Jude Valentin / Judy Valentin / MermaidQueenJude / MerQueenJude - Professional complainer, hates thin people, obese

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
The doctor might want you to lose weight for these terrifying FATPHOBIC reasons!

1. Certain medications work/don't work within certain weight thresholds.
2. Weight puts you at risk for diabeetus. If you already have the Wilford Brimleys, wounds may not heal. New wounds could occur where they normally wouldn't.
3. You could be at risk of death on the operating table.
4. Fat shits have apnea and asthma. Your dewlap could close or collapse in on itself like a neuton star. But somehow this'll be the doctor's fault.
5. Think of the healthcare workers and support staff! You think THEY want to see you in various stages of undress and smell the room you're occupying. That peppermint oil is supposed to be used SPARINGLY.

Deezy

kiwifarms.net
lmao I hate this. The “ask your doctor why you need to lose weight” only works if obese people like Jude could truly be that doughy and have nothing wrong with them. I’m a lab tech, and I see morbidly obese blood all the time. I can safely say that it almost never happens, and she’s not as smart as she thinks for coming up with this rebuttal because the doctor looking at her chart can and will explain what precisely is wrong with her “horomones,” blood glucose level, and lipid panels. No amount of argument or protest is gonna get them out of hearing that.

Not that it’ll matter, I guess.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
The way the person who asked the question put "elective" in quotes makes me think their elective surgery is premature joint replacement, due to having wrecked their original knees or ankles by forcing them to bear excessive weight. If you're hurting and barely able to walk, joint replacement doesn't feel elective--but it is.

And in that case, it is not fatphobia to require weight loss before performing the surgery, because being a fatty before the surgery and staying a fatty afterward greatly increases the risks of surgical/post-op complications, as well as guaranteeing a poor long-term outcome for the joint replacement itself. Replacement joints have a lifespan of about 20-25 years in a normal-weight, moderately-active human (iirc), but the stresses fatties put them under shorten that lifespan significantly.

But even if the questioner isn't looking at joint replacement surgery, Jude is the absolute last person anybody should be asking for medical advice. She has no education or real-world experience at her disposal--only "fat liberation" dogma, which says that any intentional weight loss, for any reason, is fatphobic, and to even consider it is a betrayal of fat people everywhere.

Which takes me back a couple of pages to these posts from her:

"Thank you for this! How is intentional weight loss fatphobic?

"Additionally, you have bodily autonomy, you get to do what you want! But you also have to recognize how those choices impact and reflect the movement."

And:
"Side note:

"Give yourself some grace. You are not going to be perfect at this. Ever.

"You are never going to be the best body liberationist there is.

"So instead of saying, 'I am body positive,' look at your actions and ask, 'Is this aligned with the movement?'

"If not, cool. If yes, also cool. Meet yourself where you're at."

Note the bits I boldfaced. Jude is saying that an individual's bodily autonomy, and ability to make choices regarding their own body, are totally cool! Only they're not. Because if you're committed to "body liberation," you know that to intentionally lose weight for any reason is a betrayal of "the movement"--of the collective.

The strength of the movement is more important than your own personal well-being. Period.

Individuals aligned with the movement who decide to lose weight, based upon their own specific needs and circumstances, might weaken and potentially endanger the movement. So if you really want to be part of body liberation, you will reconsider, and align yourself and your actions with its dogmas--which means no intentional weight loss, under any circumstances.

And while Jude understands that you might be weak and new to this, and not able to walk in perfect lock-step with body liberation dogma yet (and that's like, totally okay! ILU!), she also makes it clear that you should be aware of your imperfection, and looking to fix it, striving to (as the Woke crowd loves to say), "Do better."

Fucking commies. Seriously.

Jude is uneducated as fuck. Don't expect her to know anything. Considering how old her parents are one might think she got in contact with medical relations a bit more.
Given that, when her dad was recently hospitalized after dislocating his hip, all Jude did was post about how triggered she was and take naps to cope, I don't think so. God help them when either or both of her parents get ill and need a family member to be their advocate and help them navigate their options within the health care system: Jude is not going to rise to that occasion.
The doctor might want you to lose weight for these terrifying FATPHOBIC reasons!

