Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Jude’s activism is just a series of social media posts that are made for people that already agree with her. If Jude were forced to defend her position in a debate, she’d immediately fail because she refuses to learn about the points of view that she’s against. She hates any dissent, so doing real activism would kill her spirits once she’s met with opposition.
Something tells me she's not even really educated in the things she agrees with let alone dissenting opinions. she'd be destroyed but it would definitely be hilarious.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me she's not even really educated in the things she agrees with let alone dissenting opinions. she'd be destroyed but it would definitely be hilarious.
With the things she agrees on, she only bothers learning the surface level stuff that anyone with a social media account can pick up on over time. She is very bad at articulating her own viewpoints. When she does sound somewhat knowledgeable (as in, no long pauses and stuttering), she just repeats social justice talking points near verbatim from the many infographics and tweets she looks at. If you ask her to explain anything in more detail, she just suggests reading material. She truly is one of the laziest activists I’ve seen (besides Tess and Lipids). If you can’t articulate your own viewpoints, that means it’s time to learn more and reflect on what your actual beliefs are (but Jude won’t do that because it requires a degree of self awareness she doesn’t have).

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
Alright then, Jude should get deplatformed for the "me love you long time" jokes based off of their logic.

Lilyloo didn't try to imply fat people don't get EDs. Jude says "I'm not here to coddle you", but their community is all about people coddling each other and saying they're all valid as long as you pick and choose what exactly to say in order to garner an "uwu we love you" reaction. It's fucked up.

GrouchiCorn

Haven't stabbed anyone all day
kiwifarms.net
I swear she has the least inclusive group all while saying "omg so inclusive". What CAN you talk about? How awesome and totally not boring Jude's stream is? You can't talk about normal every day things like periods or even weight. Like, really? I have no issues with being BoPo. However, it's been so perverted that even if you want to diet in a HEALTHY way, that's bad? It's better to just be miserable in your own body? How is that BoPo? If you're happy with your body, I'm all good with that. I start having a problem when it turns into shit like this.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, even if Jude got her act together, I think she has reached the point where she would have a lot of loose skin if she lost the weight. She can't even afford her own place, much less plastic surgery to remove the extra skin -- so if she made it to the point where she realized she was going to have to deal with that, she'd just throw in the towel and binge eat again.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
So Jude's community has a sub for potentially uncomfortable conversations she can't bring herself to justify banning.

And it's called the blacklist?

DATS RAYCISS, Y'ALL.

Eh that person is a complete basket case. She’s posted about pulling her hair and covering her nails with bandages so she doesn’t rip them off...this is pretty par for the course for Judes followers
This is why I laugh at the idea of Jude ever making a career out of her Twitch community. You've got to be a complete psychological cripple with no friends, who was effectively raised by Tumblr and completely brainwashed into believing SJW dogma is reality, and who is so lonely and desperate to belong anywhere you'll say and do whatever Jude demands of you in order to be allowed to stay. Anybody with even the faintest glimmer of hope and self-respect left, or who is capable of getting and holding even the shittiest of jobs, is too healthy to be part of her "Kingdom."

Also I love how Jude acts all internet bad ass when she says “go debate XYZ” . We all know the reason she doesn’t debate is because she doesn’t have a single independent thought, nor the intelligence to debate effectively against opposing views. That’s why she’ll continue to “soapbox” to the echo chamber of fellow neets.

Watch any of snippet of Judes interviews, streams etc where’s she’s interviewed by someone else or put on the spot..she stutters, closes her eyes often and speaks with a meek shaky voice.
Exactly. She brings a butter knife to a gunfight--then scurries away to hide behind a locked door as soon as she's able.

I’m just waiting for the eventual ‘Jude realizes she needs to be a real job and grow the fuck up’ chapter.
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
She's not educated at all; merely indoctrinated. Of all the arts colleges in NYC and the Northeastern US in general--all of whom would have bent over backwards to admit a Nuyorican girl with any promise--the best she could do was a shitty, virtually non-selective school in Chicago (that I, despite being a massive artfag, had never heard of). And, if what she has said in the past about her college experience is true, she was academically unprepared for even art school-tier work, and mentally unable to handle the responsibility and pressure to perform.

She's not very bright, has shown no genuine curiosity about anything, and she can't handle any sort of questioning or opposition from anybody. There's no way she's reading opposing views; they'd make her feel bad, and might actually prove she's been wrong--which might as well be death itself, given how terrifying that is to her.

So it's not hard for me to believe that she was a shitty student in high school, who got coddled and hand-held and enabled so she could graduate despite never having been educated. Her "education" came from Tumblr, or other social media, where instead of learning, thinking and forming ideas, she got indoctrinated with other people's ideas that appealed to her emotions. She can't write for shit or express herself confidently when forced to defend the opinions she spouts, but she has no trouble parroting them clearly.

So she has to seal herself off with people who believe exactly as she does, and who will not question anything she says, because she absolutely cannot handle any questioning of her beliefs, either intellectually or emotionally. Her Narcissism is that total.

ETA:
Will anything shove her out of her delusional fat is healthy bubble or will she take it to her grave whenever that may be?
Has anything shoved sister Cluster Bs Amberlynn Reid, Chantal Sarault, or Jen Armstrong out of their delusional bubbles? All three have been leading miserable lives in ruined bodies for years. There is no rational argument that can be made for continuing to live and eat as they do--yet they do, and they're going to keep doing it until they die. And none of them is as invested in FA/BoPo/"body liberation" ideology as Jude is.

