Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why were reproductive health concerns put in the blacklist chat? Is reproductive health offensive to the troons? Seriously, if there’s anything that shouldn’t be blacklisted, it’s reproductive health. Even if you don’t plan on having kids, it’s still good to know so you could prevent STDs. Jude claims her Twitch and Discord are oriented for the 18+, why is she so sensitive to adult conversations? I swear, the one good thing she could have provided on her Discord ends up getting censored.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder why Jude wasn't marching with her LGBQT brothers and sisters? Well, I mean I know why -- she's too fat to march. But it was her chance to take a stand against the evil cops and instead she just sat on her ass eating cheap sodium laden cup noodles. She's a real activist -- as long as it doesn't require actually doing anything.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder why Jude wasn't marching with her LGBQT brothers and sisters? Well, I mean I know why -- she's too fat to march. But it was her chance to take a stand against the evil cops and instead she just sat on her ass eating cheap sodium laden cup noodles. She's a real activist -- as long as it doesn't require actually doing anything.
Jude’s activism is just a series of social media posts that are made for people that already agree with her. If Jude were forced to defend her position in a debate, she’d immediately fail because she refuses to learn about the points of view that she’s against. She hates any dissent, so doing real activism would kill her spirits once she’s met with opposition.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
That's a good point. Jude lives in NYC so theoretically she could've easily gone to the march today, but instead was so exhausted from doing nothing she had to stay home, nap, and eat shitty packaged ramen while sperging and moralizing on Twitter. A real Ghandi of our times. We also know Jude can't walk 100 feet ( 🌈 ) without getting completely winded, and she would've needed to take an Uber to get there because the train and bus are traumatic for her. Still, she could've just stood around and taken spergy half-assed photos of the event, maybe gotten some ice cream and more snack foods to binge on during. Heck, she could've even sold/outsourced said photos to news sites for some extra cash, but that would require (shudder) LABOR.

I find it amusing that Jude thinks her community is so ~open and loving~ but actively bans a bunch of discussion topics. That Discord server looks like it's chock full of cow's milk (and Kiwis).

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 1.44.20 AM.png

Hey Jude, maybe go to a protest/rally and meet some fellow autistic activist friends IRL? You can chimpout together and binge on junk food and feel superior with others without being such a lonely shut-in. Then you can brag to your followers about how much "work" you put in for the "movement." Win/win.

People on your "strim" and Discord are NOT your friends. This is not a social life or even adult life. This is just thinly-veiled agoraphobia. I mean, does Jude EVER go outside anymore? I assume since she lives in an older building in Brooklyn, it's a walk-up, which means she'd have to use the stairs.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That person wants this as a tattoo? The quote or the wall of text? She's probably fat, so she's got plenty of room either way -- but what a shitty tattoo that would be.

Jude, just admit you are too lazy and love stuffing your fat face too much to put down the fork, chopsticks, whatever. Stop trying to pretend that you are taking on the man by gaining as much weight as humanly possible. If you don't *intentionally* cut down on the amount of food you are eating, you're going to end up a death fat. But hey, at least you'll be able to finally get some fame on "My 600 lb Life".

Has Jude posted her weight or measurements? I wonder if she's reached the halfway point to reality TV fame yet.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
Why were reproductive health concerns put in the blacklist chat? Is reproductive health offensive to the troons? Seriously, if there’s anything that shouldn’t be blacklisted, it’s reproductive health. Even if you don’t plan on having kids, it’s still good to know so you could prevent STDs. Jude claims her Twitch and Discord are oriented for the 18+, why is she so sensitive to adult conversations? I swear, the one good thing she could have provided on her Discord ends up getting censored.
I’m guessing it’s because her trans friends don’t have periods. Because if there’s any way to support trans people, it’s to silence the experiences of biological women.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m guessing it’s because her trans friends don’t have periods. Because if there’s any way to support trans people, it’s to silence the experiences of biological women.
This is by far one of the things that angers me most about TRA. They end up supporting trans people to the point of erasing experiences of biological males and females in the name of “inclusion”. It’s not surprising that Jude has latched onto this though.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is by far one of the things that angers me most about TRA. They end up supporting trans people to the point of erasing experiences of biological males and females in the name of “inclusion”. It’s not surprising that Jude has latched onto this though.
This bothers me as well. I have no problem with Trans folk, y'all do you. I've known a fair few and none of them has remotely bought into this shit, they just want to be treated normally. That's cool, I can do that. It's when non-Trans folks get on their horse and decide what is best for Trans folks it gets ridiculous. I say this knowing full well there is an entire contingent of "Trans" people who are left overs from Tumblr or who seriously have no idea who the fuck they are that are perpetuating this. It makes me feel bad for those who have quietly transitioned and just want to live a normal life. But, an SJW's work is never done and they must fight for all the causes except the cause of fixing their own damn life.

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
The person that requested that reproductive health conversations be moved to the blacklist channel is a biological woman - and she gave no indication as to why she wanted it blacklisted, it was completely out of left field. Given that she's a fatty though, I'm going to guess what twiggered her probably has to do with her having PCOS or other fatty reproductive issues that make the topic of birth control a touchy subject.

Furia

kiwifarms.net
The person that requested that reproductive health conversations be moved to the blacklist channel is a biological woman - and she gave no indication as to why she wanted it blacklisted, it was completely out of left field. Given that she's a fatty though, I'm going to guess what twiggered her probably has to do with her having PCOS or other fatty reproductive issues that make the topic of birth control a touchy subject.
Eh that person is a complete basket case. She’s posted about pulling her hair and covering her nails with bandages so she doesn’t rip them off...this is pretty par for the course for Judes followers

Also I love how Jude acts all internet bad ass when she says “go debate XYZ” . We all know the reason she doesn’t debate is because she doesn’t have a single independent thought, nor the intelligence to debate effectively against opposing views. That’s why she’ll continue to “soapbox” to the echo chamber of fellow neets.

Watch any of snippet of Judes interviews, streams etc where’s she’s interviewed by someone else or put on the spot..she stutters, closes her eyes often and speaks with a meek shaky voice.

I’m just waiting for the eventual ‘Jude realizes she needs to be a real job and grow the fuck up’ chapter.

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was the responsibility of non-Black allies to attend protests and act as human shields. Virtue signaling + being a enormous lump people can hide behind? Win-win for Judy.

Jude said:
Intentional weight loss is fatphobic.
So Judy when the doc tells you at 30 after your first stroke or heart attack that you’re gonna fucking die if you don’t lose weight— that is an act of fatphobia? Thank fuck this idiot is never going to reproduce.

Last edited:
Tags
obese