1. Certain medications work/don't work within certain weight thresholds.
2. Weight puts you at risk for diabeetus. If you already have the Wilford Brimleys, wounds may not heal. New wounds could occur where they normally wouldn't.
3. You could be at risk of death on the operating table.
4. Fat shits have apnea and asthma. Your dewlap could close or collapse in on itself like a neuton star. But somehow this'll be the doctor's fault.
5. Think of the healthcare workers and support staff! You think THEY want to see you in various stages of undress and smell the room you're occupying. That peppermint oil is supposed to be used SPARINGLY.
I'd like to add:
6. Also, think of all the healthcare workers--usually EMTs and lower-tier, lower-paid nursing staff--who have suffered career-ending, permanently disabling injuries while trying to move fat fucks or keep them from falling. Providing even basic nursing care for fatties takes far more effort than it does for normal-sized people, putting considerable strain on nursing staff.
7. Imaging fatties is a bitch. See: Amberlynn Reid, who is getting a total hysterectomy/oophorectomy as a precaution because she can't fit in an MRI or PET scanner, and thus her doctors can't tell whether her endometrial cancer has spread to her lymph nodes. But even in something relatively simple, such as an accident or fall in which a fatty has suffered fractures, clear X-rays are impossible to get when there's too much fat in the way--and they require exposure to higher levels of radiation to get them at all.
8. Not only are you more likely to die from complications on the operating table (see: 3.), but if you survive, you are far more likely to develop post-op complications that could easily kill you. Keeping a surgical site clean and dry when it's in the permanently sweaty, yeasty, bacterially-rich environment of a deep fat fold is extremely difficult, and sepsis is always a possibility. So is DVT, because getting up to walk post-op is far more difficult--and thus less likely to happen--when getting up and walking already represents a huge effort.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
lmao I hate this. The “ask your doctor why you need to lose weight” only works if obese people like Jude could truly be that doughy and have nothing wrong with them. I’m a lab tech, and I see morbidly obese blood all the time. I can safely say that it almost never happens, and she’s not as smart as she thinks for coming up with this rebuttal because the doctor looking at her chart can and will explain what precisely is wrong with her “horomones,” blood glucose level, and lipid panels. No amount of argument or protest is gonna get them out of hearing that.

Not that it’ll matter, I guess.
That's why they have so much anxiety about going to the doctor. They know deep down that they've fucked their body up. They know that there is no other response a doctor can give them, but that they need to lose weight. Their logic dictates that if no one tells them there's a problem, then there is no problem.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
She's brought this up a couple of times now and I'm curious: what makes it possible to fire fat people in 49 states for BEING fat ( which, AFAIK, IS descrimination) and which is the magical fat accepting state?
Since this wasn't answered....

It's Michigan.

And I'd pay good money to see every fuckwad who whines about this move there and then try to survive.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Ah Jude, Jude, Jude. Your fatness spectrum falls the fuck apart as soon as you exit US vanity sizing.

A 1X in Chinese clothing is typically akin to a US M, which is equivalent to a men's 30 or a women's size 8 (and coincidentally will be /just/ long enough for someone pushing close to 6' in height). Which is a UK 12, I think. I think this is well outside of the 'small fat' definition (source - have purchased many a cycling kit from overseas due to cost).

Jumbo seriously needs to widen her perspective.

And yes, I realize she stole that from elsewhere, but the point still seems valid in my brain.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting Jude didn't label herself. She's called herself "small fat" before, iirc. She's a solid "mid fat" now, but, proud as she is, I'm sure it'd be triggering to admit it. She's at least a 3x. And when's the last time she's left the apartment? Is she sure seatbelts still fit?
I could see Jude becoming a superfat in 1-2 years from now (based on her weight gain).

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing she's currently got going for her is youth and even that won't save her if she keeps abusing her body. just look at hamber if one needs anymore proof.
If Jude becomes the new Amberlynn on the Farms, I won’t complain. That said, Jude has yet to catch up to the antics of Lipids, Tess, Amy Ramadan, and Chantel. She’s younger than all of them though, so her peak lolcow behavior may not happen for another year or two.

Tags
obese