To admit she's made a mistake, been duped--been wrong--and that the ideology she's championed and lived by is garbage, isn't going to happen. Narcissists are never wrong, and she's not smart enough to come up with a story that will let her reverse her position and still keep her ego intact. So yeah, Jude's going to die on this particular hill.
Well she hasn't needed a full hysto unlike Chantel or ALR so by that metric she's doing rather well healthwise.
Jude's only 23 (almost 24). Amber's 29, but she's been much fatter, for far longer, than Jude has. Like Amber, Jude has been obese since at least toddlerhood, if not infancy, but unlike Amber she wasn't 300 lbs at age eleven. Nor was Chantal (now age 37, I believe), who still hasn't hit Amberlynn's level of obesity, and whose health has only fallen apart visibly in the last two years (as her weight gain has accelerated).

My money's on Jude ending up type 2 diabetic within the next decade. But there are already so many deathfats out there claiming that it has no relation to weight, I'm sure she'll jump right on that bandwagon. She'll be like Kelly Lenza, growing ever fatter while using insulin alone to manage her BG levels so she can keep eating whatever she pleases.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many of her answers are just buzzwords strung together that don't even make sense. How is she so bad at this after doing it for so long?

I wonder if there is ever a scenario where intentional weight loss is not fat phobia. Could you get around it by saying that you are just going to eat better and get some exercise to keep your body healthy and then you just magically -- for no reason at all -- start dropping weight? Would they still call you fat phobic if that happened and you just claim that you had no control over it and your body just decided to drop weight all on its own?

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
1593472609708.png

JFC. This is so obviously advice from someone with absolutely no experience dealing with real-life people in real-world situations, especially not professional workplace environments. Imagine this scene in a typical office breakroom (pre-pandemic) -- the type of office where every month, for some reason (maybe to celebrate the month's employee birthdays) they provide a cake for everyone to share:

KEEPER OF THE CAKE (speaking to SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN): Want some cake?

SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN: No, thanks. I'm trying to cut down.

JUDE'S "STRAIGHT-SIZE" FOLLOWER: Hi, this language is harmful to me as I am recovering from a restrictive eating disorder.

simultaneously:
KEEPER OF THE CAKE: Huh?
SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN: What?

JUDE'S "STRAIGHT-SIZE" FOLLOWER: I understand our society rewards being on a diet, and diet talk, but I have the right to assert boundaries.

If Jude and her followers were here, I'd like to ask them: realistically, if this little scene played out in an actual modern workplace environment, what do YOU think would happen next?

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417179

JFC. This is so obviously advice from someone with absolutely no experience dealing with real-life people in real-world situations, especially not professional workplace environments. Imagine this scene in a typical office breakroom (pre-pandemic) -- the type of office where every month, for some reason (maybe to celebrate the month's employee birthdays) they provide a cake for everyone to share:

KEEPER OF THE CAKE (speaking to SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN): Want some cake?

SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN: No, thanks. I'm trying to cut down.

JUDE'S "STRAIGHT-SIZE" FOLLOWER: Hi, this language is harmful to me as I am recovering from a restrictive eating disorder.

simultaneously:
KEEPER OF THE CAKE: Huh?
SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN: What?

JUDE'S "STRAIGHT-SIZE" FOLLOWER: I understand our society rewards being on a diet, and diet talk, but I have the right to assert boundaries.

If Jude and her followers were here, I'd like to ask them: realistically, if this little scene played out in an actual modern workplace environment, what do YOU think would happen next?
From the way they talk, it feels like they have never been around anyone in a professional capacity. Maybe they worked at Hot Topic or Claire's, but certainly never in an office with a bunch of catty, middle-aged women and old white dude accountants.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
"It is harder for fat folks to get ED treatment" Okay:

So does Jude mean "it's harder for someone to get treatment for a restrictive eating disorder if they are overweight/don't look typical for that eating disorder? I mean that is possible, not every person with restrictive ED is noticeably underweight (if they started very heavy and have lost a lot of weight, if they've struggled with the disorder and aren't restricting as much as you might expect them to, or sometimes you catch them early before they have a chance to become skeletal, etc)

Or, does Jude mean that it's harder for overweight people to get resources for binge-eating disorder, which is what leads to them being severely overweight?

Or does she mean something else entirely?

Because between Jude and Whitney Thore, when I hear Fat Acceptance types talking about "eating disorders" they are primarily referring to restrictive eating disorders (and using them as a cheap excuse for why they "can't" lose weight, because it will "trigger" them into disordered eating again). They rarely acknowledge that binge-eating disorder is a Thing because it starts to rub uncomfortably against the cozy little ~uwu Fat positivity!~ bubble they've constructed for themselves. Eating disorders are inherently dysfunctional and Not Healthy, and so if being extremely overweight is the result of an eating disorder, then these ~Fat Babes!~ might have to start admitting that they're not the perfectly healthy role models that they claim to be.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
"As someone who has developed a bunch of chronic pain as I get older". Okay Grandma.

LOL. Older. She's what -- 24? That's not age related chronic pain. That's fat related chronic pain. She's developed it as she gets fatter, not older.
Her "chronic pain" is clearly just her body's natural inflammatory response from a combination of a poor diet (likely high in carbs and sugar), extremely sedentary lifestyle, and morbid obesity.

Most people would also be in pain and relative discomfort all the time if they lived like her. It's only going to get worse, too.

Tags
obese