Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
I couldn’t figure out what the game was about by googling it, but the stream is still up. Watch the last 12 minutes:

TL;DW: There is a part of the game where she had to read a bunch of text messages from an apparent abuse victim detailing their relationship to a few friends. This really seemed to trigger a bunch of the delicate flowers that sub to her who then left the chat, which put a dampener on Judes stream. She claimed she was triggered as someone who has experienced abusive platonic relationships in the past, said she was having an anxiety attack and she ended the stream an hour early.

Also... There is a part of the stream where Jude has to read a sentence that says “I’ve been so blind” and Jude says “I’ve been so... I don’t remember what the substitute word for blind is” :story:
The game is called Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story. It looks super spergy.

It seems like whatever triggered people is indeed the depiction of an abusive relationship (off-screen, vaguely discussed in text messages). Jude actually says at one point: "We're about to get into the abusive stuff....WOOO!" and fully cheers. You can see that happen at around 4:58:36. Also at around 4:59 she starts to fake cry about abuse.

Watching Jude struggle to do simple math in-game was certainly fun. Also I'm counting about 4 chins total. 🌈 ?

Furia

kiwifarms.net
kinda funny to see Jude try to double back and being so apologetic...the stream tanked during that game, and then she pretended she was getting anxiety because of the game (when in reality its because her paypig sycophants all had meltdowns including one of her mods and bounced leaving her to like 10 viewers)

sounds like a retarded game anyway..who the fuck wants to play a game where you read fucking text messages.

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The game is called Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story. It looks super spergy.

It seems like whatever triggered people is indeed the depiction of an abusive relationship (off-screen, vaguely discussed in text messages). Jude actually says at one point: "We're about to get into the abusive stuff....WOOO!" and fully cheers. You can see that happen at around 4:58:36. Also at around 4:59 she starts to fake cry about abuse.

Watching Jude struggle to do simple math in-game was certainly fun. Also I'm counting about 4 chins total. 🌈 ?
There’s even a huge flipping “trigger warning” at the start of the game but Judy kept on chugging.

617591FC-93A3-425D-BF3A-A192D1D22D48.png

“I’ve never heard the term ‘psychophobic’. I really enjoy that...*stuffs face with popcorn* Something about that just warms my heart in an odd way.”
:stress:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s even a huge flipping “trigger warning” at the start of the game but Judy kept on chugging.

View attachment 1411831

“I’ve never heard the term ‘psychophobic’. I really enjoy that...*stuffs face with popcorn* Something about that just warms my heart in an odd way.”
:stress:
I’m not surprised that Jude didn’t bother to read the warning at the beginning of the game. She barely reads as it is. One time on stream, people were talking about the Percy Jackson series and all Jude could add in was “muh representation” and admitted that she hasn’t read any of the books. She’s dangerously unobservant. It’s a good thing she doesn’t have a dangerous job because she’d end up killing either herself or someone else with her negligence.

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
I’m not surprised that Jude didn’t bother to read the warning at the beginning of the game. She barely reads as it is. One time on stream, people were talking about the Percy Jackson series and all Jude could add in was “muh representation” and admitted that she hasn’t read any of the books. She’s dangerously unobservant. It’s a good thing she doesn’t have a dangerous job because she’d end up killing either herself or someone else with her negligence.
I mean, we have a pic of her fat ass tit on pg 113 because she was unobservant enough to not realize she was flashing the whole stream.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Jude really has such a toxic home environment.
Actually, she does. Her parents have overfed her since infancy and coddled her into utter uselessness; they continue to cower before her tantrums and enable her in the atrophy of what little physical health, employability, and mental functioning she had even a year and a half ago, when she graduated from college. I don't doubt they love her, and are worried about her, yet they persist in aiding Jude's self-destruction. That's pretty fucking toxic, IMO.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Why is Jude promoting Taco Bell? Didn't they get exposed as being racists for refusing to let an employee wear a "Black Lives Matter" mask or something? That's not very Woke of her.

Wow all of Jude's memories are mind-numbingly boring. Sitting around, going to CVS buying shit, laying around, eating, more laying around.

Looks enthralling.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Amazing I take a break from this thread for a bit come back and aside from the glasses she's still just as fat and unemployed as ever. Anyone have an idea why/when she got glasses?

• Late
Reactions: thejackal

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Why is Jude promoting Taco Bell? Didn't they get exposed as being racists for refusing to let an employee wear a "Black Lives Matter" mask or something? That's not very Woke of her.

Wow all of Jude's memories are mind-numbingly boring. Sitting around, going to CVS buying shit, laying around, eating, more laying around.

Looks enthralling.
For someone who claims their "body doesn't digest food" eating at a greasy ass diarrhea factory like Taco Bell seems like a really horrible idea. Who on earth who actually has a restrictive eating disorder, who has to force themselves to eat, would choose an overpriced deep fried cheese and sour cream smothered gut bomb, when they could just make themselves a fucking PBJ and carrot sticks or something? For fucksake, she's what, 23? And her night on the town with friends she sees once a year consists of Taco Bell and CVS. I mean I know you can have fun without drugs or alcohol but that's a little sad. Jude is such a fucking wet blanket I swear.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Amazing I take a break from this thread for a bit come back and aside from the glasses she's still just as fat and unemployed as ever. Anyone have an idea why/when she got glasses?
She got the glasses maybe a month ago--two pairs, the other one a teal color that looks terrible on her. Neither of them have prescription lenses; they're just windowpanes.

I guess she's coming in late to the defunct hipster trend of wearing unneeded, non-prescription glasses as a fashion accessory in order to look geekier/smarter. When she first got them, she did mention the name of the company she got them from, so they may have been a sponsored post, but that she's still keeping up the farce of wearing them suggests not.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
I guess she's coming in late to the defunct hipster trend of wearing unneeded, non-prescription glasses as a fashion accessory in order to look geekier/smarter. When she first got them, she did mention the name of the company she got them from, so they may have been a sponsored post, but that she's still keeping up the farce of wearing them suggests not.
Isn’t that mocking the struggles of people who need them? She wants to be some warrior for blind people but she’s using glasses as an unnecessary accessory? What’s next Jude, a white cane?

I hope my mocking tone is not lost in this post.

Actually, she does. Her parents have overfed her since infancy and coddled her into utter uselessness; they continue to cower before her tantrums and enable her in the atrophy of what little physical health, employability, and mental functioning she had even a year and a half ago, when she graduated from college. I don't doubt they love her, and are worried about her, yet they persist in aiding Jude's self-destruction. That's pretty fucking toxic, IMO.
The family is in the cycle of codependency and enabling. Jude will never become fully independent, until her Parents cut her off.

Tags
obese