discord RSD = Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (????????????).

Messages that triggered the freakout:

& scolding Jilly:

+1 for bad audio on Jude's end that ADHD mentioned below - not sure why her mic has so much white noise going on.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Per the discord RSD = Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (????????????).

Messages that triggered the freakout:
View attachment 1315084

& scolding Jilly:
View attachment 1315077

+1 for bad audio on Jude's end that ADHD mentioned below - not sure why her mic has so much white noise going on.
Holy shit, she sure does lip smack a lot, and she's almost got a little lisp going at times. Not sure if I'm the only one who hears that but oh my god, her face is actually so fat it's altering how she talks. She sounds like when I've gotten the whole damn thing numbed at the dentist.

The other thing that really struck me is that for someone who says she's all about safe space and expression or whatever, she repeats 'we are having fun, you are having fun, we are having fun' to the point where it sounds like she's trying to convince herself and everyone there. Keep saying it enough and people have to believe it, right?
(Edit: dammit, ninja's by @ADHD while I was typing)

Tags
obese