Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
Man, I looked up RSD and it's just wonderful to know that now we have a fancy term for 'feeling bad when you're told you're being an annoying sped'.
This is just golden and the fact that they’re using it is even better. They’re literally claiming dysphoria because someone on the internet called them tiring. How do these people survive actual life? Just kidding I know how, they never leave the house.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
This is just golden and the fact that they’re using it is even better. They’re literally claiming dysphoria because someone on the internet called them tiring. How do these people survive actual life? Just kidding I know how, they never leave the house.
The funniest thing is, as far as I can tell, this isnt anything to do with trans body dysphoria. It's 'social dysphoria' so just 'feeling uncomfortable when ________'. Internet genderspecials being what they are though, you can guarantee these kids are using this term specifically because it sounds trans-ish and it'll get them bonus multiplier.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my autism, but a couple months back, Jude mentioned buying from the Sofia lipstick collection from Colourpop. I believe this is the shade she’s wearing:
View attachment 1315157
i dont think anyone could pull that shade oft, really, unless they have no color on their lips. It is corpse gray green.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I’m just retarded, but her chat rules and what’s ok and what’s not seem to be pretty much arbitrary. it’s a miracle that anyone says anything. Though i did get a huge kick out of her getting triggered over someone bitching that her streams aren’t a “safe space.” Sucks when people try to tell you what you can and can’t do or say, doesn’t it? Not even a glimmer of self awareness.

The funniest thing is, as far as I can tell, this isnt anything to do with trans body dysphoria. It's 'social dysphoria' so just 'feeling uncomfortable when ________'. Internet genderspecials being what they are though, you can guarantee these kids are using this term specifically because it sounds trans-ish and it'll get them bonus multiplier.
It’s almost like they don’t have any understanding that other people around them also have thoughts and feelings. Everyone is a robot except for the very, very special and sensitive people who feel bad when they’re criticized. We have to have a special word for those people who suffer the terrible, romantic illness of having feelings that can be hurt.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dont think anyone could pull that shade oft, really, unless they have no color on their lips. It is corpse gray green.
Here’s an even better picture of what the lipstick looks like:
B7C14EE6-B1D2-4572-B4BC-97A99798E6E6.jpeg
I’ll admit, as a color for a skirt/shirt/dress it would look good, but the Brucie lipstick is bad as a lipstick. I think the only way to make it passable would be to blend it with other colors.

Even so, Jude really needs to style herself better. If streaming is her “job” she needs to treat it like one and put more effort into her looks. Streaming is a very visual medium, so it would do her some good to wear more flattering makeup and style her hair a bit more.

I truly think Jude believes she’s some cute e-girl, but she’s not. That’s probably why she wears ridiculous things. She has the troon mentality of believing she’s much better looking than she actually is.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
I truly think Jude believes she’s some cute e-girl, but she’s not. That’s probably why she wears ridiculous things. She has the troon mentality of believing she’s much better looking than she actually is.
If it was anyone else I might agree, but Jude has shown multiple times that she’s incredibly insecure, especially with her looks. She always demands praise over how she looks. She WANTS to be a cute e-girl but she’s too lazy and so she just blames it on literally anything she possibly can and tries to give off a confident vibe. It’s likely how she got sucked into the HAES bs because she thrives on people telling her she’s a queen and how great she is.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
If it was anyone else I might agree, but Jude has shown multiple times that she’s incredibly insecure, especially with her looks. She always demands praise over how she looks. She WANTS to be a cute e-girl but she’s too lazy and so she just blames it on literally anything she possibly can and tries to give off a confident vibe. It’s likely how she got sucked into the HAES bs because she thrives on people telling her she’s a queen and how great she is.
Well, the more garish and dramatic you dress yourself / do your makeup, the more it distracts from your natural looks. Jude is unfortunate looking. If she dressed simply and didn't wear makeup it would be even more noticable, so she slathers herself with bright, flashy lipsticks and eyeshadows and hair dyed to try and distract.
Plus, hell, it's happening right now; if we're saying 'that's some ugly-ass lipstick' then at least we're saying that instead of 'that's an ugly-ass Jude'.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s an even better picture of what the lipstick looks like:
View attachment 1315216
I’ll admit, as a color for a skirt/shirt/dress it would look good, but the Brucie lipstick is bad as a lipstick. I think the only way to make it passable would be to blend it with other colors.

Even so, Jude really needs to style herself better. If streaming is her “job” she needs to treat it like one and put more effort into her looks. Streaming is a very visual medium, so it would do her some good to wear more flattering makeup and style her hair a bit more.

it's a gorgeous color in theory. An albino might be able to wear it well, not even kidding.
Jude is very warm toned, and she can pull off jewel tones near her face as long as they lean warm. Sometimes she wears nice colors, but the blue hair throws off her complexion. I don't think she understands color theory, or maybe she just wants to be a cool toned mermaid girl so badly it makes her delusional.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
it's a gorgeous color in theory. An albino might be able to wear it well, not even kidding.
I think it's one of those colors that would pretty much only look good on EXTREMELY pale skin and black hair, with good crisp fashion to match. I would say like, Hela from Ragnarok vibes, but I went and checked and I forgot she didnt have lipstick at all. Those sorts of colors though.

Tags
obese